The Ingham Family #69 Xmas is coming, Lazy’s getting fat. Put some views in Creepy's greasy hat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I wrong in thinking that creepy said that on the way to Disney they had to do something “a very lot soooper Doooper exciting!!” And that we would see it in the next vlog??? If so- what the feck was it???? Tbh I can’t be bothered to go back and watch to give them more views lol. Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Am I wrong in thinking that creepy said that on the way to Disney they had to do something “a very lot soooper Doooper exciting!!” And that we would see it in the next vlog??? If so- what the feck was it???? Tbh I can’t be bothered to go back and watch to give them more views lol. Xx
Yeah, they were apparently doing something exciting before heading to Disney 🤨 maybe they went to Lidl but didn't vlog it 🤷

On a separate note - just been watching Family Fizz. Whilst I'm not a huge fan of them either, it's so interesting to see the difference between Isla and Sienna. Sienna being just a few months older than Isla. Just wow... Such a difference in behaviour and attitude. Obviously there's a massive difference between Mia and Isabelle too - but where there is a year between them, I won't comment on those differences.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yeah, they were apparently doing something exciting before heading to Disney 🤨 maybe they went to Lidl but didn't vlog it 🤷

On a separate note - just been watching Family Fizz. Whilst I'm not a huge fan of them either, it's so interesting to see the difference between Isla and Sienna. Sienna being just a few months older than Isla. Just wow... Such a difference in behaviour and attitude. Obviously there's a massive difference between Mia and Isabelle too - but where there is a year between them, I won't comment on those differences.
I thought he had said it! What ever it was they didn’t vlog so didn’t happen! Lol

Reactions: 4

Yes it’s quite significant the difference. My 13 year old daughter acts much more mature than Isabelle also. The difference with Family Fizz is they have structure, routine and morals I would imagine. And a lot more manners. But when the parents are living a lie daily and spend most of it showing others how amazing life is (it really isn’t!) and trying to make as much money as possible to continue this false life the focus really isn’t on the children as much as it could be.

Reactions: 7
haven't read all the comments yet, so not sure if this is mentioned, but i swear when esme (i think its esme i wasn't really watching just had it in the background playing) opens the door after sarah says to get her a nappy, i swear isabelle says what?! even before esme starts screaming about the elves coming back .... so obviously they alrady knew the elves were there and were told to react to it over and over again to get a perfect shot. completely put on and acted then if that's the case.

Reactions: 5
#70 Christmas is coming, content is flat, please tell Creepy to take off that hat

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Todays vlog is Family secret Santa reveal + first day in Disneyland.

The vlog starts with the kids sat on the bed with advent calendars. Sarah recites her favourite book The night before Christmas and gets it all wrong.

Isla says she woke up and found an Elf door and stickers In the bathroom. The Elf has been and left them two advent calendars each but there‘s no sign of the elf now.

Jace sneezes on his calendar and then puts his whole advent Chocolate in his mouth.

Chris is walking up to Davy Crockett ranch about to check them in. He pans around to the wood cabins and trees and says “I can’t believe how magical it is. It’s the most beautiful hotel in all the world.” I think creepy needs to see a bit more of the world. “There’s no Disney hotel that even comes close for Christmas magic. It’s absolutely stunning.” He says. 🙄

Chris is buzzin’ that he has the fast passes and “i’ve even got the keys to the cabin.” He says grinning smuggly. Erm you’ve booked a cabin creepy. Were you expecting that they would make you open the door with a screwdriver? He’s still buzzin’ because usually they don’t let you in until four. That’ll be because you’re super, duper, famous youtubers then Chris? (They probably wanted them in the cabin and out of the way before complaints come in.) He’s strutting along like he’s Beyoncé. 🙄

Sarahs elbow is in the air and they’re about to see the cabin. Isla says something sad has happened. They can’t find the elfs. Sarah says you’ll have too keep looking. They walk into the cabin. It looks like John boy Waltons house tbh. Screeches from everyone. Chris and Sarah act like they’ve just entered the ritz.

