The Ingham family #70 Pratts,bratts or tongue wagging tw*ts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to rock the boat or anything but I am with the Inghams on this one (don't worry it won't happen again ha ha). I have often had to speak to the manager when booking Premier Inn rooms. They class us as 3 adults and 1 child because my elder son is over 16 but we still want a family room. They need to be more flexible. A family should be able to book a room together no matter how many children or how old they are. I don't give the right age anymore because I know I will have to go through the rigmarole again and the manager will let us have a family room in the end anyway. Premier Inns and any other hotel needs to have rooms for all different families. I wouldn't want us all sleeping in different rooms if I were them either
And what if there is an incident like in the early hours of this morning in London? overcrowding of rooms should not be allowed.

Reactions: 4
Not to rock the boat or anything but I am with the Inghams on this one (don't worry it won't happen again ha ha). I have often had to speak to the manager when booking Premier Inn rooms. They class us as 3 adults and 1 child because my elder son is over 16 but we still want a family room. They need to be more flexible. A family should be able to book a room together no matter how many children or how old they are. I don't give the right age anymore because I know I will have to go through the rigmarole again and the manager will let us have a family room in the end anyway. Premier Inns and any other hotel needs to have rooms for all different families. I wouldn't want us all sleeping in different rooms if I were them either
Yes but that is four of you. There are 6 Inghams in one bedroom.

should be allowed a family room no matter how many children??? So the radford family should be allowed one family room for all 25 ( or whatever) of them?? There are hotels with adjoining rooms etc. I don’t see a problem, if people don’t like the hotel policy, which you know before booking, stay somewhere else? Sorry to sound harsh

Reactions: 34
And what if there is an incident like there was event like there was in the early hours of this morning in London? overcrowding of rooms should not be allowed.
Then the onus is on myself and my husband or in the Inghams case, Chris and Sarah to get them to safety. At home we live in a house where we have the double room and the boys have bunk beds in the box room. It would be easier to evacuate us all from a hotel room tbf.

Ghost82 said:
What a wanker! 🙄 It makes me laugh when he says travelling. They act like they’ve been taking the girls to walk across the Great Wall of China and see the Pyramids of Egypt. 🤣🤣 In reality they are just visiting places like Disneyland for photo opportunities and so greasy creepy can top up his moobs with a greasy burger from Annettes.

just having a quiet giggle, creepy and lazy home schooling the girls in geograph......remember the great euro trip to Europe, I very a lot doubt they would even know where the Great Wall of China is! 🤣😂😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes but that is four of you. There are 6 Inghams in one bedroom.

should be allowed a family room no matter how many children??? So the radford family should be allowed one family room for all 25 ( or whatever) of them?? There are hotels with adjoining rooms etc. I don’t see a problem, if people don’t like the hotel policy, which you know before booking, stay somewhere else? Sorry to sound harsh
I agree. In the ingham case, 2 rooms would be better for them.

Reactions: 4
‘The notion of our family business going broke and our children’s lives in turn’ I’m sorry but the who the duck do you think you are? Because it is not my fault nor anyone who is watching fault. It is yours you worthless piece of tit! YOU were grooming underage girls. YOU abused your position of trust. YOU would be the reason you went ‘broke’. You Chris Ingham are a bleep and I for one cannot wait for this to happen to you.’

• Heart
Reactions: 58
View attachment 61957
‘Very lot of viewers’
His words, them go broke and in turn the kids lives. They always mention that don’t they? Worried much?? We certainly don’t mention the kids lives breaking because it goes down the pan, they would return to normality which can only be a good thing!

Reactions: 16
Same here, there's only 3 of us, I don't want to be booking an extra room now my son is over 16.
Oh no no - that I completely agree with!! It’s when there’s 6 of them in a room and there won’t be enough beds 🙁. Sorry, I was just having a mini rant because I can imagine them being a “shouter” haha.

Reactions: 3
His words, them go broke and in turn the kids lives. They always mention that don’t they? Worried much?? We certainly don’t mention the kids lives breaking because it goes down the pan, they would return to normality which can only be a good thing!
The YouTube channel ending would benefit those kids. They could be kids again and live normal lives.
his wife may have to cut down b and m visits but that’s about all

Reactions: 11
Chris ingham thinks people should get a hobby for commenting on him when we don’t know him. 🤣 Same to you! Get a life you greasy, homophobic skidmark. He’s taken the girls out of school for this trip and he’s wasting time in Disneyland by deleting comments he doesn’t like and replying to kids on instagram! How very educational. I bet the girls will find all this useful come GCSE time. 🙄

The real Chris ingham from back before he started YouTube. I bet he wouldn’t find it cringe if it was his autobiography in WH Smiths ‘Skating down the pole. Tales from Morrisons, lasagna and bitty!’ 🙄

2DEC4CD5-55A2-415E-86DE-CCDFC9C75C13.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.