The Ingham Family #71 You scumbag, you maggot in your cheap lousy jacket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair I think it looks magical in Disneyland..but iam a a massive Disney fan.lol...we go nearly every yr to Florida..we don't find it boring..wbut we aren't in the parks all day every day..we pool and there are so many gorgeous restaurants. We loveit. I haven't been to Disneyland Paris for 15 yes because I much prefer Florida. I bet Chris and Sarah are desperate to get back to Florida..its just another league to Paris completely!
I have actually enjoyed the vlogs because it's so much more interesting to me than more Matalan and b and m shopping. However if numbers are down iam not surprised. Izzy had literally become unbearable in these vlogs..full of herself.. performing for the camera.. tongue out..ugh..I think it's putting people off. She is obnoxious! The way she fawns over Chris is becoming unsettling. Viewersare turning off.

Reactions: 24
To be fair I think it looks magical in Disneyland..but iam a a massive Disney fan.lol...we go nearly every yr to Florida..we don't find it boring..wbut we aren't in the parks all day every day..we pool and there are so many gorgeous restaurants. We loveit. I haven't been to Disneyland Paris for 15 yes because I much prefer Florida. I bet Chris and Sarah are desperate to get back to Florida..its just another league to Paris completely!
I have actually enjoyed the vlogs because it's so much more interesting to me than more Matalan and b and m shopping. However if numbers are down iam not surprised. Izzy had literally become unbearable in these vlogs..full of herself.. performing for the camera.. tongue out..ugh..I think it's putting people off. She is obnoxious! The way she fawns over Chris is becoming unsettling. Viewersare turning off.
At one point they're going to have to go back to Florida or address the reasons why they won't... That's if COPPA doesn't get to them first 😏😏😏

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m starting to think Isabelle may have been groomed too. It’s either that or she is being told to do these things just to piss us off.

Reactions: 15
Isla screaming on lazy’s insta story. No Isla just no, your not the cute one anymore!!!🤬🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 17
But I think it's actually "pissing off" her fans too! They are all working hard in school..busy with homework and studying. And Izzy is prancing around basically rubbing their noses in it with her I don't give a damn attitude. Her and Sarah strut around Disneyland Paris like they think they are big celebrities. Its probably putting the ifam off ..finally!

Reactions: 30
I think people who watch causally (as in not avid ifam) have started to get bored because the last week or so the videos have been identical. From Ghost's rundowns it makes it really obvious how literally nothing goes on in the vlogs when you see it in words, but its easy to overlook that as a causal fan as usually the next day would be a little bit different (for example: Sarah starting the vlog at home, or at B&M, or Chris starting it when he's skating, etc). But now the vlogs are identical: Sarah waking them up with the same shot of the door, the same thing behind each advent calendar door, complaining about something (usually their own incompetence), arriving at Disney, only telling us what they are doing but never filming it in a creative or new way. There's no excitement because they've all done this crap before! Same restaurants, same rides, same parades... How are they not bored themselves? The last week's worth of videos have been clones of each other, I'm surprised Chris even has something new to clickbait everyday. The clickbait is awful, by the way. You can tell he's got no clue what's trending or how to attract a new audience lmfao. The thumbnails are tacky and outdated, the titles all wrong in their wording, its a joke. The views don't lie. It's kind of ironic that their channel has taken such a nosedive in their most successful month, weeks before COPPA comes to destroy it all. Oh how the "mighty" fall!

• Heart
I think people who watch causally (as in not avid ifam) have started to get bored because the last week or so the videos have been identical. From Ghost's rundowns it makes it really obvious how literally nothing goes on in the vlogs when you see it in words, but its easy to overlook that as a causal fan as usually the next day would be a little bit different (for example: Sarah starting the vlog at home, or at B&M, or Chris starting it when he's skating, etc). But now the vlogs are identical: Sarah waking them up with the same shot of the door, the same thing behind each advent calendar door, complaining about something (usually their own incompetence), arriving at Disney, only telling us what they are doing but never filming it in a creative or new way. There's no excitement because they've all done this crap before! Same restaurants, same rides, same parades... How are they not bored themselves? The last week's worth of videos have been clones of each other, I'm surprised Chris even has something new to clickbait everyday. The clickbait is awful, by the way. You can tell he's got no clue what's trending or how to attract a new audience lmfao. The thumbnails are tacky and outdated, the titles all wrong in their wording, its a joke. The views don't lie. It's kind of ironic that their channel has taken such a nosedive in their most successful month, weeks before COPPA comes to destroy it all. Oh how the "mighty" fall!
Creepy said these particular vlogs have been some of his favourite... 🤨 he's on another bloody planet, I swear.

