The Ingham Family #71 You scumbag, you maggot in your cheap lousy jacket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Creepy said these particular vlogs have been some of his favourite... 🤨 he's on another bloody planet, I swear.
He‘s always saying things like that. “Come back tomorrow we’ve got a mega, super emosh, cracker of a vlog that I’ve been in tears editing!” and it will be something stupid like prinny got in the bin or Sarah showing off her twirls. The man is deluded. Talk about trying to polish a turd.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Isla is 7 years old and they have rented a pushchair for her and she's also in the park wearing her onesie that she wears in bed. :oops:

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Isla is 7 years old and they have rented a pushchair for her and she's also in the park wearing her onesie that she wears in bed. :oops:
So was Esme 🙄 they e literally been wearing that to bed for the last week and no doubt sweating in it. And if they read here. Please wash the window where you put hi jace, disgusting to leave that there still

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Oh my God, Why are the girls walking around Disneyland Paris in Pajamas they have worn everynight for a week and why on earth is Isla in a buggy she is in year three for goodness sake she will eight in a few months she will be ripped apart at school!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
So was Esme 🙄 they e literally been wearing that to bed for the last week and no doubt sweating in it. And if they read here. Please wash the window where you put hi jace, disgusting to leave that there still
It's disgusting.

Reactions: 14
Isla in a push chair are you kidding us 😳 this why she acts like a baby omg soon ic that I come off .

Reactions: 22
My children were 4 and 6 when we did 4 days at Disneyland Paris. We didn't take or hire a buggy because they have legs and are able to walk! Why is a 7 year old in a buggy?

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Private schools don’t tend to need rules about attendance, as the vast majority of parents are usually hard working types, who A need the children in a form of childcare so the parents can work and B value education and therefore believe by paying for it they are getting a higher standard.

Inghams obviously are exception to this common sense 😂

My children were 4 and 6 when we did 4 days at Disneyland Paris. We didn't take or hire a buggy because they have legs and are able to walk! Why is a 7 year old in a buggy?
Same here we went with a just turned 5 year old in February and she didn’t need a pushchair (and would be mortified as well)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I could understand a young child needing a buggy after a full day of a theme park.... but they wake at 10am most days. The laziness of it 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 15
They are pure fkin trolling us! No way that Isla actually needed or wanted that buggy.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
contradictions again...when Lazy was telling us about the leggings fiasco she said they were up and about early as it was their last full day, whilst going to queue for it's a small world creepy said they would do it tomorrow as it's their last full day :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
My 6 year old walked in and saw her and asked if she was a baby. For goodness sake they’re really not doing that kid any favours.

Reactions: 9
I just asked my 7 year old what he would think about being in a pushchair? The look he gave me said it all.

What the duck are they doing?!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.