The Ingham Family #72 Christmas time, ranting on the wine, plugging merch that should be a crime!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy twit day to u happy twit day to u happy twit day to our dear Sarah Mingham happy twit day to u
Wooop woop woop woop
Sarah Mingham the biggest liar ever!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Had to do it I watched the pool party at zoe's house. Wonder if she added bubble bath to the slide to help the kids wash or chris ๐Ÿค”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Had to do it I watched the pool party at zoe's house. Wonder if she added bubble bath to the slide to help the kids wash or chris ๐Ÿค”
That video is amazing.
One for Sarah falling on her arse
Two Chris fully clothed in his socks going massively over the top trying to break a childrenโ€™s slip and slide. Savage

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Cant remember when esme had that short cut Bob what really suited her and all sarah did was moan it's not long anymore
I remember that cut - it was excellent and she looked as though she really liked it too. I havenโ€™t been watching since the GoPro went AWOL (thank you Ghost for your excellent summaries) but watched a couple recently. Isla has shot up, she is no longer itty bitty and her hair looks really tatty. One time I was growing my hair to donate it and didnโ€™t get it cut (even a trim) for over a year. It just looked terrible. It was too fine (like Islaโ€™s). Hairdresser cut it off to shoulder length and it looked so much healthier. So I donated money to the charity instead of hair ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 14
I still find it so hilarious that the ONLY time weโ€™ve seen creepy on YouTube without the frowsy beanie on was in his NO. HELL NO speech ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I still find it so hilarious that the ONLY time weโ€™ve seen creepy on YouTube without the frowsy beanie on was in his NO. HELL NO speech ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚
Well I wonder if the Greece mop comes of then series business lol

Reactions: 5
Jace doesnt look well in Izzys latest insta story. Im hoping its just a bad angle or something.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Off topic , but just a life hack to brighten up
these wet dark cold evenings . If your having a down moment and need a laugh out loud moment ........ just bring back a visual memory in your mind ....... of S Inghams baby shower cake ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ if u know you KNOW !! Also is there an option for this kids channel to become a comedy channel ? I literally canโ€™t imagine a day not wetting myself laughing at their expense ! More than happy to keep contributing to their tragic lives .... so deeply entertaining

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My Daughter's got one big eye one smaller cause she was born with a wonky head ๐Ÿ˜‚
And I'm sure your daughter in beautiful inside and out. HOWEVER Sarah is a bad apple with a rotten core with maggots that eat one of her eyes to make it bigger and bigger. There's no saving those bad apples once those maggots hit.

Off topic , but just a life hack to brighten up
these wet dark cold evenings . If your having a down moment and need a laugh out loud moment ........ just bring back a visual memory in your mind ....... of S Inghams baby shower cake ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ if u know you KNOW !! Also is there an option for this kids channel to become a comedy channel ? I literally canโ€™t imagine a day not wetting myself laughing at their expense ! More than happy to keep contributing to their tragic lives .... so deeply entertaining
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
That summed up their downfall for me.

Tied up any idea that i had in my head that they were going to beat the system.

If she had left his miserable ass she would have got that entire shower sponsored and that cake would NOT have been part of it.

The troll hanging around in the window. Her having about 3 friends there. Joyful

She would have also not used the photo of her imitating disney characters when they have breeded with whales.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And I'm sure your daughter in beautiful inside and out. HOWEVER Sarah is a bad apple with a rotten core with maggots that eat one of her eyes to make it bigger and bigger. There's no saving those bad apples once those maggots hit.

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
That summed up their downfall for me.

Tied up any idea that i had in my head that they were going to beat the system.

If she had left his miserable ass she would have got that entire shower sponsored and that cake would NOT have been part of it.

The troll hanging around in the window. Her having about 3 friends there. Joyful

She would have also not used the photo of her imitating disney characters when they have breeded with whales.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Amen to all of the above ! Wait do you think that maybe the whole channel is a parody like the office ? It canโ€™t be real it just canโ€™t be ! Rubber babies and sparkly Uggโ€™s and a husband who roller skates (badly) and sobs at Disney movies !!! No family are this consistently embarrassing are they ?????? Honestly feel like this may just be a farce and actually they are amazing comedians !

• Haha
Reactions: 25
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Amen to all of the above ! Wait do you think that maybe the whole channel is a parody like the office ? It canโ€™t be real it just canโ€™t be ! Rubber babies and sparkly Uggโ€™s and a husband who roller skates (badly) and sobs at Disney movies !!! No family are this consistently embarrassing are they ?????? Honestly feel like this may just be a farce and actually they are amazing comedians !
If it wasn't for the upset his actions have caused thr girls that spoke out about him then i would totally think this was a possibility!

They're loony. How on earth they are in charge of 4 children baffles me every day.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
its like the Truman show

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.