The Ingham Family #69 Xmas is coming, Lazy’s getting fat. Put some views in Creepy's greasy hat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Contuining the awesomely nutritious diet with chocolate which the poor boy could possibly choke on (but it's ok, it would be great clickbait) :rolleyes:

kebckbjsil.PNG

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I am just living for today’s vlog and Chris trying desperately to convince himself that DLP is better than WDW 😂 😂 He literally said that ‘there’s no Disney hotel that comes even close to this one’😂😂 yeah Chris the Grand Floridian is basically butlins in comparison ain’t it:rolleyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
They will try and tell you anything in the hope you will believe him. Grand Floridian is a fantastic hotel but so is the price, however I have stayed at a few of the other disney hotels and they are far superior to the one he is staying in. Disneyland Paris has some beautiful hotels also but not so much the one they are in. I have stayed at one of the main hotels in Disneyland which was beautiful but very expensive as it was right next to the gateway into the parks.

I thought they were staying at the Davy Crockett Ranch - surely that's a bunch of bungalows not a hotel?
You are right it is just wooden chalets not classed as a hotel as there is no food served due to it being self catering. They just lie about everything as they think what they do is the best ever

Reactions: 21
This is one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen. Honestly who does he think he is😂
Those 4 words My Names Chris Ingham is enough to put the fear of God in me.
And Creepy, it's
My name is Chris Ingham
Or
My name's Chris Ingham

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why do you think that?
She was tagged in a blanket post on fb by Sarah, and she has her own range of tat “asoulfullifestyle” and sells over the internet monthly so would be a prime candidate.

From her social media she may need the beer money she seems to be out most nights 😶

• Wow
Reactions: 10
How does that baby not choke ? And the screaming boo hoo omg, more merch more creepy crap, not kids fault but there getting worse showing of and the tounges forgod sake looks awfull ,very spoilt unruly kids rant over today

Reactions: 11
Davy Crockett is just caravans clad with fake wood and it’s a 15 min drive from Disney, the cheapest Disney resort and 2* basic. Nothing wrong with that at all as a base but he’s just full of tit.

Lazy will like it though less walking for her as you can drive to the car park rather than a max 20 min walk 😂

Reactions: 18
I dont think that there is any reasonable explanation that a man like him, who shows ZERO interest in disney the rest of the year, should proclaim to love that place so much. After all the things we all know he has got up to, I cant help but think he loves hanging around teenagers. You never see him hanging out with any friends his own age / other men. There is something so massively concerning about that man.

Reactions: 4
oh my lord! That advent calendar chocolate was such a choking hazard 😶😳

Can someone take Isla down a peg? If your child is moping at Disney they are a brat plain and simple. Don’t be like awww poor iddy biddy is sad!

“This is the best hotel ever” Evidently you don’t get out much...Also you know the budget is tight when you are unpacking the shopping you brought from home

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Contuining the awesomely nutritious diet with chocolate which the poor boy could possibly choke on (but it's ok, it would be great clickbait) :rolleyes:

View attachment 61512
He should not be eating chocolate at his age but there again he eats a lot of things thats not meant for his age group to eat they dont care as you say its good click bate

Reactions: 12
Am i the only one that thinks jaces advent calanders fine? Hes 8 months? and its white chocolate. Its gunna melt all over him more then he eats.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
She was tagged in a blanket post on fb by Sarah, and she has her own range of tat “asoulfullifestyle” and sells over the internet monthly so would be a prime candidate.

From her social media she may need the beer money she seems to be out most nights 😶
She appears to be having a crisis of identity and clearly jumps on many bandwagons to be seen as an eco hippy rainbow loving insta filtered twonk.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He have never ever ever gone for a pint with his mates!! Never!! he hangs around with his wife and kids and mammy, now and again used for filming blading but they are not friendships outside of that, he actually hasn’t got a best mate, imagine that never gone to a football match, pub, gig totally weird he’s just squealing with delight in Disney 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Todays vlog is Family secret Santa reveal + first day in Disneyland.

The vlog starts with the kids sat on the bed with advent calendars. Sarah recites her favourite book The night before Christmas and gets it all wrong.

Isla says she woke up and found an Elf door and stickers In the bathroom. The Elf has been and left them two advent calendars each but there‘s no sign of the elf now.

Jace sneezes on his calendar and then puts his whole advent Chocolate in his mouth.

Chris is walking up to Davy Crockett ranch about to check them in. He pans around to the wood cabins and trees and says “I can’t believe how magical it is. It’s the most beautiful hotel in all the world.” I think creepy needs to see a bit more of the world. “There’s no Disney hotel that even comes close for Christmas magic. It’s absolutely stunning.” He says. 🙄

Chris is buzzin’ that he has the fast passes and “i’ve even got the keys to the cabin.” He says grinning smuggly. Erm you’ve booked a cabin creepy. Were you expecting that they would make you open the door with a screwdriver? He’s still buzzin’ because usually they don’t let you in until four. That’ll be because you’re super, duper, famous youtubers then Chris? (They probably wanted them in the cabin and out of the way before complaints come in.) He’s strutting along like he’s Beyoncé. 🙄

Sarahs elbow is in the air and they’re about to see the cabin. Isla says something sad has happened. They can’t find the elfs. Sarah says you’ll have too keep looking. They walk into the cabin. It looks like John boy Waltons house tbh. Screeches from everyone. Chris and Sarah act like they’ve just entered the ritz.

