The Ingham family #70 Pratts,bratts or tongue wagging tw*ts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times do they need to show the girls in slow mo walking hand in hand, I mean EVERYWHERE they go has to include a slow mo clip of them from behind walking into wherever it is they are, Izzy’s far to old to be wanting to hold her sisters hands all the time.

Reactions: 28
The reply to that is laughable. They don’t need to worry about their future because their parents are securing it for them 😂😂😂. More like their parents are wasting all the money those girls have earned and will be jobless themselves sometime soon. YouTube is not a career. It’s a pastime at most. It doesn’t require any education or training. Basically anyone can do it. The less morals you have the more views you seem to get. It’s not something to aspire to be. Making memories can be done anywhere. At school, at home, anywhere. It doesn’t have to be at Disneyland where they have already been so many times. Or in a caravan.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sorry if this has been posted before but even if it has it needs posting again.. state of this. Who does he think he is?? “Catch me grinding a rail in a town near you” 🤢View attachment 61927
When ever he speaks I just cringe. Even just reading it. What a fool he is. I would love to meet him in person and just stand there and laugh at him. Then tell him what a complete fool he is making of himself and his family

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jeez Jane has been busy on Chris’s Instagram tonight, hope Prinny got her much needed walk in between the trolling Jane has been doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Isla is far to old for them snowsuits now! They only look cute on toddlers.

Reactions: 19
Wow..I can't believe Chris and Sarah are actually that stupid to not be worried about the new coppa rules! Even the saccone Joly's are desperately trying to change content and become more adult..they are shitting themselves..like virtually all family bloggers. Sam and Nia..the gathered nest..and plenty of others have all addressed this and admitted the gig might be up for them.
You tube is going to change big time come January. And these fools don't even have the sense or wit to be worried???
Wow..wow..wow!
I thought it was weird when they actually used an ANIMATION for there Xmas intro!!! I mean that is literally the definition of " for kids"!!
The FTC is going to come down on them like a ton of bricks!! And these fools didn't even see it coming???? I just can't even comprehend their ignorance and stupidity...they are going to make no effort to even try and change.. because they are safe???
What the absolute duck??
No mate...you are far far from safe! Your channel WILL die!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
LASTTRY.gif

I'm guessing Chris and Sarah see this gesture a very lot as they stroll through Disney.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Not to rock the boat or anything but I am with the Inghams on this one (don't worry it won't happen again ha ha). I have often had to speak to the manager when booking Premier Inn rooms. They class us as 3 adults and 1 child because my elder son is over 16 but we still want a family room. They need to be more flexible. A family should be able to book a room together no matter how many children or how old they are. I don't give the right age anymore because I know I will have to go through the rigmarole again and the manager will let us have a family room in the end anyway. Premier Inns and any other hotel needs to have rooms for all different families. I wouldn't want us all sleeping in different rooms if I were them either
Yes but you still only have 4 people. 4 beds for 4 people. The inghams squeeze 5 people plus a baby now into a room made for 4. So there is a difference for you. They don’t have a right to moan as they are breaking the rules. They probably sneak in after one of them has checked in. In a fire it’s a big risk as those extra kids won’t be on the booking.

Reactions: 9
Wow..I can't believe Chris and Sarah are actually that stupid to not be worried about the new coppa rules! Even the saccone Joly's are desperately trying to change content and become more adult..they are shitting themselves..like virtually all family bloggers. Sam and Nia..the gathered nest..and plenty of others have all addressed this and admitted the gig might be up for them.
You tube is going to change big time come January. And these fools don't even have the sense or wit to be worried???
Wow..wow..wow!
I thought it was weird when they actually used an ANIMATION for there Xmas intro!!! I mean that is literally the definition of " for kids"!!
The FTC is going to come down on them like a ton of bricks!! And these fools didn't even see it coming???? I just can't even comprehend their ignorance and stupidity...they are going to make no effort to even try and change.. because they are safe???
What the absolute duck??
They think they are bigger than youtube and that youtube need them... that’s their attitude to everything

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 61957
‘Very lot of viewers’
Oh my god he just gets worse!! His content is made for kids. The majority of his viewers are kids. YouTube have made it clear that any channel, family or not, that has kids watching will be moved to YouTube kids. I hope YouTube stick to it I really do. Then we all
Will be laughing at you Chris. Because you are the only ignorant fool around here.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The brataleys have even just quit their channel. They knew it was over for them come January. They were a massive family channel for yes now..very similar content to inghams...so very obviously aimed at children.

• Wow
Hope there's no more Billy Bob's buffets for Lazy on the trip!

View attachment 62020
She’s not fat!!!
It’s just that Iddy Biddy is so darn iddy biddy, even though her snowsuit is half way up her legs, that Sarah looks so big in comparison.
Also the camera adds pounds. And it’s a wide angle lens. And it’s only her boobs that are big from breastfeeding, otherwise she could have bought the smaller one.
She’s NOT fat. Don’t be an ignorant!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Wow..wow..wow!
What the absolute duck??
If Chris knew their channel was going to be excluded from the new rules then why the need for Sarah to start up this new business
and plug the crappy tat every single chance she gets. Why have they needed to sell their house?
They may get away with everything else, but I’m afraid they won’t be getting away with this.

They even feed the elves a crappy unhealthy breakfast, chocolate,marshmallows and sweets. Won't someone think of their dental elf !

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hope there's no more Billy Bob's buffets for Lazy on the trip!

View attachment 62020
Wow the difference in her is unbelievable you can see how this year has affected her I wouldn’t usually say that about a person as I am no size 8 myself ( I am a 14 😂) but it’s lazy and she deserves it , the hair needs to be chopped off it looks awful 🤦‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.