The Ingham Family #75 Bad boi bad boi whatcha gonna do when COPPA comes for you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Part 1 😂 I couldn’t cope after a couple of mins 😂 I see Katrina is engaged as well, can’t wait for the wedding vlogs 😮
Don't tell the bride here they come? 😂 Imagine it

The Seacroft massive dusting off their suits that are only usually bought out for their monthly court dates

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Don't tell the bride here they come? 😂 Imagine it
or My Big Fat Seacroft Wedding!

Actually come to think of it, wasn't there an episode of Don't Tell The Bride at a pig farm and also one at a swimming pool where they got married underwater, with an underwater cameraman?!!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So am I right in saying that all these Christmas present opening/haul vids have to now be marked as for kids?

They will definitely be affected because kids will find it difficult to search for kid content on YT if the creators are doing their job properly.
Remember no subscribe, no notifications, no comments, no like or dislike etc

I do however think it will be a while before we see any significant change.

Reactions: 12
or My Big Fat Seacroft Wedding!

Actually come to think of it, wasn't there an episode of Don't Tell The Bride at a pig farm and also one at a swimming pool where they got married under water?!!! :ROFLMAO:
Haha so if your correct then they will all travel the whole of Europe in the tin can scoffing plastic wrapped cwasssanttts. Next stop a French pig farm for the ceremony. Hop back in the tin can, head to the lake where the go pro was lost and all the guests are offered a sweatshop blankets at a discounted price of £29.99 excluding postage if they can find the incriminating device.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Part 1 😂 I couldn’t cope after a couple of mins 😂 I see Katrina is engaged as well, can’t wait for the wedding vlogs 😮
Can you imagine the speeches and the punch ups :LOL:

Damo would be trying to get off with any underage flower girls, Creepy would be woohooing at the barely legal bridesmaids (and the bride, allegedly). Danny would be casing the guest bedrooms for unattended valuables. Harrison would be throwing/kicking the wedding presents round the room and the night ends with armed police in attendance after reports of a midget suicide bomber on the bouncy castle.

A perfect Dixon/Ingham/Seacroft wedding. Can't wait to buy my hat (aka #ifam beanie). It's going to be a very lot beautiful.

Taking a leaf out of Isla's eco-friendly book (licheralleee), we are going to throw biodegradable confetti. We don't have any rice so we're going to throw crumbled up Pot Noodle instead.

1577877509063.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
So am I right in saying that all these Christmas present opening/haul vids have to now be marked as for kids?

They will definitely be affected because kids will find it difficult to search for kid content on YT if the creators are doing their job properly.
Remember no subscribe, no notifications, no comments, no like or dislike etc

I do however think it will be a while before we see any significant change.
its depends if they are actually aiming their content at kids, if they say no its meant for 13 and over they can get away with it

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I don't know if this was posted earlier but she's so narly

I've just been on her fb
In a post she responds to someone saying love to you grandma and grandad. It's a Dixon so must be her dad's mum and dad. I've never heard her mention them. Family is for life not just for Christmas Sarah
[/QUOTE
That picture is innapropriate for their young Ifam to see on Facebook.

Reactions: 2
Well it was Sarah's personal page which I've not idea why she has partially open to the public. Oh yeah I do, attention seeker

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bahahahahahaaaaa!!! You ladies are on fire today!!! Brilliant stuff!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Don't be silly. K won't ever get married, the engagement ring is just a sign of ownership by her chavvy bf. Once she's got bored of him and she wants a new sprog she'll be back out on the close, showing a bit of leg at the postman. After all none of them can afford a divorce.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just as an FYI, as I know Tattlers take adhering to rules very seriously.

Computer > internet services > children's online privacy.

Screenshot 2020-01-01 at 12.05.06.png

The issue for the FTC isn't Chris being an alleged nonce, it's that their content, in my view, is primarily aimed at kids and the data issues surrounding that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Isabelle is spoilt. She turned 14 not that long ago and has already got to the latest iPhone. It's like she gets a new phone every year.

Reactions: 6
I think Chris is going to take a back seat in appearing in the vlogs in 2020, he hinted at it in his emotional speach over Xmas. He's getting more and more obsessed with his looks (or lack thereof ), he won't take his beanie off, he won't take his t shirt off in the pool. I think he'll be more behind the camera and Sarah and the girls will be on camera. That won't bode well for them with the new rules but they are too thick to realise. He deffo seems on the verge of something, normally I would have sympathy for anyone with mental health problems , but I don't feel sorry for him at all.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.