The Ingham Family #69 Xmas is coming, Lazy’s getting fat. Put some views in Creepy's greasy hat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else sick of Sarah saying she has inboxes of certain messages to everything that suits her, never are messages public she always says I've had a few inboxes which I've replied too, Sarah have you not learnt that direct contacting can lead you into all sorts of trouble, and why are people inboxing you, I've seen plenty of messages and questions you fail to address publicly. Start answering them

Reactions: 14
What avout Iddy Biddy, her education clearly matters not a jot as they didnt even mention her.
What age was Esme when she started private school? Because Boo Boo cant be far off that now? And all the tosh of her being settled with her friends is a load of crap. You treat or sorry TRET you children equally as much as possible. So she should also be given the same standard of education.
And lets be honest, she needs it, going from the little we see of her reading and writing, i was actually shocked she's in year 3!

Reactions: 14
ohhh when only isla gets the present look at izzys face she looks FUMING, split second before the camera cuts away. imagine if youd upset your teenager or she was annoyed at something and you then shove a camera at her and expect her to perform. those children are gonna have so many psychological issues when they grow up, and im speaking from experience of a bizarre family life! therapy is NOT cheap!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
When your in disney and its euros on a card money doesnt matter 😒 yer ok...

Reactions: 1
It makes it more funnier that creepy Chris says we could lose our home because of the trolls and the girks their education, well at 25,000 I know what I'd stop in heartbeat to save my home, not exactly like they are gaining much being privately educated they can barely speak let alone be educated to a good standard. She says the attendance of girls is good yeah alright Sarah keep on with the lies, your girls education stopped being important the minute you started youtube. At a drop of a hat you would take your kids out of school at every opptunity. Your girls are not allowed a life away from you and your camera. You and Chris are compulsive liars, thick and uneducated you are trying to mould girls like you.
Trying to play the hard man when really he is a creepy perv, who is nothing more than a weak trembling little boy who runs to mummy for a sprained finger 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 61673
Honestly how thick is Lazy? She's asking where she can find your crappy, teen and me range, not what you think of it. Dipshit!
Is she for real how stupid could she be when someone asks a question she gives such a stupid answer
Well that rant wasn’t even a rant. Sarah didn’t explain how they deal with fines , nothing. All she said was we pay £25k plus a year , we are about their education. They do work while we “travel”. Click bate title as usual.
They just make things up to suit themselves why pay for education and then dont send your kids to school it doesn't matter if you pay £55K the law of the country states you must attend school between the ages of approx 5 and 18 everyone pays for education through their taxes so you can't just say whatever school your kids are at makes a difference to the curriculum NO that stays exactly the same no matter what school you attend. Isla is not at a paid school so you are all wrong Lazy !!

Reactions: 11
ohhh when only isla gets the present look at izzys face she looks FUMING, split second before the camera cuts away. imagine if youd upset your teenager or she was annoyed at something and you then shove a camera at her and expect her to perform. those children are gonna have so many psychological issues when they grow up, and im speaking from experience of a bizarre family life! therapy is NOT cheap!
Isabelle looks completely over the tit show daily lately. When she came in to see the elves thing she looked over it and in the swimming pool

Reactions: 8
It makes it more funnier that creepy Chris says we could lose our home because of the trolls and the girks their education, well at 25,000 I know what I'd stop in heartbeat to save my home, not exactly like they are gaining much being privately educated they can barely speak let alone be educated to a good standard. She says the attendance of girls is good yeah alright Sarah keep on with the lies, your girls education stopped being important the minute you started youtube. At a drop of a hat you would take your kids out of school at every opptunity. Your girls are not allowed a life away from you and your camera. You and Chris are compulsive liars, thick and uneducated you are trying to mould girls like you.
A few of my friends kids go private and they all speak very well not like their kids at all and quite very clever I know all kids are different but if I was paying out that kind of money out I would expect results 😂

Reactions: 11
Anyone else sick of Sarah saying she has inboxes of certain messages to everything that suits her, never are messages public she always says I've had a few inboxes which I've replied too, Sarah have you not learnt that direct contacting can lead you into all sorts of trouble, and why are people inboxing you, I've seen plenty of messages and questions you fail to address publicly. Start answering them
She used to always say 'emails', emails my arse. She's now saying messages as she realises its a more convincing lie.

