The Ingham family #70 Pratts,bratts or tongue wagging tw*ts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well said
"There is a very clear difference between an opinion and hate," preaches Creepy - and then avoids any further elaboration. How do you judge which is which, Creepy?? I'd really like to know. You make it sound so obvious.
His philosophies are so shite.
Talk about 'in the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king" 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Well the vlog has been up 3 hours and only at 12k views it’s Vlogmas it’s should be there best time 😂if they are hit by YouTube with the new rules they are fucked which I hope they are 🙏🏻
Also just like to say thank Ghost the person that does the vlog reviews as I haven’t had to watch one if their boring vlogs in over a week

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Well the vlog has been up 3 hours and only at 12k views it’s Vlogmas it’s should be there best time 😂if they are hit by YouTube with the new rules they are fucked which I hope they are 🙏🏻
Also just like to say thank Ghost the person that does the vlog reviews as I haven’t had to watch one if their boring vlogs in over a week
If thiers a rant tomorrow ill watch ... Go on chris youv got bills to pay.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well said
I don’t think he knows the difference between an opinion that is different to his and a hateful comment. Many people seem to get this confused. An opinion is based on fact creepy. So the FACT you removed your children from school yet again is a valid reason for people to have an opinion on it. If you hadn’t removed them and people were just slagging you off for going to Disney yet again that could be classed as hateful. Just because you don’t like a comment it doesn’t straight away make it hateful. You are very confused aren’t you. I think you think it’s all hate because you claim you didn’t do anything wrong. But Chris you did. And you still are. By removing your kids from school people are going to have an opinion on that just like they would on any other person doing it. Because it’s wrong and shouldn’t be allowed for a holiday ALL the time like you do.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He’s literally such a dribbling idiot. You’re allowed an opinion as long as that opinion is that me and my marshmallow wife are wonderful people :unsure:
Take your face for a tit, creepy

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Well said
He is such an effin’ muppet! I’d love to have the opportunity to have a live tv debate with him & Sarah 😂 To see them squirm & keep trotting out that ol’ ‘negativity/hate’ chestnut when they have no other answer would be incredibly satisfying. Would be great if we could get Emily Maitlis on the case to mediate - ooh to see their faces under that kind of scrutiny 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The thing that annoyed me the most about their reasoning of taking the children out of school was the fact they kept saying that they care about their education because it costs them “£25,000”. My parents couldn’t afford that, did that mean they didn’t care about my education? No, they spent so much time encouraging me to work hard to achieve my best. Please explain what “life experiences” they are getting from Disney, learning how to queue for a ride?🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Isla has turned into a right little (beeeeep!)

Those ingham parents are narcissists through and through, they think they are invicible to the youtube changes

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
"There is a very clear difference between an opinion and hate," preaches Creepy - and then avoids any further elaboration. How do you judge which is which, Creepy?? I'd really like to know. You make it sound so obvious.
His philosophies are so shite.
Talk about 'in the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king" 🙄
So well said!!! 👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 9
Let's see how was today's vlog educational? Isla realized she can eat a huge thigh of chicken with her hands.
Isabelle exercised her tongue in gym class (17:30). Very seductive exercises if I say...
The girls learned their mother never had a beer (maybe not this week)
Fatty can plug her tit blankets with elves
Isabelle learned she can wear the same pair of leggings everyday while sitting on dirty railings and rides
Come on add to the list of lessons....

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Classic, the ride has a sign essentially saying no flailing about while Lazy has her arm right in front of Iddy Biddy with a camera.

08.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
So who was driving after the show as Sarah was drinking beer do you think she would be that ducking stupid to drive with her kids. It seems she wants to stop her kids growing and want to keep them small

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Let's see how was today's vlog educational? Isla realized she can eat a huge thigh of chicken with her hands.
Isabelle exercised her tongue in gym class (17:30). Very seductive exercises if I say...
The girls learned their mother never had a beer (maybe not this week)
Fatty can plug her tit blankets with elves
Isabelle learned she can wear the same pair of leggings everyday while sitting on dirty railings and rides
Come on add to the list of lessons....
Dad is an absolute tool

Reactions: 4
He is such an effin’ muppet! I’d love to have the opportunity to have a live tv debate with him & Sarah 😂 To see them squirm & keep trotting out that ol’ ‘negativity/hate’ chestnut when they have no other answer would be incredibly satisfying. Would be great if we could get Emily Maitlis on the case to mediate - ooh to see their faces under that kind of scrutiny 😈
Can Tattle be the live audience!???!!! We can even offer Chris and Sarah a percentage of the ticket sales to make it worth their while - will be worse than any Black Friday madness so we can safely guarantee they'll make a shed load of money in one sitting!!! Whose going to run with this one? Steve, tell Jane to put her hand down please...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can Tattle be the live audience!???!!! We can even offer Chris and Sarah a percentage of the ticket sales to make it worth their while - will be worse than any Black Friday madness so we can safely guarantee they'll make a shed load of money in one sitting!!! Whose going to run with this one? Steve, tell Jane to put her hand down please...
Give them all of the money!! It’d be worth that & so much more 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Todays vlog is called The biggest Disney surprise of the holiday!

