The Ingham Family #73 Sharing lipstick, Sarah’s a dipstick, absolute skank passing on Big Frank

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So today whilst walking in the woods who did I spot? ......Dave! Walking dogs with a blonde haired woman. Looked to be having the time of his life strolling along staring at his phone 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
So today whilst walking in the woods who did I spot? ......Dave! Walking dogs with a blonde haired woman. Looked to be having the time of his life strolling along staring at his phone 🤣
Didnt his girlfriend set up a dog walking business? Or did i dream that?

Reactions: 4
The amount of plastic tat in that playroom was obscene, and yes Sarah, of course you won the door competition, you didn't show us the results envelope. and don't forget your own words."if it's not vlogged,it didn't happen!"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
well ffs, I For one am not going to give that bloody family any more hints on content for future vlogs!!! What have we all been saying not just in the last few weeks but for months, plastic tat, give to charity, donate,donate,donate!!! So now that the house is sold, they decide to go thru all da toys and donate to charity. How very bleeping kind of you, out of all the crap you got 2 boxes to give away.... gees I wonder how much new toys will be carted in that trailer when you go away for yet another holy bob!!! Roll on January and please you tube fine the duck out of these twats. Sorry about the rant, just watched ladbaby and all the money they raised for Xmas song goes straight to trussel trust. All I can say is thank god for ladbaby, they have just shown me that there are still some family vloggers whose hearts are in the right place this Xmas.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
FF have just put one up also, filling two trolleys with toys and then letting the kids pick another 5 each and donating to charity, that's what you do Sarah, not sort through your old shite for charity you worthless piece of tit! I dislike her so much, does it show?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
So creepy said it was 3 boxes, Isabelle said 2 and only 1 shown? Eh ok then 😂 What an absolute joke Family Fizz trolley raid a toy shop and donate and these eejits give away tat they don’t play with anymore to make room for more tat!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Sarah and Chris are far too tight to buy new toys a donate them to charity off their own backs but watch them do it in the next could of weeks now we have spoken about it.

I saw a few crisp/chocolate wrappers come out of those toy boxes. Have these children never heard of a bin? Absolutely disgusting.

So much plastic they threw away too but eco warrior Isla won't care :rolleyes:

Of course Sarah said she won the competition as people predicted.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Sarah and Chris are far too tight to buy new toys a donate them to charity off their own backs but watch them do it in the next could of weeks now we have spoken about it.

I saw a few crisp/chocolate wrappers come out of those toy boxes. Have these children never heard of a bin? Absolutely disgusting.

So much plastic they threw away too but eco warrior Isla won't care :rolleyes:

Of course Sarah said she won the competition as people predicted.
It wouldnt surprise me if isla went through the toys, had a fit and pulled half of them back out.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wooop wooop!!! The best youtuber who they only wish they were as popular as is uk Xmas no1!!!!!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
It really wouldn't have hurt them to go buy a few new toys do donate to charity. Each year myself and my children each go out and pick a gift each which we then donate to our local radio station that distribute them to local disadvantaged children. This year we've also do one for a charity called PostPals which give gifts to children with live limiting illnesses. I don't mean to sound mean but the stuff the girls donated really did look like a pile of tat

• Heart
Reactions: 21
- Lazy, please blend in your bronzer.

- She feels bad that she's at the shops shopping all the time? 😂 Mate, you're only saying all this because you've read here. There's a lot more you should be feeling guilty for, you waste of space.

- The trailer returns. Surely that'd ruin the magic of Christmas. My 7 year old would be like, "there's presents in there... If there isn't, open it up and show me". How embarrassing that you have to drag a trailer with you full of plastic tit from the pound shop.

- LOVE that a neighbour broke their tacky lamp post.

- Can't believe the amount of plastic tit when the girls tipped out the boxes. Unbelievable. Isla's not saving any oceans anytime soon.

- I bet he's happy at a stay and play, Lazy. Maybe you should take him more often. It will be brilliant for his development. I know you love Tattle hints and tips, so hopefully you take this one on in the new year.

- The girls reactions to staining the carpet. Creepy is a very nasty, controlling man when it comes to things like this (his brothers ex girlfriend has spoken about how Creepy shouted at her 2 year old for accidentally chipping their chavvy marble coffee table). I can imagine they'd get lynched if he noticed they'd stained the carpet.

- The state of those toy boxes 🤮

- Was it 2 cardboard boxes like Isabelle said, or 3 like Creepy said? 🤨 Doesn't matter either way. The junk they filled the boxes with will end up on a land fill. Nobody wants that tat.

- She won the door competition 🙄 I bet everyone is so glad you wasted all that time on a door, rather than getting orders to customers on time (yes, we've seen the deleted posts of unhappy customers).

Has stacey solomans baby got one of Sarahs blankets?!
No, there's lots of minky dot blankets available. I doubt she's ever even heard of Lazy, let alone buy anything from her.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

- She feels bad that she's at the shops shopping all the time? 😂 Mate, you're only saying all this because you've read here. There's a lot more you should be feeling guilty for, you waste of space.

- The trailer returns. Surely that'd ruin the magic of Christmas. My 7 year old would be like, "there's presents in there... If there isn't, open it up and show me". How embarrassing that you have to drag a trailer with you full of plastic tit from the pound shop.

- Can't believe the amount of plastic tit when the girls tipped out the boxes. Unbelievable. Isla's not saving any oceans anytime soon.

- I bet he's happy at a stay and play, Lazy. Maybe you should take him more often. It will be brilliant for his development. I know you love Tattle hints and tips, so hopefully you take this one on in the new year.

