The Ingham family #70 Pratts,bratts or tongue wagging tw*ts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From one teacher to another(America) you get a 100%! In the state I live in I had 8 yrs of college. Took numerous exams to become certified. Worked with underprivileged children who loved coming to school and absorbed everything like sponges. Many of these children moved on to Colleges and Universities because education was instilled in them. She should be ashamed of herself. If her children get so much time off then there is no need to take them out of school for their billionth visit to Disney. Let's see where they are a yr from now when they dry up because Of the YT changes
They take them out of school number 1 to show off look what we can do. Number 2 it is cheaper than when schools are off so they cant afford to go at the price when holidays rise so much during the most popular times thats what it looks like
My thoughts exactly, they don’t seem to have any hobbies outside of school and they definitely don’t come across well spoken and intelligent 🤷🏻‍♀️ Creepy and Lazy are ruining any chance they have at a proper education by constantly taking them out of school and making them perform in front of the camera 🤦🏻‍♀️
Come on now they do have hobbies outside of school they inspect the swimming pools all over Europe and test the rides at Theme Parks

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 61878
As you know tattlers I am Disney as the same time as les Inghams and I spotted them yesterday!
tbh they just blended with everyone here as everyone has a camera in their hand. Not an ‘ifam’ insight. Like literally no one (but me 🙄) seemed to notice them in anyway.
Olaf’s Mother really is short - it’s Esme that’s the iddy biddy one. Not Isla who as you can see is almost the same height as esme (and way taller than the pram handles) who is three years older.
Izzy is tall as she was crouched down most of the time to fit in the camera lense.
Oh and I only spotted them because of them chav sparkly hats 😂
All I could look at was lazys messed up boots! She really is a woman! Those can’t be real ugg boots looking like that.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Another thing, I still have concerns that this Baby and Me by Sarah Ingham is not a legitimate company. I can't see it being run through The Ingham Family Ltd as there is no mention of this on the website. She has a copyright sign at the bottom of the webpage but I strongly doubt she has gone through proper copyright procedures. She mentions they have "employed" someone to sort orders while they are in Disney, so have they gone the full hog and established PAYE, NI contributions, pension etc for that person? I would go so far as to say everything with the Baby and Me is cash in hand with no earnings being declared and no tax being paid. Not a chance in hell that she would know how to run a legitimate business! I'd love to know how to report the company for investigation
I would think HM Revenue and Customs would be a good place to start. TBH if they are running that business cash in hand and not keeping records they are dumber than I thought.

Reactions: 15
I would think HM Revenue and Customs would be a good place to start. TBH if they are running that business cash in hand and not keeping records they are dumber than I thought.
They are pretty dumb though....!
Just a thought would they now we subject to an audit as they hold stock now?
Most youtubers/influencers can get away with basic accounts but now they have stock if they are putting it through their limited company they will need it all ‘officially my checking. I think. I have worked for a small company before where we had someone come in and check out accounts tied up to what physical stock we had.

Reactions: 6
Seems like YouTube have put an announcement out to say that they have removed closed accounts so some channels will see a decrease in subscribers. 10 thousand closed accounts haha. That is a lot. So it’s a real decrease not just a mistake or whatever.

Reactions: 10
All I could look at was lazys messed up boots! She really is a woman! Those can’t be real ugg boots looking like that.
They looked awful! Although they keep your feet warm it was raining on Sunday and yesterday wet and misty so not the most practical shoes 🙄

Reactions: 4
They looked awful! Although they keep your feet warm it was raining on Sunday and yesterday wet and misty so not the most practical shoes 🙄
She’s had them years, come on now did you expect her to wear those lovely wedge sandals from a tat shop abroad with fluffy socks? Wouldn’t surprise me in the least if she did 😂 and I did register the fact that she said Creepy had one pair of jeans with him 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
View attachment 61878
As you know tattlers I am Disney as the same time as les Inghams and I spotted them yesterday!
tbh they just blended with everyone here as everyone has a camera in their hand. Not an ‘ifam’ insight. Like literally no one (but me 🙄) seemed to notice them in anyway.
Olaf’s Mother really is short - it’s Esme that’s the iddy biddy one. Not Isla who as you can see is almost the same height as esme (and way taller than the pram handles) who is three years older.
Izzy is tall as she was crouched down most of the time to fit in the camera lense.
Oh and I only spotted them because of them chav sparkly hats 😂
Sarah looks like a right Trollop and is that part of her hair hanging out or is it one of those hair extensions which form part of the Minnie Mouse bow

Reactions: 4
She’s had them years, come on now did you expect her to wear those lovely wedge sandals from a tat shop abroad with fluffy socks? Wouldn’t surprise me in the least if she did 😂 and I did register the fact that she said Creepy had one pair of jeans with him 🤢
Ha you never know with them! Surprised Izzy wasn’t in them grubby unicorn sliders 🙄
Oh what that’s grim 🤢 they have been away for days. Just gross.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Hi there, Lazy!

Seeing as we know you spend your time reading here, I thought I would enlighten you on your two eldest daughter's actual term time dates, and the time they have missed from school. It seems you never bothered to actually check term time dates or any information regarding your privately educated daughter's. Very bizarre considering you claim you care so much about their education.

Firstly, you claim that your daughter's only missed 1 or 2 days of school for Lanzarote. Your daily vlog uploads have detected that that was a lie (I know, shock horror, the Inghams lie). Your privately educated daughter's term began again on Monday 4th November. Your state educated daughter likely went back on Tuesday 5th November. You uploaded a vlog travelling home from Lanzarote on Saturday 9th November. So you travelled home from Lanzarote on Friday 8th November... Perhaps you might need your maths genius husband to work out these calculations. But to me, it looks as if your privately educated daughter's missed 5 days of school, whilst your state educated daughter missed at least 4 days of school. That's significantly more than 1 or 2 days... I know this maths might be way above your difficulty level, though.

