The Ingham family #70 Pratts,bratts or tongue wagging tw*ts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Macy is back and I am here for it!
Mammarys 😂😂
🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼🎼Thanks for the mammarys, of things I can’t forget, journeys on a jet, our mammary making memories, of weeks off school in Disneyland and all inclusive meals, just thank you for the mammmmmmmarysssss. Sorry couldn’t help myself🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m going to hell for saying this but I honestly believe that the baby was conceived for damage limitation and to divert from the accusations of what Chris has done. No self respecting woman would have a baby with a man after that, they did it to get the viewers back, but unfortunately the damage has been done, and is still being done to that poor boy and his sisters 😥
You can't go to hell for speaking the truth. That poor boy was totally damage limitation and for the Michelin Woman to show the world she doesn't believe the rumours and she's standing by her wasterman.
They both need locking up.

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Jace' life is like the real life Truman Show. He's had his entire life broadcasted to the entire world (potentially) & forever.

This is honestly so unfair to all their children, and I'm promising you Chris and/or Sarah the money/trips/holidays/present mountain isn't going to mean anything to them as they grow older, but your severe intrusion on their privacy will, and it far outweighhs anything money can buy.

What happens when your children go for that interview for a job they really want? To start their own life? They will forever unfortunately be attached to the "Ingham Family" brand, with your reputation. I hope to God those people can see it for what it is, and realise you're the only ones at fault here, but with the way the world is, combined with your obvious lack of care for your own children's education, you're really making it so much harder for them in later life.
It's true when you look for a job you are automatically googled. Prospective employers want to know who they are hiring. I've been through it. They wouldn't know because fatty never really had a real job and crustys life is ruined anyway...

Reactions: 8
I do hope he has been banned, that should make for an interesting morning vlog of trying to peel Lazy out of her stinking pit to drive her children to school...OH...they don't go to school very oftern do they, it will be even less now if she has to take them. Of course they could use public transport or...here's a novel thing....bloody well walk to school if its within a nice walking distance. Vlog idea, reducing carbon emissions, get our children fit, encouraging good habits for the future...YEAH RIGHT...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
If he had a driving ban, it’d be public record? Normally in local papers ‘In The Courts’?

He’s probably enjoying the temporary respite from everybody talking about him sending dirty messages to youngsters.

Reactions: 14
Wow..I can't believe Chris and Sarah are actually that stupid to not be worried about the new coppa rules! Even the saccone Joly's are desperately trying to change content and become more adult..they are shitting themselves..like virtually all family bloggers. Sam and Nia..the gathered nest..and plenty of others have all addressed this and admitted the gig might be up for them.
You tube is going to change big time come January. And these fools don't even have the sense or wit to be worried???
Wow..wow..wow!
I thought it was weird when they actually used an ANIMATION for there Xmas intro!!! I mean that is literally the definition of " for kids"!!
The FTC is going to come down on them like a ton of bricks!! And these fools didn't even see it coming???? I just can't even comprehend their ignorance and stupidity...they are going to make no effort to even try and change.. because they are safe???
What the absolute duck??
No mate...you are far far from safe! Your channel WILL die!
Your right...and fizz family are loading heaps more on siennas and Mia’s and the fizz sisters you tube ...I would say it so they can claim that they are aimed at children and their main Channel is aimed at older teens or adults...have noticed this over a few weeks..don’t watch then much but they come up in my feeds...definitely changing their content and how convenient that they are pregnant again and can aim this at adults..maybe a baby and pregnancy Channel for a while...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I’m going to hell for saying this but I honestly believe that the baby was conceived for damage limitation and to divert from the accusations of what Chris has done. No self respecting woman would have a baby with a man after that, they did it to get the viewers back, but unfortunately the damage has been done, and is still being done to that poor boy and his sisters 😥
I thought that as well but i read something about it being bad timing more then planned to happen when it all came out.

