The Ingham Family #72 Christmas time, ranting on the wine, plugging merch that should be a crime!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was under the impression Sarah’s done something to keep him away? Not sure if they went to court or what, I don’t know why Isabelle stopped going over there on weekends
It's rumored he was paid off 10k$ to keep quiet allegedly

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Yea here is the link to the video
Absolutely shocked by this video. I haven't watched the Inghams for that long, but the signs that Chris shouldn't be around young girls have been there a long time. Sickens me to say but he particularly seems to like them in bikinis. But the last clip, I have no words. He was filming that girl from behind on his phone without a doubt. I wonder if he sells on images/footage? They've sold a replica of their baby and make money daily from their kids so it really wouldn't surprise me

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Chris doesn’t agree with child protection laws! Wow...says it all really doesn’t it

• Angry
Reactions: 33
Absolutely shocked by this video. I haven't watched the Inghams for that long, but the signs that Chris shouldn't be around young girls have been there a long time. Sickens me to say but he particularly seems to like them in bikinis. But the last clip, I have no words. He was filming that girl from behind on his phone without a doubt. I wonder if he sells on images/footage? They've sold a replica of their baby and make money daily from their kids so it really wouldn't surprise me
Who was that girl?

Reactions: 1
There is another video that Dougal did where the clip at the beginning was of Chris and a teen or very young adult (I think she was looking down or writing something) and he is literally right in her personal space - could not have got much closer without being ridiculously obvious - and he gives her an up and down look with a "gulp" that just screeeeeeeeeeeeams he's having to use every ounce of self control he possesses to not start getting his kit off. This, out of all the clips, was my "aha" moment. I'll see if I can find and link it...

Not sure how to link a video so hope this works - the very first clip in this video after the intro... now seriously, does it need any further explanation!??
What did he say in the start of that video. My ears heard "i think we'd have made a good couple babe. What you saying yo?"
Anyone know what he actualy said and where he was in this clip?

• Wow
What did he say in the start of that video. My ears heard "i think we'd have made a good couple babe. What you saying yo?"
Anyone know what he actualy said and where he was in this clip?
I heard the same. What a sleeze. Guess that's what happens when you don't even share a bed with your 'sexy hot AF wife' 😂

• Haha
Who was that girl?
Who knows but creepy sure was giving her the once over. He reallydoes think he is some sort of superstar and has a whole lot of groupies following him around. 🤢🤮 NO HELL NO!!!!!!!

Who knows but creepy sure was giving her the once over. He reallydoes think he is some sort of superstar and has a whole lot of groupies following him around. 🤢🤮 NO HELL NO!!!!!!!
Went back and listened , he said “I reckon we’d have made a good couple babe, know what I’m saying” creepy you are a sick duck!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I know it's early, but i will forget

#73 Sarah's got tacky uggs, the inghams are still taking the ifam for mugs

Reactions: 14
I do wonder what possessed them to buy that house in the first place. They never made it a home, it has the most awful layout and they were/are never there. Even Prinny looks uncomfortable there
They could have used Jace’s bedroom as their office too and saved money

Reactions: 4
There is another video that Dougal did where the clip at the beginning was of Chris and a teen or very young adult (I think she was looking down or writing something) and he is literally right in her personal space - could not have got much closer without being ridiculously obvious - and he gives her an up and down look with a "gulp" that just screeeeeeeeeeeeams he's having to use every ounce of self control he possesses to not start getting his kit off. This, out of all the clips, was my "aha" moment. I'll see if I can find and link it...

Not sure how to link a video so hope this works - the very first clip in this video after the intro... now seriously, does it need any further explanation!??
Well i hope Coppa and those in charge of the new rules at youtube have seen this.It shows ,without a doubt the age group of their ifam subs!

Reactions: 8

LOL he is talking to a mannequin isn't he ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe they are selling as they are divorcing?!? Putting on an act til then

Reactions: 3
What I don’t understand is why is he leaving all these creepy bits in the vlogs when they are so clear to see? Doesn’t Sarah watch them cause I know if my hubby was filming stuff like in those clips he wouldn’t be doing it any more 💀

Probably desperately trying to edit out ALL traces of the glitter boots !!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.