The Ingham Family #69 Xmas is coming, Lazy’s getting fat. Put some views in Creepy's greasy hat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plus they were reading it in there lounge wear all ready for the long drive. Isla started with the shocked look before Esme even mentioned going anywhere... Izzy's acting is absolutely awful.
Plus if they really genuinely don't tell the girls they are upping and leaving the country for a week..that is beyond cruel! No chance to sort homework or cancel plans with friends..or even say goodbye to friends! Most kids would be panicked if that was thrown at them.
They will always expect to go away every school holidays - don’t think they’ve ever stayed at home at Christmas - they’re spending money like water , gonna be shock once it’s gone 😲

Reactions: 12
How are orders flying out when they are in Paris?
That's code for Sarah's read it's cyber Monday and she wants in on the £££ being spent.
They supposedly have someone taking care of their Iscam merch and baby/teen range. I'd guess it's Granny or the elusive Uncle Dave picking up the slack while greasy balls "works" in DLP.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
If there is no driving ban he will drive in the vlog tonight or tomorrow to prove us wrong.
You have to drive to the parks from Davy Crockett, no other way.

Reactions: 15
I agree that Chris not driving is highly suspicious. He is always the one who does the driving when it comes to long distances. It would seem that Sarah is only capable of driving to the shops so for her drive all that way seems way out of character.

However if Chris is banned from driving then who has been getting the kids to school in the mornings? We all know it couldn’t possibly be Sarah.

Reactions: 16
Bet this is where the office is, so they no longer use the PO Box and just have their minions send their tit directly to the office now
Why would they be stupid enough to give out their office address??

Chris, Sarah - You went on and on about not being careful with your home address. But now you're happily sharing your office address. Somewhere that you both attend often, as well as your children.

Do you realise how bloody dangerous that is? bleeping idiots.

• Angry
Reactions: 37
I agree that Chris not driving is highly suspicious. He is always the one who does the driving when it comes to long distances. It would seem that Sarah is only capable of driving to the shops so for her drive all that way seems way out of character.

However if Chris is banned from driving then who has been getting the kids to school in the mornings? We all know it couldn’t possibly be Sarah.
Granny probably comes and fetches them. No way sarah gets out of the pit before 10am... she said something which showed she didn’t say bye to the girls before school once. And Chris has to take her a cup of tea up etc.

she’ll use jace asher excuse. But Sarah is one of those women who has an excuse for everything, including leaving a baby on a beach and her husband being a creepy slime ball (no one has forgotten)

Why would they be stupid enough to give out their office address??

Chris, Sarah - You went on and on about not being careful with your home address. But now you're happily sharing your office address. Somewhere that you both attend often, as well as your children.

Do you realise how bloody dangerous that is? bleeping idiots.
Probably because she spends no longer than an hour a week there anyway

Reactions: 11
I might homeschool my child but would plan alot of educational trips and not just a one off to a museum. It is a shame the negativity the children must get from the creepy scandal. Lazy could have walked away and actually have some respect from people.

Reactions: 14
Granny probably comes and fetches them. No way sarah gets out of the pit before 10am... she said something which showed she didn’t say bye to the girls before school once. And Chris has to take her a cup of tea up etc.

she’ll use jace asher excuse. But Sarah is one of those women who has an excuse for everything, including leaving a baby on a beach and her husband being a creepy slime ball (no one has forgotten)

Probably because she spends no longer than an hour a week there anyway
She made a massive deal about getting up (sooooper dooooper) early to go to Isla's assembly. You could tell by the way she described it that the school run is not her thing. Lazy twit.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
So Izzy just uploaded a video, its 3pm their time and theyre just off to magic kingdom! They seem to be completely wasting their days there!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
So Izzy just uploaded a video, its 3pm their time and theyre just off to magic kingdom! They seem to be completely wasting their days there!
On lazys insta seemed like they went swimming. What a shocker, did not expect that at all 😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
On lazys insta seemed like they went swimming. What a shocker, did not expect that at all 😂🤦‍♀️
Swimming is their topmost priority when they’re on holiday. I mean Chris needs to gets those shots of Isabelle in her bikini. The peados are counting on him.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Headed to florida then... (Those that know)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If there is no driving ban he will drive in the vlog tonight or tomorrow to prove us wrong.
You have to drive to the parks from Davy Crockett, no other way.
Driving ban?? What have I missed?

Reactions: 5
Jeez, how much can one family like swimming?

Also izzys new insta pic on her grid looks familiar, has she used it before?

Reactions: 4
Probably got packed off swimming whilst Sarah caught up on her beauty sleep.

the fact they keep pretending it’s their favourite place in the world is laughable. All they did last Christmas was complain how busy it was etc. And don’t even get me started on those basic witch burgers Chris was creaming himself over. The cold McDonald’s ones they gave to homeless people probably looked better. I can name 100 places better than that annettes just off the top of my head

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thread Title #70... There aint no education like an the Ingham Family education 👩‍🎓

The newfound neighbourhood friends!! :ROFLMAO:

Somewhere that you both attend often
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: That made me guffaw!!!!! Sarah's safe :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Bet this is where the office is, so they no longer use the PO Box and just have their minions send their tit directly to the office now
What greedy bastards- if these tossers had a grain of dignity they would of said” please don’t we have plenty. Have a drink on us “ utter scum. My son turned 18 last month and had a massive party for him and we clearly wrote on the invites, please no gifts or money your attendance means more to us. People are going through hard times. The guest still put money in the cards which was donated to our local food bank! Sarah and Chris are never full that’s why their stomach and egos always want more!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.