Islas feeling down because the Elf’s didn’t arrive. She’s gone off to try and find them. There‘s now an Elf door in the bedroom. Esme finds them behind the nappies.

They’re driving into the second happiest place on earth. Disneyland Paris. A very close second to Annettes.

Sarah cackles in the carpark. Isabelle and Esme are singing.

They‘re still in the carpark. Jace looks like a floating head under one of Sarahs big blankets. They plug baby and me. 🙄

Chris wishes he was snuggled up in Jaces pram. Aww someone’s missing bitty with mummy Jane! 😭 He complains he hasn’t got any gloves. “I wish you were mine” plays again while they walk into Disney.

They’ve been taking pictures for half an hour. Sarah says she’s got so many stock pictures for Instagram. Not for the memories, for Instagram. 🙄

It’s dark now. They’re watching the parade. (Does Chris only have one song ffs!)

Sarah cackles in her new sparkly Disney ears. “We just rinsed dad in the Disney shop didn’t we Esme?” 🙄

They’re sat on a wall in Disneyland about to write their secret Santa in a notebook. Jace is fast asleep so they’re about to draw secret Santa. Sarah doesn’t realise they are all wearing hats so she says she hasn’t got a one. She’s using her hands as the hat. The penny has dropped so now they’re using Esmes hat. Chris asks “so what we all doing picking one out of the hat?” I can’t deal with the stupidity. 🙄

So they’re picking names now but refusing to show the ifam. Why film it then? Boring bastards. 🙄 Isla asks to go first. Then says Esme first, Isabelle second and then me. Sarah does as she’s told and Esme picks first. Isabelle gets herself so gets another go. She looks at Chris in disgust so I think she’s got him. Sarah cackles. I think prinny has been removed off secret Santa this year.

Jace is awake so they’re off to their first ride. It’s a small world. They didn’t want to wake him up just to go on a ride. (Expect Sarah complaining he hasn‘t slept again tomorrow.)

Chris is watching Jace while she and the girls are off to go on space mountain. Isla has the camera practically pressed into her face while they hope for some clickbait tears. Normal mothers would comfort her and hold her hand but no squeeze the tears out girl! mummy and daddy want a thumbnail. 🙄

Chris says they didn’t film themselves having dinner because they’ve filmed a ton! More like they’re back off to Walton’s mountain for a pot noodle.

Best day ever! So much fun. They’re back off to the cabin to Kick it and have a cup of tea. end of vlog.

How can they make Disney world look boring? Imagine paying to go into Disney and then sitting on a wall and picking secret Santa for half the vlog because the baby isn’t awake yet?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
He have never ever ever gone for a pint with his mates!! Never!! he hangs around with his wife and kids and mammy, now and again used for filming blading but they are not friendships outside of that, he actually hasn’t got a best mate, imagine that never gone to a football match, pub, gig totally weird he’s just squealing with delight in Disney 🤢
In the early vlogs they did often go out with another couple but they moved away. I'm sure they did stay in the new house once not long after they moved but I don't think they've been seen or mentioned since.

Reactions: 4
They are. It looks far from the best hotel in the world. No offence to anyone that stays there but I guess most people use it as a base, head out early and come back late

4.24 ‘it’s the most beautiful hotel in all the world’
‘I don’t think there’s no Disney hotel that comes close to this one’
‘Even the check in area is stunning’

the Christmas tree in the check in area is lamer than the Inghams one at home...
duck off chris you liar 😂
Davy Crockett is a nice ‘hotel’ more like lodges than a hotel but it has a main area with a pool etc. But I wouldn’t say it’s the best Disney hotel at all. The main Disney castle one is the best at Disney land Paris. But they would never fork out for that. He proclaims everywhere they go or whatever they do the best and most beautiful blah blah blah. It has no meaning anymore. He is a world class fool that one.

They will try and tell you anything in the hope you will believe him. Grand Floridian is a fantastic hotel but so is the price, however I have stayed at a few of the other disney hotels and they are far superior to the one he is staying in. Disneyland Paris has some beautiful hotels also but not so much the one they are in. I have stayed at one of the main hotels in Disneyland which was beautiful but very expensive as it was right next to the gateway into the parks.

You are right it is just wooden chalets not classed as a hotel as there is no food served due to it being self catering. They just lie about everything as they think what they do is the best ever
they do have a restaurant and a swimming pool etc. You can go full or half board there. It is one of the cheaper ones but still very nice. Certainly not the ‘best’ though as he says. He is probably trying to get them to pay for him to go back if he plugs it enough.

Reactions: 9
At one point he said that was the best hotel in the world 😂

why does he play that tit emotional song over EVERYTHING. Surely Disney should be happy and upbeat?

My thoughts too! He was saying how nice the walk into Disney was with the Christmas music and then cut to the tit song! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Notice they very carefully neglected to show us who was driving today, have we hit a nerve Inghams ? Have you been banned Chris ? There will be shots of him driving tomorrow now no doubt.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.