Islas feeling down because the Elf’s didn’t arrive. She’s gone off to try and find them. There‘s now an Elf door in the bedroom. Esme finds them behind the nappies.

They’re driving into the second happiest place on earth. Disneyland Paris. A very close second to Annettes.

Sarah cackles in the carpark. Isabelle and Esme are singing.

They‘re still in the carpark. Jace looks like a floating head under one of Sarahs big blankets. They plug baby and me. 🙄

Chris wishes he was snuggled up in Jaces pram. Aww someone’s missing bitty with mummy Jane! 😭 He complains he hasn’t got any gloves. “I wish you were mine” plays again while they walk into Disney.

They’ve been taking pictures for half an hour. Sarah says she’s got so many stock pictures for Instagram. Not for the memories, for Instagram. 🙄

It’s dark now. They’re watching the parade. (Does Chris only have one song ffs!)

Sarah cackles in her new sparkly Disney ears. “We just rinsed dad in the Disney shop didn’t we Esme?” 🙄

They’re sat on a wall in Disneyland about to write their secret Santa in a notebook. Jace is fast asleep so they’re about to draw secret Santa. Sarah doesn’t realise they are all wearing hats so she says she hasn’t got a one. She’s using her hands as the hat. The penny has dropped so now they’re using Esmes hat. Chris asks “so what we all doing picking one out of the hat?” I can’t deal with the stupidity. 🙄

So they’re picking names now but refusing to show the ifam. Why film it then? Boring bastards. 🙄 Isla asks to go first. Then says Esme first, Isabelle second and then me. Sarah does as she’s told and Esme picks first. Isabelle gets herself so gets another go. She looks at Chris in disgust so I think she’s got him. Sarah cackles. I think prinny has been removed off secret Santa this year.

Jace is awake so they’re off to their first ride. It’s a small world. They didn’t want to wake him up just to go on a ride. (Expect Sarah complaining he hasn‘t slept again tomorrow.)

Chris is watching Jace while she and the girls are off to go on space mountain. Isla has the camera practically pressed into her face while they hope for some clickbait tears. Normal mothers would comfort her and hold her hand but no squeeze the tears out girl! mummy and daddy want a thumbnail. 🙄

Chris says they didn’t film themselves having dinner because they’ve filmed a ton! More like they’re back off to Walton’s mountain for a pot noodle.

Best day ever! So much fun. They’re back off to the cabin to Kick it and have a cup of tea. end of vlog.

How can they make Disney world look boring? Imagine paying to go into Disney and then sitting on a wall and picking secret Santa for half the vlog because the baby isn’t awake yet?
Davy Crockett is a nice ‘hotel’ more like lodges than a hotel but it has a main area with a pool etc. But I wouldn’t say it’s the best Disney hotel at all. The main Disney castle one is the best at Disney land Paris. But they would never fork out for that. He proclaims everywhere they go or whatever they do the best and most beautiful blah blah blah. It has no meaning anymore. He is a world class fool that one.

they do have a restaurant and a swimming pool etc. You can go full or half board there. It is one of the cheaper ones but still very nice. Certainly not the ‘best’ though as he says. He is probably trying to get them to pay for him to go back if he plugs it enough.
Thats exactly what he will be trying to do, but dont think Disney would fall for that or else there will be such a backlash about it as there is many more people worth getting a free trip than that lot of dumplings saying its the best Disney Hotel, but Chris is not a far travelled person although he would like to make out he is and thats why when he goes to a hotel he says the same thing every time "the best hotel and
Surely if you go to the Disney Parks as much as they do it completely takes away the
magic !!!!
Im sick of them making out they love traveling that’s why they take the girls out of shool so much ! They don’t travel they go to the same crappy places and either stay by the pool or we get to see them stuff their gobs with more junk food ! They went “traveling” to France and ate bloody Pot Noodles !!
They had the perfect opportunity to go travelling all around Europe when they had the caravan but they still stayed in France etc but they really wanted to check out different swimming pools. I would want to spend as much time at the parks as possible as that is the main reason you go there. When we were in Disney both Paris and Florida we were at the park for opening time and on some occasions were still there at closing time with a few rests in between but still in the parks not cheapskates like them going to Lidl to make up sandwiches

