The Ingham Family #73 Sharing lipstick, Sarah’s a dipstick, absolute skank passing on Big Frank

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been meaning to come on for a couple of days. Lazy was banging on about 2nd class post for ages on Instagram. Does that mean she is charging a fortune for postage, yet using the cheapest option? I had quite a heavy parcel delivered for only £2.90 last week. HOW on earth do they justify such massive P&P???
She probably uses all the extra money she makes off postage to pay granny Jane for all her hard work (and I don’t mean the office work either )

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Surely if you are charging extra for postage. Say £7 and it’s clearly on the package only say £3 they are breaking some law? You can’t make profit on postage costs surely?

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Surely if you are charging extra for postage. Say £7 and it’s clearly on the package only say £3 they are breaking some law? You can’t make profit on postage costs surely?
A couple were sentenced - they were washing stamps and selling on eBay. It is fraud- trading standards!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe shes using the extra money to pay her own shipping costs when she buys them?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So shall we guess on tonight’s blog?
1. super surprise holiday reveal (never done before)
2. Surprise make over of (insert room) -also NEVER done before.
3. Jace caught on camera climbing Everest (aka coffee table
4 (insert name) is seriously ill with plague/back ache/herpes

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
My guesses.

sarahs out shopping ( probably excuse that it’s last time to see nan)
Isabelle and Esme are helping granny pack Chinese blankets because they finished school now
Chris is off out filming a super savage skating video that will be 5.13minutes long and out in 2021

Or Chris and Isabelle will be on a ‘secret mission’

shocked face children in the thumbnail

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Postage and Packing: The only cost to them is not just the stamps. They can charge any amount that will cover their postage, packaging materials, expenses (i.e petrol to the post office) and consumables.

Reactions: 10
Postage and Packing: The only cost to them is not just the stamps. They can charge any amount that will cover their postage, packaging materials, expenses (i.e petrol to the post office) and consumables.
Yup, so basically the customers are stumping up extra for some 'personalised' stickers and stupidly expensive tissue paper.

Serves them right to be honest. You have to be thick as tit to pay that kind of money for a Chinese blanket 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm going with "EPIC secret santa surprise... mom got such a shock she had to have a lie down!!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I think it is the unbelievable wrong judging of the door contest. They are so broken up about it that they will take of on the vacation immidiatly

I just noticed this. After the time after time after time with Isabella in the thumbnails did we really need that explanation???
1576861703326.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Can’t watch the vlog yet but had to comment on the thumbnail lol “giving away all the girls’ toys” 2 arrows pointing at Isabelle, because ya know, she’s got alllll tha toysss...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Screenshot 2019-12-20 at 17.25.32.png

I've now humanised Big Frank and see him as on our side, sent to torment Sarah - it's like he's waving at us.

#teamfrank

Mum guilt, my arse. You've ruined those girls.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
I thought they were making space for new Christmas presents giving away the toys to charity a week ago as part of the kindness calendar. They obviously had to wait until they had no content so they could clickbait forgot.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Giving away the girls’ toys just to make space for more plastic junk they’ll receive next week

• Haha
Reactions: 29
when you look at the storage in that playroom the girls could have done a better job of giving away other than 2 cardbox boxes filled with toys.

Reactions: 14
RAGE

"what yo bein' rowdy for prinny my goodness jumping up and bitin' my fingers! mmmm hmmmm! You full of beans man

That is an ACTUAL quote of chris to his dog. Hes a bleeping melon. He spoke like he was impersonating the nutty professor.

Also FYI your dog is trying to bite your fingers because you are a bleeping neglectful owner that pays it zero attention you lazy pr1ck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Issy saying they had a box full of toys and OLD BATH SALTS to donate 🙈

Also shame on chris for getting the girls to tidy his bedroom 😜

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
That was poking my eye out worthy. I should have just waited for Ghost. Giving away all da toys to charity so disadvantaged kids can have a happy Christmas. If you wanted to be charitable you buy new toys to donate. All they did was throw away a vat of plastic to a landfill. Not buying any of it.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.