The Ingham Family #69 Xmas is coming, Lazy’s getting fat. Put some views in Creepy's greasy hat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urrrrgggggghhhhh well that’s 20 mins of my life wasted!!!!! What a pile of crap, I’m calling super nanny to go and sort out boo boo, I don’t think the naughty step will work with her,but hey SN can give it a shot lol. While she’s there she can teach fuckwit lazy how to put jace into a routine.

honestly I’m beginning to dislike Izzy and boo boo a very lot! Izzy acted more mature when she was away from those idiot parents on her school trip. Ok rant over 🤪🙊🤦‍♀️ C86A5152-9299-4BE2-A010-9896AEF9DDED.png 72785FDD-0B53-4C98-9F64-FBC64B3AE063.png 9F24A673-59F6-418F-BD7D-E96887ADD674.png

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Can they stop filming on rides, like it's literally so boring..and/or annoying when they're just yelling

Also I understand in general it's usually not allowed to film on rides, but in my opinion, if someone was going to do that, turn the damn camera around for a nice POV video. So much more interesting to watch than your faces pretending to be scared of these rides youve been on 50 times because you're literally constantly at one amusement park or another

Reactions: 19
Urrrrgggggghhhhh well that’s 20 mins of my life wasted!!!!! What a pile of crap, I’m calling super nanny to go and sort out boo boo, I don’t think the naughty step will work with her,but hey SN can give it a shot lol. While she’s there she can teach fuckwit lazy how to put jace into a routine.

honestly I’m beginning to dislike Izzy and boo boo a very lot! Izzy acted more mature when she was away from those idiot parents on her school trip. Ok rant over 🤪🙊🤦‍♀️View attachment 61634View attachment 61635View attachment 61636
Eww, look at those slug tongues

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Eww, look at those slug tongues
I know right, they are doing it more and more every bloody vlog!! Oh hi lazy hope your enjoying reading all the comments about you and your chav family, this one is just for you 👅👅👅🤪🤪😜😛😋 🖕🖕🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve spent nearly £500 for my daughter to go there with the school next month and regretting it majorly. It looks dull, boring and not magical in any way, shape or form. I hope to goodness it’s just them making it look this way!
It’s just the minghams your daughter will have a blast it’s great with friends , they make everything boring they made Australia look like a trip to the holiday inn lmao 😂

• Haha
Thankyou for saying that, honestly I just watched and thought oh crap have I wasted my money, she wanted to watch purely as they are there and she is next month and I said “hell no” she knows why not to watch them usually she was just curious. It’s meant to be an “educational trip” about maths but that’s for about an hour out of the whole time they are there and just an excuse really...she is buzzing and already lazy even though it’s next month I’ve bought thermals, hats, scarves and every warm thing you can imagine because we’ve been told it’s cold and not just buy the day before she goes 😉
She will have a great time! Yes good shout on all the thermals, it’s freezing here at the minute and it will only get colder. With it being so open and standing in queues it does feel really cold. Can’t imagine they will want to stop lol to take a break and get warm.

Reactions: 3
I don't get the constant need to pull stupid faces or sticking your tongue out in every photo. My kids would be mortified if I behaved the way the ingham parents do.

Reactions: 16
How long is this super douper surprise trip for?

If I was paying all this money for private education I would be making sure my children are there all the time

Reactions: 13
She never flipped the camera round to show him pulling himself up. I think its like when she tells us he can 'roll' just remember Sarah, if you dont vlog it, it didn't happen 😂

Oh and I distinctly remember you buying a santa sack last year for Jace at B&M so just go through the garage, im sure itll be in there.
At one point she said he was standing up on his own. Alright Sarah Hun, save all your holidays and spend some time going And seeinga doctor your clearly not mentally well the amount of tit you say

there’s video footage showing he can’t even get into the crawl position but now he’s standing??

It’s just the minghams your daughter will have a blast it’s great with friends , they make everything boring they made Australia look like a trip to the holiday inn lmao 😂
And most people will probably make a day of it. The Inghams seem to go late afternoon do a couple of rides then go for a burger

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Actual 😂😂😂😂😂 at Chris saying the hotel they're in is the best and most Christmassy Disney hotel. No offence to anyone that likes those cabins, but they don't look like anything special. All the ones in Orlando I've stayed in are a very lot nicer.

Why the actual duck do they keep filming Isla crying? It's horrible. For the memories or the money?💰Sick parents!

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
We did Disneyland Paris 6 years ago for my mother in laws 60th birthday. My children were 6 and 3 at the time. We set our alarms each morning so we were up and ready for breakfast so we could make full use of the 2 extra magical hours that Disney hotel guests got at the time. We never left the park until it closed at 11pm. It was exhausting but I don't understand why you wouldn't make the most of the time you have there. Sarah and Chris don't seem to rock up to the park until late afternoon. I guess when you go every year then it looses it's magic 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 20
2020 prediction - this will be the year the Minghams time travel , right back to where they started , house sold and back into private renting and kids back in state school (as the private school will be to far excuse) how the mighty have fallen and it will be poor us but there’s only themselves to blame

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve spent nearly £500 for my daughter to go there with the school next month and regretting it majorly. It looks dull, boring and not magical in any way, shape or form. I hope to goodness it’s just them making it look this way!
Of course it is just them. Disney is Disney and it’s magical whether it’s Paris or Florida. It’s a great place for kids and adults if you like that sort of thing. Just maybe not 100 times in your life. Then anything would get boring

Reactions: 5

honestly I’m beginning to dislike Izzy and boo boo a very lot! Izzy acted more mature when she was away from those idiot parents on her school trip. Ok rant over 🤪🙊🤦‍♀️View attachment 61634View attachment 61635View attachment 61636
I think Izzy is just trying to fit in, her life must be so confusing, shes got to act her age at school but at home she has to act 10/11 to please her parents.

Isla is her parents doing and they dont tell her off for her rude behaviour so its only going to get worse.

Reactions: 11
💤💤💤same old same old boriiiiing lazy looks ridicoulous in that white coat 😂Isla is a little madam but lazy and creepy have her that way esme is my fav the most realist I hate the way Izzy acts up for the camera so fake and then creepy in the back ground with his stupid face pulling 🙄

I’m sure they’re getting the girls to stick there tongues out more just to try and wind up people here. Very mature parents using their children as bait. But what can we expect from parents like that. Does Esme do it as well?
My daughter pulls silly poses but the tongue thing seems to have lost its appeal, she’s 8! Fair enough, kids mess around, and when they go a bit too far and get too silly you wind it back in as a parent.
Well most of us try to 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Oh dear they are an embarrassment. They remind me of that expression about you can take the girl out the slum but not the slum out of the girl. I'm guessing everywhere in the country has a colloquialism like that. The face pulling and tongue sticking out thing is...well... for want of a better word... silly, their youngest daughter has several labels which can be slapped on her but good manners and a dislike of critiquing children on a public forum stops me, but I think we all know where she is heading. I am just wondering how much longer before the last wheel finally comes off the bus. Cannot be to far away.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The ingham family #70 The blankets are tatty and the kids are all bratty, but hey we are at Disney, so stick out your tongue.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.