From hanging out at zalfies to this. It’s been a slippery slope since then. When Sarah slipped down their garden. The one good thing alfie and zoe have given us

just rewatched and Sarah and Chris can’t contain themselves over zoe. Bad luck guys. Well done bleeping that up Chris 😂 notice even Alfie wasn’t there, maybe he’s smarter than we give him credit for

Chris playingslip and slide fully clothed and in socks. Bet zoe fumigated the house after he left

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
And its way after 11pm over there, he should have been in bed hours ago.
If I was over there I'd be up and out early so that we can be back in the cabin about teatime to get him settled early.
Thats what any "normal" parent would do because you want to keep your baby to as much as possible his routine, but she never had a routine so that out rules that I suppose but they both are lazy cant be bothered people

• Sad
Ingham family holiday, no sun, no fun , eating burger buns but better than being on the run.

Reactions: 1
Yes it’s quite significant the difference. My 13 year old daughter acts much more mature than Isabelle also. The difference with Family Fizz is they have structure, routine and morals I would imagine. And a lot more manners. But when the parents are living a lie daily and spend most of it showing others how amazing life is (it really isn’t!) and trying to make as much money as possible to continue this false life the focus really isn’t on the children as much as it could be.
FF are the opposite with Mia in that they make her act like a grown up - she’s even worn clothes which look like they come from Ann Summers in thumb nails. She is kept very isolated so has no teens around her to copy or act like.
Sienna you can see is suffering from the effects of having parents who don’t value education.
The parents have no morals. They think it’s ok to prank their kids that they’ve miscarried a baby and also vlog telling Sienna her kitten had died and the tears that of course followed.
2 sets of parents as bad as one another.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I'm convinced most of the ingham antics are for Youtube because there's no way when the girls were small they had a desire to show off their big exciting lives- as Sarah says. Their whole YT channel reeks of 'look at me and my exciting life- bet ya wish you were us don't you kids!'
The excessive holidays and mountains of tat are surely a YT ploy- I know they travelled in the past but this family goes on holiday at least once a month. Sarah and Chris in one of their rants talked about how they choose to spend their money (amongst other things) on good education for the girls because it will get you far- well then if you're spending money on their education make sure they are there! Especially with Issy and her GCSES! DL paris seems to have been an annual thing even pre-YT. 'fame' really has poisoned C&S and the best thing they could do is take a break to reset and work out their priorities. I'd love to write the inghams an open letter.

Reactions: 8
haven't read all the comments yet, so not sure if this is mentioned, but i swear when esme (i think its esme i wasn't really watching just had it in the background playing) opens the door after sarah says to get her a nappy, i swear isabelle says what?! even before esme starts screaming about the elves coming back .... so obviously they alrady knew the elves were there and were told to react to it over and over again to get a perfect shot. completely put on and acted then if that's the case.
To be fair, she might have just been (poorly) acting to make it special for Isla who still believes.

From hanging out at zalfies to this. It’s been a slippery slope since then. When Sarah slipped down their garden. The one good thing alfie and zoe have given us

just rewatched and Sarah and Chris can’t contain themselves over zoe. Bad luck guys. Well done bleeping that up Chris 😂 notice even Alfie wasn’t there, maybe he’s smarter than we give him credit for

Chris playingslip and slide fully clothed and in socks. Bet zoe fumigated the house after he left
The socks 😂😂😂😂 I can't even cope with this screenshot now after Hayley's tell-all about the Ibis romantic getaway 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.