Reactions: 3
I don’t think he’s been banned, I think they can’t afford to insure both of them on each gas guzzler that’s all

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cant stand the Sacconejoly's so don't watch them, but they are definitely taking the new YouTube rules seriously. Maybe Creepy Chris and Frosty the Snowman should take note.

"Whatcha gonna do when YouTube come for you!"
Creepy is a Fool if he thinks the changes are not going to affect them. Even without the changes they are struggling with the amount of outgoings they have, falling views, snail pace subs!

It’s all fur coat and no knickers with them, they go about in landrovers but they are ancient, have 1 capital one credit card between the 2 of them!! If find that very strange, most credit cards you can get a secondary card for the same account. For the amount of money that has ran through their hands over the last few years it’s just ridiculous!

Difference with the SJs even after showering their 2 year old in cold water as a punishment they can still get some brand deals and have management, to boost their income so not relient on the absolute drivel they upload daily.

Creepy and lazy are having so sell replicas of their own baby and Chinese blankets to get through the month now.

Christmas will be 100s of rewrapped presents from the ifam and Gruesome Granny!!

Reactions: 19
Chris has replied to someone on his insta asking about the COPPA changes saying it won't affect them as it will only apply to channels "solely aimed at kids". He really is so bleeping deluded and clearly hasn't read up on it. Idiot!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I'm sat eating my lunch, and it started to annoy me how not only have both those parents given up work to record small children every day and put on the world wide web and given the family a business name, but they also haven't stopped trying to make money off the new baby since it was born. Recording the birth, selling dolls, and the blankets.
I don't think it should be legal for parents to use children for money like that.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The reply to that is laughable. They don’t need to worry about their future because their parents are securing it for them 😂😂😂. More like their parents are wasting all the money those girls have earned and will be jobless themselves sometime soon. YouTube is not a career. It’s a pastime at most. It doesn’t require any education or training. Basically anyone can do it. The less morals you have the more views you seem to get. It’s not something to aspire to be. Making memories can be done anywhere. At school, at home, anywhere. It doesn’t have to be at Disneyland where they have already been so many times. Or in a caravan.
Their parents are securing their future... Right OK!
I have 5 kids and I know that when they are old enough for boyfriends/girlfriends, I'll be having a little look at social media to see if anything pops up that would concern me! Imagine being the parent of someone who starts dating one of the Ingham girls or Jace, with parents like they have 🤯
Carry on securing your kids futures Chris and Sarah.. 🙄 you are bleeping destroying them

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Chris has replied to someone on his insta asking about the COPPA changes saying it won't affect them as it will only apply to channels "solely aimed at kids". He really is so bleeping deluded and clearly hasn't read up on it. Idiot!!
He also claimed to have "YouTube management support" surely they would make sure their super amazing creators were aware of COPPA changes and would highlight how this affects their "business".

Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20191205-121451_Instagram.jpg

He is so disgusting. Imagine waking up next to that everyday 🤢🤢 looking every bit the 40 year old.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Their family has a business name. The parents gave up work to film their small children full time, and they have made lots of money from humiliating them by showing the world, so maybe they think they're too special for Chris to go back to loading suitcases onto planes, after he was found to be chatting up young fans of the family channel.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Wow the difference in her is unbelievable you can see how this year has affected her I wouldn’t usually say that about a person as I am no size 8 myself ( I am a 14 😂) but it’s lazy and she deserves it , the hair needs to be chopped off it looks awful 🤦‍♀️
I agree with you on this. I really don't like to comment on anyones weight. I am no skinny malink myself. Yet for some reason, I just don't feel sorry for Sarah! Maybe it's because of the blatant lies she tells and how thoroughly unlikeable she is. The past year though has clearly taken it's toll on her, physically anyway. She looks a complete.mess and doesn't seem to care. I would normally have huge empathy for someone in that situation. I'm shocked at myself tbh for not giving a flying duck how she feels! For me that speaks volumes

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.