The Ingham Family #69 Xmas is coming, Lazy’s getting fat. Put some views in Creepy's greasy hat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her reason is they pay a lot of money and get a lot of time off in school holidays. It makes no sense...

Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion
Ingham family #70 They take their children on "Educational" trips abroad. Paid for by their ifam, chinese blanket empire as they are so self absorbed.

Reactions: 7
Merry Christmas to us from the one and only (thank God) lazy ingham. Ain’t nothing like a Lazy rant.
Hi Sarah hun, why no mention of Iddy biddy boo boo schooling? Sarah you might want to enroll yourself in some classes because not only are you full of crap, but you sound like an idiot.

Reactions: 12
You know I think this could really backfire for them, people really don’t like wealth being flaunted in front of them. Especially when the ifam are funding those fees.

Reactions: 18
So I had an unanswered call from the UK today. Din’t happen very often so Wonder if it is from the Ingham policy summon me to tell me to turn myself in. Time to go to Swirzerlans, or has it been changed to Disneyland Florida AS an early christmaspresent???
Nooooo I want to go to Switzerland. We can all watch their vlog together every time lazy lies we take a shot. We will be pissed up before the intro is over.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does Sarah have a face like a sour grape in the latest thumbnail?
I’m surprised with this being an educational trip and all that she has time to sit and read forums and concoct some trashy reasons to justify depriving their kids of an education.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh dear, lots of people are publicly scrutinising the levels of intelligence in your children, Lazy. But you brought that on yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I haven’t watched the video, could it be used by the LEA against them? It seems as though they’ve short themselves in the foot if they’re calling holidays at theme parks and all inclusive “travelling”. If they didn’t mention Isla who is in state school, then what is the justification for removing her from school, in what is a very formative part of her education?

Reactions: 14
That still doesn't excuse them taking Isla out of her state school so much though, clearly her eduction doesn’t matter as much as the older girls. Esme has been in the private school since she was younger than Isla too

Reactions: 5
So because they pay a large amount of money that shows how much they actually do care? What about all the parents of the IFAM who send their children to LEA schools or free academy schools? do they not care enough. I did not know we had to pay for a good school these days. Schools for the most are as good as the child puts in. And did Sarah forget she had another child who is not in a "fancy excellent private" school? Just shown your true colour's yet again. You do understand you are an adult don't you, Sarah? Get off that pedestal sweetie and bounce down to earth with the rest of us. Money don't make you any better and it certainly don't buy happiness we see that every day in your videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I was thinking maybe we open could open a privet tattle school if you dont turn up no fines we can go on tattle holidays who's in. Tattle house tattle kids tattle food do I go on

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Remember Lazy captioning one of her Insta stories at DLP #sorrynotsorry?
Who were you being a smart arse for, Lazy?
Tattle or the headteachers?
Don't piss the LEA off, whatever you do.
That'd be really STTUPIDZ

Reactions: 15
Well all the kids are pretty dim so I guess that’s hereditary and no amount of money (that you can no longer afford) will change that , the extra holiday privileges from private education are so you can travel more but pay less so Lazys excuse makes no sense , and what about Isla ??? The silly chav makes no excuse for her loss of attendance and education..... and let me know when the girls are doing their latest science experiment on holiday , did you pack your Bunsen burner #Lies #bullshitter #desperate at least poor Nana can save her pension while they are away 😂
PS , I hope you get a credit card charge for disrespecting the mouse keeping staff and smearing Nutella on the windows #tramps #backtorenting

Reactions: 18
They only go on these boring holidays for content - Lazy said these holidays are educational , well sorry but I never saw burger eating, pissing about in pools or queuing for rides in my kids curriculum at school, who goes on holiday and sits reading comments about themselves every day i wouldn't have their life if I received twice the amount of money what they get

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sarah ‘that’s the last time in justifying and discussing it’

doesn’t she say that every year when she tries to convince us that holidays, swimming pools and video of her kids crying (memories) are more important.

she might be right this time though as can’t see them being on YouTube next Christmas

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Giving themselves away with their wording there.
How we ‘get away with’ taking our girls out.
Get away, as in, we’re not supposed, it’s not ok but we scrape by by the skin of our teeth.
Idiots.
Absolutely 100% right! As soon as I saw those words I thought hmmmmm, you twonks know what you're doing is wrong!!

Did they show Chris driving ??
All driving footage is now being avoided 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.