The Ingham Family #69 Xmas is coming, Lazy’s getting fat. Put some views in Creepy's greasy hat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are there really still people who have no idea what Chris has done, especially if you have been a viewer for a few years? Surely something has popped up on their YouTube feed about the scandal. I can't imagine sitting round the TV with your kids and watching creepy and lazy and talking about their wonderful family life.

No idea why he uses the pray emoji. He's like a Z list Peter Andre, who himself is a Z list celebrity.
It's not a praying emoji, it's a high five :)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Evening all. Just trying to catch up after a few days of hard slog. So they are in Paris, the children are growing more ignorant by the second. Slime ball is potentially banned from driving and lard arse has conned someone to run the blanket empire in her absense...Oh and mingham palace has sold. Is that it or have I missed anything? :rolleyes: 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What greedy bastards- if these tossers had a grain of dignity they would of said” please don’t we have plenty. Have a drink on us “ utter scum. My son turned 18 last month and had a massive party for him and we clearly wrote on the invites, please no gifts or money your attendance means more to us. People are going through hard times. The guest still put money in the cards which was donated to our local food bank! Sarah and Chris are never full that’s why their stomach and egos always want more!
That was a very generous thing to do and it is certainly helping people who may not be able to afford a meal or whatever good on you, however Lazy and Creepy are certainly not generous people they take all the time and NEVER give back anything. They say they donate to charity well maybe they put 5 pence in a collection tin but thats about it. They could easily tell ifam not to spend money on gifts for them as they dont need anything but if they wanted they could donate to a charity they have chosen, but NO HELL NO they want everything for them.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
This is one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen. Honestly who does he think he is😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I am just living for today’s vlog and Chris trying desperately to convince himself that DLP is better than WDW 😂 😂 He literally said that ‘there’s no Disney hotel that comes even close to this one’😂😂 yeah Chris the Grand Floridian is basically butlins in comparison ain’t it:rolleyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I am just living for today’s vlog and Chris trying desperately to convince himself that DLP is better than WDW 😂 😂 He literally said that ‘there’s no Disney hotel that comes even close to this one’😂😂 yeah Chris the Grand Floridian is basically butlins in comparison ain’t it:rolleyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
At one point he said that was the best hotel in the world 😂

why does he play that tit emotional song over EVERYTHING. Surely Disney should be happy and upbeat?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I dont think that there is any reasonable explanation that a man like him, who shows ZERO interest in disney the rest of the year, should proclaim to love that place so much. After all the things we all know he has got up to, I cant help but think he loves hanging around teenagers. You never see him hanging out with any friends his own age / other men. There is something so massively concerning about that man.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I thought they were staying at the Davy Crockett Ranch - surely that's a bunch of bungalows not a hotel?
They are. It looks far from the best hotel in the world. No offence to anyone that stays there but I guess most people use it as a base, head out early and come back late

4.24 ‘it’s the most beautiful hotel in all the world’
‘I don’t think there’s no Disney hotel that comes close to this one’
‘Even the check in area is stunning’

the Christmas tree in the check in area is lamer than the Inghams one at home...
duck off chris you liar 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I thought they were staying at the Davy Crockett Ranch - surely that's a bunch of bungalows not a hotel?
Yer its not even a real hotel. Its a forest holidays type place.
They only stay cos they wouldnt all fit in one hotel room in the actual hotels

Reactions: 18
Oh ffs does whingy knickers really believe in those evil chuffing elf things? And ffs you are in Disney! Forget that tit and enjoy your holiday!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Isla demanding attention once again - Sarah trying to film Jace's first advent calendar chocolate (personally wouldn't be giving one to a baby, but we won't go into the terrible diet) and Isla's shouting in the background. Whichever Ingham reads this first, can you please have a word with your daughter and actually parent her. Most kids are guilty of it at one point, but most parents would turn round and tell them to be quiet and stop demanding the attention all the time. It's got to stop.

Creepy saying there's no Disney hotel that's better for Christmas magic 😂😂😂😂 bleeping hell, you're at the Davy Crockett ranch. The cheapest of the lot. Stop trying to justify the fact that you can't afford to stay in the other hotels.

"EW, look how horrible my hair looks!" - finally you've noticed, Sarah. Now go get it chopped and take your girls with you.

Think each vlog needs a merch plug count.

Thought everything they did was about the memories? Sarah: "we've got so many stocked pictures now for Instagram" 🤨😒

Sarah back to her mental breakdown laugh over some ears 🙄

I so want Esme or Isabelle to get Chris for secret Santa and do some sort of Lauren Branning/Max/Stacey EastEnders "Merry Christmas Dad" moment when they confront him with evidence of his cheating. That would make my year.

Looks like they tried to get another clickbait title out of Isla screaming on a ride but it was too dark... Gutted, arseholes.

Esme: "can I go on it again?" - No, soz Esme. Change your name to Isla then you might be able to.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.