The Ingham Family #69 Xmas is coming, Lazy’s getting fat. Put some views in Creepy's greasy hat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From hanging out at zalfies to this. It’s been a slippery slope since then. When Sarah slipped down their garden. The one good thing alfie and zoe have given us

just rewatched and Sarah and Chris can’t contain themselves over zoe. Bad luck guys. Well done bleeping that up Chris 😂 notice even Alfie wasn’t there, maybe he’s smarter than we give him credit for

Chris playingslip and slide fully clothed and in socks. Bet zoe fumigated the house after he left
That was so blatantly something cooked-up between their talent agencies. They should all be ashamed of themselves allowing social media management teams to direct how they live their lives. I'm glad several fingers got burnt after that fake friendship stunt.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
How are orders flying out when they are in Paris?
Orders are flying nowhere! This is mega super Dooper desperation from the Sarah
one. Trying to panic ifam into buying.before.time runs out.. Same.way as they put a "limit' on rubber Jason.. Only so many made.. Blah blah.. What a dope she is to those of us with half a brain.

Reactions: 9
I no longer watch their flogs as they are so dull and rely on the recaps on here, but I made the mistake of watching the last couple of days, Sarah is unwatchable and so embarrassing. Mortified.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hi Creepy, hi lazy 👋
I have a suggestion for tomorrow’s vlog title if you need some help. How about ‘How we get away with grooming children’ ?? I’d certainly tune in for that one 😊😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Well that rant wasn’t even a rant. Sarah didn’t explain how they deal with fines , nothing. All she said was we pay £25k plus a year , we are about their education. They do work while we “travel”. Click bate title as usual.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I bet Chris was one of those people who would ring in sick at a sniffle

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well that rant wasn’t even a rant. Sarah didn’t explain how they deal with fines , nothing. All she said was we pay £25k plus a year , we are about their education. They do work while we “travel”. Click bate title as usual.
So we dont learn how to take our children who are in public school (like isla) away then. Danm i was hoping for some tips on how to get away with taking my child away, i feel she deserves at least one holiday a term.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.