• Haha
  • Heart
At one point they're going to have to go back to Florida or address the reasons why they won't... That's if COPPA doesn't get to them first 😏😏😏
As an American ...I will be glad to give Chris a first class trip to the Florida penitentiary. No need to be frightened if all is above board. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If I was able to comment on the YouTube videos I would love to put something very very lot nice like
“Hiiiiiiiiiiii guysss! I love (spew) your vlogs and think they are very lot good- my son, who’s 13 loves editing videos and has access to lots of software you clearly don’t as I’ve noticed a lot of repetitive bits (like girls holding hands) long story short he can do it in 2 hours- you are obviously struggling if it takes til 5am! So let us help youuuuuuu!”

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Yel

I'm still outraged on Izzy's behalf over Sarah declaring that she might use the brand new lipstick from her child's advent calendar. Then started to kick off that Izzy clearly wasn't happy about that.

Yes it's minor but FFS let her have something that her own, I know they have too much crap but knowing your mum will just snatch anything brand new off you isn't nice. It's not the same lending some old makeup as using something new.

Remeber when izzy was so happy to find one lint Easter egg and was happy to share it, but Sarah snatched it off her. She clearly didn't want a dozen crappy palm oil chocolate cheap eggs and on decent one. But didn't get that as that doesn't make content.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Yes ! And she wouldn’t want it back covered in those giant cold sore germs.

• Sick
I think its £60 each per parent for each child. So it would be £120 for Isla
As I’ve mentioned before. I have contacted the DFE and I recently spoke to someone they are taking it seriously and have warned the council of the statutory duties they have under safeguarding children and education. Most likely they will be going to court. I’ve provided the DFE with the name of their channel and by just watching them it’s clear that missing time off is affecting their development - They were born and bred here yet their grammar is absolutely terrible.

Reactions: 36
I'm still outraged on Izzy's behalf over Sarah declaring that she might use the brand new lipstick from her child's advent calendar. Then started to kick off that Izzy clearly wasn't happy about that.

Yes it's minor but FFS let her have something that her own, I know they have too much crap but knowing your mum will just snatch anything brand new off you isn't nice. It's not the same lending some old makeup as using something new.

Remeber when izzy was so happy to find one lint Easter egg and was happy to share it, but Sarah snatched it off her. She clearly didn't want a dozen crappy palm oil chocolate cheap eggs and on decent one. But didn't get that as that doesn't make content.
Yep, it wasn’t even ‘could I maybe borrow that izzy’ it was I’m wearing that today. duck off Sarah :mad:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
As I’ve mentioned before. I have contacted the DFE and I recently spoke to someone they are taking it seriously and have warned the council of the statutory duties they have under safeguarding children and education. Most likely they will be going to court. I’ve provided the DFE with the name of their channel and by just watching them it’s clear that missing time off is affecting their development - They were born and bred here yet their grammar is absolutely terrible.
I thought you could take kids out of private school as and when you like? Although why you would want to paying that much and the fact those kids seem behind. Nothing wrong being behind if you’re struggling (my daughter is) but if it’s because you’re missing so much education then it’s a different matter

Reactions: 5
We’ve been to both but prefer Paris for the Disney aspect of it all. Florida cost us a small fortune so we don’t like to bother going all that way for theme parks and restaurants.much prefer visiting New York and the west coast these days.

Reactions: 2
I thought you could take kids out of private school as and when you like? Although why you would want to paying that much and the fact those kids seem behind. Nothing wrong being behind if you’re struggling (my daughter is) but if it’s because you’re missing so much education then it’s a different matter
My daughter attends private school and is the same year as Esme. Private schools do discourage parents taking their children out of school for holidays and can contact the local authority if this is persistent- most likely they have turned a blind eye because she will not be entered for her GCSEs. Sarah and Chris are idiots because they are paying them money to not educate their 2 daughters they are laughing all the way. Nothing wrong with struggling we all can’t and won’t be surgeons but they are depriving their children of that right!

• Sad
Only 2 of them are in private school though. Islas in normal school so the rules 100% should apply.

Reactions: 11
I'm guessing they're definitely not going back till tomorrow, as Lazy has posted a tower of terror video on her story now. Taking the piss or what.
So ,i wonder how "good" their school record is looking now? Sarah ,HOW many days has Isla had off? :unsure:

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.