The Ingham Family #75 Bad boi bad boi whatcha gonna do when COPPA comes for you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m from Yorkshire ( about 30 miles away from the minghams and having a paddy and saying rooter is normal round here:

I didn’t know paddy was meant in a bad way!

Does anyone think today’s vlog will be slightly more adult centred to test the waters

Reactions: 12
I know Americans pronounce this word as 'rowter' with the 'ow' sound of the word 'owl.' I thought all British people said 'rooter,' I have never heard it said any different in the UK. I'm willing to stand corrected if I'm wrong though!
Just to confuse the situation even more, it is spelt 'router,' the English language must be confusing as hell for anyone learning it!

Reactions: 10
Happy New Year to you all, all of my fellow members of the Minghams Biggest Fan Club! 😘
(We need badges, t-shirts and certificates, like every self-respecting Fan Club has......I'll be round for your annual subs in a bit!)

About this "router" pronunciation issue......Was Creepy referring to the computer networking kind of router? Or the woodworking tool type of router? I think it all depends on your geographical location. In the UK I've always heard the IT device pronounced "roo-ter" as in "hooter" (hi Lazy!) but the joinery tool being said the other way, with the "ou" sound being like in the word "pout" or "shout". It's hard to describe phonetically when we're from different parts of the world but hopefully you know what I mean.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If they are having a house designed for them. Judging by how awfully they managed to furnish this the current home with ill fitting furniture. I cannot imagine what sort of tit show the layout of the new house would be 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Happy New Year! Will we be speaking again because those Minghams will disintegrate come Jan 1. We won't have anything to talk about. Oh I will miss Tattle
Happy new year every e hope its a good one but I've got a feeling that Sarah might go it alone with Isabelle as she is now after all a digital creator according to her insta page

Reactions: 6
If they are having a house designed for them. Judging by how awfully they managed to furnish this the current home with ill fitting furniture. I cannot imagine what sort of tit show the layout of the new house would be 😂😂
Ahaaa.....so that's why they bought their 14 year old a dolls house, so Issy is now a fully qualified architect and interior designer etc. Except it's a bakery and not an actual house, so they'll be moving into a branch of Greggs then!

It's a bit early to call but is the humble router going to be this years wheelchair of dreams, I wonder?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Please don’t let this router conversation be 2020’s version of 2019’s backwards wheelchair. 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I know Americans pronounce this word as 'rowter' with the 'ow' sound of the word 'owl.' I thought all British people said 'rooter,' I have never heard it said any different in the UK. I'm willing to stand corrected if I'm wrong though!
I’ve always said ‘rooter’ who pronounces it ‘rowter’ I’ve only heard Americans say it that way.
I did think Chris would say ‘rowter’ though since he’s a big fan of American vocabulary.

Reactions: 11
Happy New Year Tattlers!

I'm calling it now - Lazy will be off to Morrisons this afternoon to buy salad and fruit (and chocolate, but she'll hide that in her car and scoff it whilst the camera's are off). They'll start a new years health kick by making up fruit pots for the girls and Jace, and lazy might nibble on a grape or two. This will last approximately 2 days before they're back to buying Costa on a daily occasion.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Happy new year everyone! 🤩
Or, same old same old as I fear it may be in the Minghams case, although I do sincerely hope that Coppa does what it needs to do!
And can you just imagine them trying to manage a self-build?! 🤣

Reactions: 8
Happy New Year Tattlers!

I'm calling it now - Lazy will be off to Morrisons this afternoon to buy salad and fruit (and chocolate, but she'll hide that in her car and scoff it whilst the camera's are off). They'll start a new years health kick by making up fruit pots for the girls and Jace, and lazy might nibble on a grape or two. This will last approximately 2 days before they're back to buying Costa on a daily occasion.
You're spot on, I'm sure of it

Reactions: 7
4childrenandme, what did I just watch and there is 3 parts to it 😂 I couldn’t do it guys, everything that is wrong with materialism 🤮

Even worse the video suggestion below was one of the youngest in hospital with croup and Katrina is vlogging him 🙄 seacroft scum the lot of them

4childrenandme, what did I just watch and there is 3 parts to it 😂 I couldn’t do it guys, everything that is wrong with materialism 🤮

Even worse the video suggestion below was one of the youngest in hospital with croup and Katrina is vlogging him 🙄 seacroft scum the lot of them
Was it part 1 or 3 that u watched? That was the mildest of the 3!

• Wow
I’ve always said ‘rooter’ who pronounces it ‘rowter’ I’ve only heard Americans say it that way.
I did think Chris would say ‘rowter’ though since he’s a big fan of American vocabulary.
Australians say rowter lol, we also say thongs(summertime footwear) and we defo say bum not fanny 🤣🤪😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I pronounce it has 'rooter' too and im from down south

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And can you just imagine them trying to manage a self-build?! 🤣
I'd love to see them on Grand Designs trying to justify why they blew the budget to incorporate a skate park, an indoor soft play park, a multi-storey car park with a helter-skelter slide around the edge so he could "woohooooo" to his heart's content, an olympic sized swimming pool (not a cruddy little liver-shaped one like poor people have), a rooftop observatory for UFO spotting and all those alien encounters he has, a private on-site hair salon for the ultimate discretion and not forgetting a Costa Coffee concession for convenience.

And that's the re-worked plans.....their original plans included their very own onsite landfill dump but the local council wouldn't give them planning permission for that as they worried they'd go out of business if they didn't have to collect all the Minghams' tat waste.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Part 1 😂 I couldn’t cope after a couple of mins 😂 I see Katrina is engaged as well, can’t wait for the wedding vlogs 😮
Ooooommmmmmgggggg lazy can be the wedding planner, can you just picture it 🤣😂🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Happy New Year everyone you have all given me the best laughs the last few months
Special shout out to Ghost for the best run downs of the vlog and Macy for the funniest Instagram comments !
When they got back home Chris said their was almost no point in unpacking the trailer because they would be packing up in a few weeks but when Sarah seemed to say it was a few months they never get their story straight !

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.