Now onto the next claim. You claim your privately educated daughter's get 1 month off at Christmas time. Unfortunately their school have detected that this was also a lie (I'm a very lot shocked at all these lies... It's not like you Inghams to lie about so much, is it 😏 ). Your privately educated daughter's break up for Christmas holidays on Wednesday 18th December, and go back on Tuesday 7th January. That equates to just under 3 weeks of school. Again, this maths might be a little too tricky for you - but there are more than 3 weeks in one month. This time off is pretty much the same as state schools, give or take a day or so.

Now I've educated you on your daughter's actual term time dates (attached below, just in case you want to print it out and stick it on your fridge. Full term dates can be found on the school's website under the conveniently named "term dates" - I'm assuming you know the name of your children's school?), perhaps you can get yourself some Imodium from Morrisons to help sort out your very severe verbal diarrhoea issue. If that doesn't help with the bullshit that comes out of your mouth, then perhaps book yourself a doctor's appointment. I've heard your husband is on first name terms with all the reception staff in there nowadays due to his frequent visits.

In the meantime, please forget all conversations as to whether you should home educate your daughter's. Holy bleeping tit, can you even imagine? Don't destroy your children more than you are already doing (Ps. how's dance going?)

You're a very lot welcome, Lazy 😘

Screenshot_20191204_102916.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Ive said before that they make Isla out to be so small when she actually isnt.
The height restriction on the rc racer ride is 120cm.
She's now big enough to go on it, so she's 120cm+. The average height of a 7 year old girl in the uk is 121cms. So she isn't short at all.
Creepy and Lazy have some weird mental health issue when it comes to Isla and her size. Jace too, half his trousers are right up his legs and clearly too small!

Reactions: 36
Sarah looks like a right Trollop and is that part of her hair hanging out or is it one of those hair extensions which form part of the Minnie Mouse bow
😂😂😂 there are no extensions attached to the Minnie bow. That is all her own non looked after hair! As ever splashing the cash around Disney but can’t get her own hair cut. Xx

She's now big enough to go on it, so she's 120cm+. The average height of a 7 year old girl in the uk is 121cms. So she isn't short at all.
Creepy and Lazy have some weird mental health issue when it comes to Isla and her size. Jace too, half his trousers are right up his legs and clearly too small!
Nope she isn’t small at all. Just normal for her height. It’s esme that’s pretty diddy. She isn’t much taller than Isla. With lazy being quite short and Chris all being on the shorter side it wouldn’t be surprising if both Isla and Esme both end up on the shorter side even when fully grown. Izzy must get height from her real dad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Haha I love that they are away again and have another 'non situation' with this school attendence.
I really hope someone from the older girls school sees the vlog ect.

Hi there, Lazy!

Seeing as we know you spend your time reading here, I thought I would enlighten you on your two eldest daughter's actual term time dates, and the time they have missed from school. It seems you never bothered to actually check term time dates or any information regarding your privately educated daughter's. Very bizarre considering you claim you care so much about their education.

Firstly, you claim that your daughter's only missed 1 or 2 days of school for Lanzarote. Your daily vlog uploads have detected that that was a lie (I know, shock horror, the Inghams lie). Your privately educated daughter's term began again on Monday 4th November. Your state educated daughter likely went back on Tuesday 5th November. You uploaded a vlog travelling home from Lanzarote on Saturday 9th November. So you travelled home from Lanzarote on Friday 8th November... Perhaps you might need your maths genius husband to work out these calculations. But to me, it looks as if your privately educated daughter's missed 5 days of school, whilst your state educated daughter missed at least 4 days of school. That's significantly more than 1 or 2 days... I know this maths might be way above your difficulty level, though.

Now onto the next claim. You claim your privately educated daughter's get 1 month off at Christmas time. Unfortunately their school have detected that this was also a lie (I'm a very lot shocked at all these lies... It's not like you Inghams to lie about so much, is it 😏 ). Your privately educated daughter's break up for Christmas holidays on Wednesday 18th December, and go back on Tuesday 7th January. That equates to just under 3 weeks of school. Again, this maths might be a little too tricky for you - but there are more than 3 weeks in one month. This time off is pretty much the same as state schools, give or take a day or so.

Now I've educated you on your daughter's actual term time dates (attached below, just in case you want to print it out and stick it on your fridge. Full term dates can be found on the school's website under the conveniently named "term dates" - I'm assuming you know the name of your children's school?), perhaps you can get yourself some Imodium from Morrisons to help sort out your very severe verbal diarrhoea issue. If that doesn't help with the bullshit that comes out of your mouth, then perhaps book yourself a doctor's appointment. I've heard your husband is on first name terms with all the reception staff in there nowadays due to his frequent visits.

In the meantime, please forget all conversations as to whether you should home educate your daughter's. Holy bleeping tit, can you even imagine? Don't destroy your children more than you are already doing (Ps. how's dance going?)

You're a very lot welcome, Lazy 😘

View attachment 61895
If I was Isabelle I’d be begging to be a boarder at that school

Let’s not forget Sarah herself is actually of the size according to her.

it’s those wide angle lenses

Reactions: 6
Correct me if I'm wrong but is that not a bottle warmer? Again, lying about Jace being "exclusively breast fed"?! Nothing wrong with bottle feeding but don't fuckin lie about it!!!
Isabelle’s fake ‘sick and tired of this now’ smile is there for all to see. Pretty sad when you have to force a smile when all she probably wants to do is have 5 minutes peace!! 😬

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.