- The girls reactions to staining the carpet. Creepy is a very nasty, controlling man when it comes to things like this (his brothers ex girlfriend has spoken about how Creepy shouted at her 2 year old for accidentally chipping their chavvy marble coffee table). I can imagine they'd get lynched if he noticed they'd stained the carpet.

- Was it 2 cardboard boxes like Isabelle said, or 3 like Creepy said? 🤨 Doesn't matter either way. The junk they filled the boxes with will end up on a land fill. Nobody wants that tat.

- She won the door competition 🙄 I bet everyone is so glad you wasted all that time on a door, rather than getting orders to customers on time (yes, we've seen the deleted posts of unhappy customers).

No, there's lots of minky dot blankets available. I doubt she's ever even heard of Lazy, let alone buy anything from her.
Just looked like it with the fluffy edging. I can see Sarah sending her one hoping for her to story about it 😂

Reactions: 5
It really wouldn't have hurt them to go buy a few new toys do donate to charity. Each year myself and my children each go out and pick a gift each which we then donate to our local radio station that distribute them to local disadvantaged children. This year we've also do one for a charity called PostPals which give gifts to children with live limiting illnesses. I don't mean to sound mean but the stuff the girls donated really did look like a pile of tat
Not even that, they have many dolls houses and larger playsets they could have donated

Reactions: 13
Todays vlog is called Giving away all the girls toys! (I’m sure somebody on here suggested this not too long ago.) Hi Sarah and creepy! 👋

The vlog starts with Sarah and big frank in the car. Sarah is feeling tip top. She’d like to say after a good nights sleep but she’s not talking about that in her house ever again. Jobs have to wait today because she has a playdate with some friends. Jace screams from the car seat.

Sarah wants some sympathy off the ifam so she says she has mum guilt. 🙄

Creepy points his long fingers at the trailer in the driveway. It’s full of baby and me tit at the minute that he has just picked up. He’s off to the office to drop it off soon and then he’s off to watch Islas nativity. Super, super busy morning. He asks the ifam if they remember the trailer from last Christmas. It’s the exact same one he says. “You were missed my friend!” It’s a trailer creepy get a grip. 🙄

Creepy is bent down next to his broken lamp post. A neighbour slipped on black ice and broke it. He says he’s devastated. She’s offered to repair it but creepy declined. I’m not surprised. It looks like a cheep plastic piece of crap. Who slips on ice and breaks a lamp post in half? I bet he ran over it with his trailer. Funny he hasn’t mentioned until now. 🙄

Isabelle is saying that some children aren’t as fortunate as them so they’re going to clear the playroom of any old toys they don’t play with anymore. They’re going to try and fill two boxes of presents to give to charity. They‘ve put a few toys in the bottom of a small box. I can hear Greta thunberg screaming “How dare you!” at Sarah as the girls tip another box full of plastic bits on to the toy room floor.

Jace is sat on the floor at soft play playing with some toys. Sarah plugs his gifted outfit. 🙄 Jace is now playing near the ball pit. Sarah has no idea how he got there. She cackles. She was curious what kiddie toast was for 30p so she’s ordered it. It’s toast cut into 4 jigsaw pieces. Jace tucks in.

Back in the car and Sarah says she has to jet off to Islas nativity play.

Back to the toy room and the girls have the box almost half full. They’ve cut some bunchems out of rapunzels hair and the doll gets added to the box. Isabelle is sad at all the plastic that they are throwing away. She shows a pile of Moanas hair that they had to cut out before adding that doll to the box. The girls have just tipped box number five on the floor and got pink dust on the carpet but it’s all good says Esme. They've used 3 bottles of soap and cleaned it off. They’ve managed to fill up one small box with tat for charity so far.

The girls have got foam beads and chocolate on the carpet now and the hoover is at the office. I can see creepy complaining he’s devastated again when he gets home. First his snapped lamp post and now this.

Sarah and Chris are now in the office. Sarah says Isla was the cutest sheep she’s ever seen. She has a ton of work to do so she’s spending the next few hours at the office with little man. Creepy will have to pick him up at about 6 she says.

And it’s back to the toy room. The girls have told Chris and he said it’s fine they can all clear it up later. Isabelle says that Chris has given them a big cardboard box to empty the toys from the two smaller boxes the girls have filled up. Creepy lies and shows the one big cardboard box and says the girls have filled up three huge boxes like this to give to charity. Creepy we’ve just watched them struggle to fill the two small boxes that they’ve just tipped into that one. Why lie? 🙄

Creepy slithers down the stairs and takes about five minutes to explain he’s about to clean up after dinner. 🙄

Isla is lay on isabelles bed taking pictures to turn herself into an orange and Jace is playing with Izzys scrunchie.

Isabelle proves how much they lie. She’s saying they’ve just filled up two huge cardboard boxes. Does Chris not watch these clips before he edits. Isabelle is so proud of them for filling the boxes with presents for charity. “Isn’t it amazing Isla? There’s some toys and old bath salts in there.”

Sarah and big frank are back from the office. Big frank looks like he’s been on the orange twirls. He‘s growing. Sarah‘s back is killing her.

Sarah says she’s marvin because she hasn’t eaten so she’s made herself a cheese bake. She says that she won the Christmas door competition and that the prize was an amazon voucher and much to Chris‘ disgust it’s been spent on a Christmas present for the girls that they‘re sending to Santa. Chris isn’t happy about it. Big frank dips some bread into Sarahs cheese bake and rolls his eyes.

End of vlog.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

So she won £50 in vouchers, I bet it cost more than that the amount of tit she bought to do the tacky fireplace!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.