The Ingham family #70 Pratts,bratts or tongue wagging tw*ts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His words, them go broke and in turn the kids lives. They always mention that don’t they? Worried much?? We certainly don’t mention the kids lives breaking because it goes down the pan, they would return to normality which can only be a good thing!
He thinks taking a 9 to 5 job and not gurning into a camera lens every 5 minutes is your life going down the pan 😐🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I reckon that's what he had to go to the police station for. He probably got collared speeding or DUI ECKSETRA and already had a stack of points on his licence.
Or maybe he didn't and he will drive a car this week....
... Chris? 👋🏻
Did he have to go to the police station?!

Reactions: 2
Correct me if I'm wrong but is that not a bottle warmer? Again, lying about Jace being "exclusively breast fed"?! Nothing wrong with bottle feeding but don't fuckin lie about it!!!
Isabelle looks like she’s trying to force a smile here. Then again her creepy stepdad is in close proximity to her again.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
A few weeks Sarah wanted to go away last minute for a weekend away but Chris said no as he had a "very important meeting" to go to at the police station on the Saturday morning. He filmed outside the station before and after the "meeting" He came out with a "very important" piece of paper.
So, people's conclusion to that is that he's been done for speeding.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He wanted his critics to think that he'd gone in to discuss his online harassment case with his dedicated team of detectives and that everyone was on the cusp of getting their front doors rammed in at any moment 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
A few weeks Sarah wanted to go away last minute for a weekend away but Chris said no as he had a "very important meeting" to go to at the police station on the Saturday morning. He filmed outside the station before and after the "meeting" He came out with a "very important" piece of paper.
How did I miss this vlog?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This was around the time the house went up for sale. I think thats what the meeting was really for and the police thing was a red herring.

Reactions: 9
‘The notion of our family business going broke and our children’s lives in turn’ I’m sorry but the who the duck do you think you are? Because it is not my fault nor anyone who is watching fault. It is yours you worthless piece of tit! YOU were grooming underage girls. YOU abused your position of trust. YOU would be the reason you went ‘broke’. You Chris Ingham are a bleep and I for one cannot wait for this to happen to you.’
Family business. You little boring creepy twit. Child exploitation and stupidity is not a family business.

Reactions: 17
A few years ago I asked my kids school if we could take them out for a week as I was about to start intensive chemotherapy treatment and we wanted a holiday before our lives were turned upside down. We were refused as it wasn't deemed an exceptional circumstance. We still took them out and received a fine. It boils my piss that the Inghams seem to be able to take their kids out at the drop of a hat(or a towel in Chris's case) and have no repercussions. Why can't they understand that this is why people are questioning them and getting angry about the time the kids have off school?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
ifam getting their knickers in a right twist on Chris's Insta trying to defend their parenting decisions... couldn't be bothered to try and decipher hundreds of badly written, illogical comments but this one, from what looks like an adult ifam, is my best... "wow when did you move into the inghams house??? We see 20mins out of 24hrs"... precisely you twit, do you not see the irony in that "defence"!?? 🤦‍♀️ Yet all we hear about is what brilliant, loving parents they are who are doing an outstanding job raising well-rounded young ladies (at least that's my interpretation of what they're trying to say) - yup, incredibly insightful lot the good ol' ifam!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Chris ingham thinks people should get a hobby for commenting on him when we don’t know him. 🤣 Same to you! Get a life you greasy, homophobic skidmark. He’s taken the girls out of school for this trip and he’s wasting time in Disneyland by deleting comments he doesn’t like and replying to kids on instagram! How very educational. I bet the girls will find all this useful come GCSE time. 🙄

The real Chris ingham from back before he started YouTube. I bet he wouldn’t find it cringe if it was his autobiography in WH Smiths ‘Skating down the pole. Tales from Morrisons, lasagna and bitty!’ 🙄

View attachment 61956

Isn't River Island Esmes fave shop, and where Lazy takes her Gran to spend her pension on them

• Haha
Reactions: 22
A few years ago I asked my kids school if we could take them out for a week as I was about to start intensive chemotherapy treatment and we wanted a holiday before our lives were turned upside down. We were refused as it wasn't deemed an exceptional circumstance. We still took them out and received a fine. It boils my piss that the Inghams seem to be able to take their kids out at the drop of a hat(or a towel in Chris's case) and have no repercussions. Why can't they understand that this is why people are questioning them and getting angry about the time the kids have off school?
I'm so sorry you had to go through that! Hope it's all well behind you now x

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Imagine being in your 'favourite' place in the world and spending the vast majority either sleeping or ranting 😂 #Jealous

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.