The Ingham Family #69 Xmas is coming, Lazy’s getting fat. Put some views in Creepy's greasy hat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isabelle on the bed at the beginning of the vlog couldn't have been any more disinterested if she tried, she is so totally over this shitshow !

Reactions: 27
The Ingham family #70 OMG we’re going to Disney! Yeah, still not allowed back in Florida.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Iddy biddy trying desperately to get the attention back on her when they were filming Jace with his advent calendar.. that kid is gonna be trouble!

Reactions: 16
I just dont get there love for disneyland. Is it because its the 'norm' and they feel they should love it? They dont talk about disney in normal vlogs, Sarah never goes for disney toys for the girls, they dont seem to watch Disney films unless theyre new in the cinema, its just odd.

Reactions: 19
Can’t believe they go to Disneyland Paris and then spend half the vlog talking about secret Santa. Couldn’t that wait until they get home?

Reactions: 17
The penny has dropped so now they’re using Esmes hat
And Sarah proudly announces "Esme to the saviour!" 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ God, is there any hope left 🤦‍♀️... it's "rescue", Sarah... not saviour (although perhaps that wouldn't go amiss :ROFLMAO:)... so for now just "Esme to the rescue!" :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t get the Disneyland love either. I found Efteling in the Netherlands so much better and cheaper. Less commercial but still magical.

Annettes diner is crap and you can’t really compare Paris to the USA parks. Shame they can’t go/too scared of US cbp.

Reactions: 16
Am i the only one that thinks jaces advent calanders fine? Hes 8 months? and its white chocolate. Its gunna melt all over him more then he eats.
chocolate pieces are choking hazards and a high allergen food. But they don’t care

Reactions: 6
Surely if you go to the Disney Parks as much as they do it completely takes away the
magic !!!!
Im sick of them making out they love traveling that’s why they take the girls out of shool so much ! They don’t travel they go to the same crappy places and either stay by the pool or we get to see them stuff their gobs with more junk food ! They went “traveling” to France and ate bloody Pot Noodles !!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
chocolate pieces are choking hazards and a high allergen food. But they don’t care
They are absolute idiots & totally clueless. Poor Jace, he honestly hasn’t had a healthy meal since he was born. Even Sarah’s breast milk was probably less then nutritious due to her atrocious diet

Reactions: 21
I don’t get the Disneyland love either. I found Efteling in the Netherlands so much better and cheaper. Less commercial but still magical.

Annettes diner is crap and you can’t really compare Paris to the USA parks. Shame they can’t go/too scared of US cbp.
agreed my sister is in Amsterdam I used to go to the Efteling and ride the python 🐍
It’s a great park , when the minghams visited the Netherlands they stayed all day in their bungalow.

I agree I found DLP a bit of a disappointment after Efteling🙂

I agree I found DLP a bit of a disappointment after Efteling🙂
Agree!, we were there at the start of November and they were just getting it ready for XMAS, it was looking beautiful. Maybe we shouldn't haven't mentioned Efteling. Don't want the Minghams there. They manage to make the most fun places look boring.

Reactions: 13
Agree about choking hazard but they know he's not allergic to dairy. You can give babies all food apart from honey and whole nuts/grapes etc.

What a boring vlog. Poor Isla hated space moutain and Sarah just cackling

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Agree!, we were there at the start of November and they were just getting it ready for XMAS, it was looking beautiful. Maybe we shouldn't haven't mentioned Efteling. Don't want the Minghams there. They manage to make the most fun places look boring.
Don’t worry, they’ll probably skim here and assume Efteling is the act of going up the Eiffel Tower 😜
And they already saw that in the distance once so no need to look into it further!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can’t believe they go to Disneyland Paris and then spend half the vlog talking about secret Santa. Couldn’t that wait until they get home?
Even at Disney they have zero content!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.