The Ingham family #70 Pratts,bratts or tongue wagging tw*ts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd love to see what Issy's predicated GCSE's are as of now with her attendance the way it is.

Reactions: 14
So sad to see vulnerable adults using the Mary Shortle payment plan to buy themselves the Jason representation, not a replica, not a mould, not a carbon copy etc etc

View attachment 61933
I'm glad you obscured their account name and I'll take your word for it this is a vulnerable adult - because I've seen PLENTY of evidence myself to suggest that a significant proportion of the iFam is made up of vulnerable adults

Reactions: 15
I deleted alot of my comments from insta, fed up of arguing with idiots

Reactions: 6
correction... the blanketS... on this holiday alone we've seen the fox one, the Christmas one and the dream-catching thingy one - how many oversized blankets does one baby need???

Reactions: 4
Tried Fining us last year My Grandaughter had 98% Attendance at the time,
and we did have Exceptional Circumstances it beggers belief where the schools thinking was.
I just want to slap the Inghams.

Reactions: 9
I deleted alot of my comments from insta, fed up of arguing with idiots
You just can't argue with idiotic people - they are too stupid to know that they are stupid... you just have to smile and wave

Reactions: 12
correction... the blanketS... on this holiday alone we've seen the fox one, the Christmas one and the dream-catching thingy one - how many oversized blankets does one baby need???
Maybe they will stay in the suitcase like their summer holiday stuff then get binned..

Reactions: 5
Honest to god, what the fuck is wrong with the ifams, are they seriously deluded, some of their comments just amaze me how cult like they think the inghams are! When faced wth comments that are asking specific and very valid questions, creepy doesn’t respond just let’s his minions do the slagging off!!!

Reactions: 15
Imagine trying to build an income as a YouTube travelling family, trying to amass clout and secure freebies and YOU TAG DISNEY INTO A BIG FUCKING ARGUMENT ON YOUR INSTA POST
Amazing work, Chris Ingham

Reactions: 29
Jace looks misrable in that picture!

I can see it in decade when Izzys friends are pilots or doctors ect and shes working in mcdonalds (nothing wrong with that!) but its okay because she has memories of disney world!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.