The Ingham Family #74 Happy Boxing Day, not sure if it’s a national thing or just our family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still at the moment with their 6-8m views a month with long vlogs they could be bringing in about 15k in YouTube ads alone.

They really aren't struggling yet.

They could have easily been making 3-4 times this before the tit hit the fan with the higher views and brand deals.

Their company accounts could be full of cash from the amazing times that they haven't withdrawn yet to avoid the higher dividends rates. Most of their expenses in life are probably used to offset proffits, Christmas presents as a business expense 🤢

Unpopular but they're not even close to struggling yet. But if the money tap stops (coppa!) or their accountant has given dodgy advice it will be squeaky bum time.
this. It may be wishful thinking and I’m sure they aren’t making as much as they were before the shitshow but I highly doubt they’re struggling.

Reactions: 8
No way have they got a rental already sorted they would have fled in the middle of the night again already and moved house, like the last time!

Reactions: 7
Only a s pliff or two,more like the whole damn plant
Away with the fairies that lot.
Granny looking particularly happy, must be good tit then 🤣🤪😂.

oh lazy that is so not a good look, did creepy use his wide angled lense again 😂🤣🤪

Just in time for the munchies 🤣😂🤪🤭🙊

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
After watchinf the house move chat, if i was the person who was buying it i would be put right off. No storage, feeling unsafe, tiny rooms. My offer would be withdrawn knowing i could buy a brand new house with extra storage that had addapted plans!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Granny looking particularly happy, must be good tit then 🤣🤪😂.

oh lazy that is so not a good look, did creepy use his wide angled lense again 😂🤣🤪

Just in time for the munchies 🤣😂🤪🤭🙊
Wow I know I said her chins would dragging along the floor but I never knew the juggalugs would join them! 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
He talks about being 14 years old. I think that's his problem, he's never grown up properly. He's emotionally stuck as a teenager. He believes that his actions have no consequences, he doesn't need to be a responsible adult or father. He doesn't need to do boring things like tax or mot his car, he doesn't need to be faithful to his wife, he doesn't need a proper job because he'd rather play out on his skates. Mummy takes care of him and makes all the bad stuff go away. I think when reality catches up with him, he will be unable to cope and have a proper meltdown.
Hey guys, very long time lurker but first time poster!!
I agree with everything you’ve said here but this has only happened in the past few years when he quit his job to “work full time” on YouTube. When I used to watch them years ago when they first started vlogging Creepy was never like this. He acted more his age rather than his shoe size. This teenage persona he has going on is purely so he can be “down with the kids” and more relatable to the kids they appeal to (or so he thinks) 🤢🤢🤢. In his mind he’s famous and thinks rules don’t apply to him. He’s going to have one hell of a shock when karma kicks in!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
In all the money in the world I wouldn't put my family on here there always be known till wears off but leaving a life were u cant let your kids have normall life there not big celebs they think they are but after what hes done no thanks it's just a thing I'd never do and to reborn a baby that poor kid when hes older its sick to the core
I'm fairly new to this thread, can someone fill me in on what creepy has done. Thanks.

And a happy new year to you all x

Reactions: 1
Has it been mentioned about Jace with absolutely nothing on his head?! 🤯 creepy Chris there with his sweaty minging hat on as per bloody usual then poor little Jace - who is apparently poorly outside with a bare head?! No hat on, no hood up?! I was livid watching it!! Absolute morons!! My little one is a few months older than Jace and I would not dream of taking him out this time of year with nothing on his head. It’s freezing for crying out loud what the hell is the matter with them 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I’m wondering if he registered his drone with the CAA after all there’s a hefty fine if he didn’t 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I've just seen a comment of a child saying "I hope when im older I have lots of money like you guys so I have a happy family" wtf

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Jesus Christ what a waffling , wet , pathetic creepy , greasy twit , attention seeking again
I was hoping one of the neighbours would open their log cabin door and shout out STFU 😂 seriously the man is camper than Ru Paul

Also they will move into rented accommodation while the new house is ‘built ‘ until they think of another lie/excuse as to why that’s fallen through
Stop giving them ideas lol you have just gave them the perfect excuse now as thats what they will say. Watch closely and what you said is what they will do as they must be renting nobody will give them a mortgage now

I’m wondering if he registered his drone with the CAA after all there’s a hefty fine if he didn’t 🤔
They dont need to do anything they are the "INGHAMS" remember. Hope he gets hit with a huge fine.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.