The Ingham Family #72 Christmas time, ranting on the wine, plugging merch that should be a crime!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she's thinking of homeschooling? Jesus wept.
If we need a begging pot to ensure the ingham children are never ever taught by their "parents" then where do i send my cheque? It's ready

And Chris, don't even think of making up a fake gmail account for me to send payment details over. And stop right there, i can see you setting up a fake just giving account. You lying cheating weasal

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Haven’t watched this lot on YouTube for years. But just had a look on their page to see what their viewing figures were like now.

Genuinely shocked by the number of mouth wide open thumbnails of the girls. They must intentionally make that decision to use those pictures, right? And they must understand the implications of that, right? I’m convinced that the girls will understand that stuff when older and will question why the hell their parents used them in that way.

Am I reading too much into it?

Reactions: 24
Haven’t watched this lot on YouTube for years. But just had a look on their page to see what their viewing figures were like now.

Genuinely shocked by the number of mouth wide open thumbnails of the girls. They must intentionally make that decision to use those pictures, right? And they must understand the implications of that, right? I’m convinced that the girls will understand that stuff when older and will question why the hell their parents used them in that way.

No its definitely intentional I think. I dread to think what's out there on the internet of them girls.

If Chris cant drive I wonder how they all got to morrisons tonight? Taxi?

Reactions: 7

No, I feel the same. Their parents are effectively pimping them out. I could not imagine the devastation I would feel as an adult, realising what those open mouthed poses and dodgy titles and hashtags really meant and that it was my parents who were responsible for doing it. It's sick, it really is :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: 14

It still amazes me that family vlogging is legal. With all the child protection laws, and various experts in various fields warning for years now about safeguarding your children by not sharing pictures, videos, and info on social media, it is utterly abhorrent to upload thumbnails like that, knowing the risk of where they could end up.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I’ve just watched a Dougal video and honestly it made me feel sick. It a ‘collection’ of creepy things Chris has said or filmed and it is disgusting. I’ve taken screenshots to upload on here purely because if the videos ever get taken down then there is evidence here at least. One of the screen shots is from a pool party where Chris angled the camera to get the children’s arses on film including their friends. 4804627A-0CFE-45D4-BEF5-E21472EBBBA8.jpeg 64429776-B649-4387-9EB5-0578B7CA8F67.jpeg CC48F9DD-1803-4813-A808-4FE1087B92B5.jpeg 6348A948-E91E-4142-8FD3-318FDE87EF58.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Do you think Creepy is making her look stupid buying those boots on purpose? I’d go daft if my hubby bought me those...there’s no way in hell he would though..

Jace hasn’t got anywhere to move in that living room, over run with furniture that doesn’t fit
Awe don’t be mean it’s Christmas, those Ugg’s will match the teddy coat all she needs is a hat and she will have a Paddington outfit right there ,
Marmalade sandwiches anyone ?

• Haha
Awe don’t be mean it’s Christmas, those Ugg’s will match the teddy coat all she needs is a hat and she will have a Paddington outfit right there ,
Marmalade sandwiches anyone ?
Those Uggs match Islas sparkly shoes she got in Primark. Now they are twinning. Those boots are fugly. My 12 yr old wouldn't be caught dead in those things. She does want a pair of Uggs for xmas however but has to be a very basic pair.

I’ve just watched a Dougal video and honestly it made me feel sick. It a ‘collection’ of creepy things Chris has said or filmed and it is disgusting. I’ve taken screenshots to upload on here purely because if the videos ever get taken down then there is evidence here at least. One of the screen shots is from a pool party where Chris angled the camera to get the children’s arses on film including their friends. View attachment 64073View attachment 64070View attachment 64071View attachment 64072
I know these pictures are absolutely disgusting but... Creepy looks just like Derek in the pic with Isabelle

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve just watched a Dougal video and honestly it made me feel sick. It a ‘collection’ of creepy things Chris has said or filmed and it is disgusting. I’ve taken screenshots to upload on here purely because if the videos ever get taken down then there is evidence here at least. One of the screen shots is from a pool party where Chris angled the camera to get the children’s arses on film including their friends. View attachment 64073View attachment 64070View attachment 64071View attachment 64072
Ive seen this vido before its disgusting. The way chris goes in for a mouth kiss with isabelle. Seemed that way to me anyway

• Angry
  • Sick
Considering Sarah was seen complaining at people staring at her with a camera filming herself, can you imagine how many will look at a flump with sparkly uggs?
I do love how Tattle inspired Chris for his gift choice. Now please can you gift a haircut/beauty day for your girls? It would give you some vlog content and please your girls aswell.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes chris and sarah a nice christmas cut and wash for your girls. And a spin boil wash for all your clothes but most of all isla onesie and your white east 17 coat.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So I’m presuming the being back at Dance for a week or so was a lie? No sign of them being back this week or anything

Reactions: 13
Brows could do with a pluck underneath that microbladdering mind 😜
I can’t get over her eyebrows they amaze me every time 😂 I do think she is suffering some sort of depression you can tell by her appearance look how big she has got ,her hair looks like rat tails and she looks so un kept. In the earlier vlogs she looked ok, kids looked so much better as well. I feel for the kids but with her i couldn’t give a tit. This is what happens when you stay with a nonce (karma)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.