• Heart
How much do you think they actually earn roughly a month from YouTube?!? Cos school fees alone are 2k a month! I’ve no idea how YouTube money works

Did you go to the same pilot school as Chris?!?
😂🤣 i didnt see him there

Reactions: 1
Also said she pays for all her girls. You don’t pay for Isla.
It was basically we pay a lot of money so we’ll do what we want. Utter nonsense
So what Lazy other people pay a lot more than that for school fees but they are sensible and send their kids to school for the education not live like travellers here there and every where when it suites you.

Reactions: 6
Giving themselves away with their wording there.
How we ‘get away with’ taking our girls out.
Get away, as in, we’re not supposed, it’s not ok but we scrape by by the skin of our teeth.
Idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Saying your going travelling means you are going to experience some new sights and cultures not go to Disneyland Paris and stay in Daveys pile of crockshits ranch for the 10th time 😂😂😂
Omg that has totally cracked me up 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sarah gives a completely inadequate explanation justifying the girls missing school, then decides to spend the rest of the day in Fantasyland with Dumbo. Irony defined. You couldn’t write this tit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Well they better start getting used to having to conform to state education rules come January when they will no longer be earning enough for private education. There is only so many tacky merch and crap blankets you can sell before your brand becomes obsolete and worthless. With nothing to fall back on you’ve set yourselves up for a major fall. Good luck that’s all I can say.
Best of luck when it happens nobody in their right mind pays for private education then keeps the kids away from school what would be the point? you would be better saving the money if you are going to continue not being at school.

What avout Iddy Biddy, her education clearly matters not a jot as they didnt even mention her.
What age was Esme when she started private school? Because Boo Boo cant be far off that now? And all the tosh of her being settled with her friends is a load of crap. You treat or sorry TRET you children equally as much as possible. So she should also be given the same standard of education.
And lets be honest, she needs it, going from the little we see of her reading and writing, i was actually shocked she's in year 3!
Little Iddy Biddy Isla is top of the class and always gets prizes did you not know that? Well as once said at a school my friend taught in when someone said they were top of the class their mother said "If you are top then God help the rest of them" and its the same with Lazy

• Haha
Sarah saying she doesn't have to explain herself, no you don't Sarah but truth hurts and we get to you because you know we are right, also you say you don't have to explain yourself but your happy to explain and bang on about your ugly poor quality thin baby blankets on every single video, overly explaining them, quite happy to because you benefit anything else you don't want to know.

Reactions: 13
Best of luck when it happens nobody in their right mind pays for private education then keeps the kids away from school what would be the point? you would be better saving the money if you are going to continue not being at school.
You dont get the value of the education when you miss weeks at a time. Your paying for it so go!

Little Iddy Biddy Isla is top of the class and always gets prizes did you not know that? Well as once said at a school my friend taught in when someone said they were top of the class their mother said "If you are top then God help the rest of them" and its the same with Lazy
She wont be winning any attendance awards..

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
My biggest priority as a parent would be to keep a roof over my childrens head, food in their stomachs, heating and hot water. Then would their education.
If i were paying for that and times were hard or set to be hard, i would cut back in other areas to make sure i could pay for it. The very first thing to go would be the holidays.

Holidays used to bring in the big viewing numbers, back in the day. That day has been and gone. The holidays dont make them extra money, so sack them off. Save that money for their school fees.
Secondly would be the amount of presents/gifts/tat i was buying.
Thirdly id make changes/sell my vehicle(s), they still have that mini just sat on the drive. They have 2 fuel guzzling cars, both rust buckets but they could save an awful lot if they swapped for something better on the petrol front.

But they wont do that, they'd rather sell their home, put it down as trolls and upheave the family. Their priorities are all wrong, they always have been

Prehaps you could sit your son down for a chat Steve and point all this out to him.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.