In the what‘s coming up part. The elves have been upto no good and they are lay on Sarahs baby and me blanket. They‘re surrounded by mini marshmallows. She’s even got the elves plugging the merch now. 🙄

The girls react to the elf. “Sarah says if they even think about getting chocolate on my new blanket.” In the bedroom the girls open their advent calendars. (It’s all the same as yesterday’s vlog so far.) No sign of creepy. I’m guessing he’s the bedroom reading tattle and on Instagram.

Sarah says good morning and mentions how fast time flies when you’re having fun. Creepy has been cleaning the cabin. They’re off to Disney studios. Sarah mentions the girls keep saying RC racer like Arsey racer. She cackles and mentions Jace is ready for a nap.

I thought there was a cockroach on the floor then but it’s just creepy Chris on his hands and knees. He’s cleaning up behind Sarah.

They’re outside Disney studios. Chris says how cute isla looks and that she reminds him of drew barrymore in ET. Isla looks like she’s wearing the same snowsuit as Jace now. Sarah mentions how tiny Jace, Esme and Isla are. 🙄

Montage of Disney studios and it’s now dark outside and then they’re taking photos.

It’s light outside again as Chris mentions how busy it is. I’m guessing he’s surprised that they haven’t emptied the park for the Bradford kardashians. They’re off to ratatouille now. Chris is babbling on about wanting to get reservations for the ratatouille restaurant because it’s themed so you feel like a tiny mouse. It’s a rat Chris so you should feel at home. 🙄 They get fast passes for later.

Chris mentions he has a surprise for later for the girls that only he knows about. (Expect something tit.)

It’s the moment of truth for Isla. They’re off to see if she’s tall enough for RC racer. She’s just tall enough but I’m guessing the snow boots have helped. Sarah holds the camera in Islas face but Isla seems to like this ride so no clickbait tears today.

Sarah mentions they’ve just had a mini meet up outside RC racer. Jace as just woken up so they're off to take him on slinky dog. In the next scene Sarah says that they've been told that he’s to small for slinky dog. At least there is someone with common sense making sure it’s suitable for him.

Jace has his 3D glasses on. They’re now on ratatouille and then off to the parachute drop followed by a montage of the girls holding hands and walking through the park.

The girls are sat on the railing. Chris is about to do the big surprise reveal. The big surprise is that they are about to go to buffalo bills Wild West show. Chris as managed to get tickets. The girls jump up and down. Chris says “I played you all like I play you every time.” Oh don’t we all know that creepy. 🙄

Sarah mentions that they’ve met sooooooo many ifam today! SO MANY!! Some random lad pokes his head behind Sarah and looks at the camera. I’m guessing they’ll claim this is another ifam. Chris says that Sarah has told at least 10 ifam that they’re going to the Wild West show today. Creepy was saying at the beginning that he was the only one who knew they were going but you keep on filming your lies.

Chris woooohooooo’s as they take their seats in buffalo bills. They’re all wearing cowboy hats now but creepy isn’t showing his. It’s probably plonked on top of the beanie. Jace is tucking into his cornbread as Chris says he’s eating his cake and then he plugs the misprinted “ain’t no Christmas like an the ingham family Christmas.” jumper.

Sarah is drinking a pint of beer and claiming she’s never had a beer before. Chris backs her up and says “yeah I ain’t seen you drinking beer in a long lot of years.” They watch the show.

They’re now outside. Sarah is looking like a long lost Dingle from Emmerdale farm as she walks around in her cowboy hat. Chris was woooohoooooing about being on the front row seats but now they are saying don’t pay the extra because they prefer the cheaper seats. Isabelle preferred the front row.

Chris says they’ve just rocked up to the cabin and all the lights and the tv are on. They go inside and the elves are now watching the Disney channel and eating marshmallows on Sarahs blanket again.

Sarah says they're winding down. She’s sitting with Esme because it’s Esme appreciation day on Instagram. Jace tries to pull himself up on the chair and then Sarah thanks the ifam for doing insta videos of Esme.

Chris is ordering international postage for baby and me so Sarah ends the vlog.
Ahhhhhh Ghost82, bloody hell you make me laugh :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: "Sarah is looking like a long lost Dingle from Emmerdale farm as she walks around in her cowboy hat" - I can't pick myself up off the floor :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Let's hope the elves are mischievous enough to round up all the Baby & Me blankets and drop them back off in China on their trip home to Santa!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.