The Ingham Family #68 East 17 called and they want their coat back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Creepy and Lazy's relationship is so weird in general. I'm not a controlling person at all, but if my husband was disappearing off to do "last minute skating trips" when he had a history of hitting on teens, I'd be saying naw mate, you are going nowhere unless I can come and sit there like a bleeping huge marshmallow watching you :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
most vloggers know that those vlogs get the most views, though. It’s unfortunate. Feel sorry for the kids that the first thing a parent does is film when their kids are sick and think about what clickbait title they can use.

when my son was sick, we were very private about what was actually going on with him because despite the fact he was only 3, he deserved his privacy and dignity and the details of his illness were private. We shared a little on social media for family in regards to his treatment and when he passed but the details remained private.

They just dont care about that though. They can say all they want that their kids consent but they don’t understand the implications of having it all out there.
I am so, so sorry. What an awful thing to go through.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
What does Chris have hidden in the garage that only he is allowed access to?

I know she's lazy but is it laziness stopping her going in it or his insistence. Does he have something in there that he doesn't want her seeing or it's just so piled with crap she can't get in.

Combine this with her not having her own debit card it makes him appear even more controlling and weird than I already thought!!
I may be the only one with this opinion but... has anyone considered that chris is in control of the money because his wife absolutely has no control over her spending habits? Just a thought. I think if sarah did have control of the money they would be homeless. She cannot go ONE day without going into a shop and spending money on unnecessary tit. I know chris is a slimy grease ball, but I genuinely think this is the reason he is in control of the cards. The woman has a serious problem.

Is it just me that finds it strange that he made such a big deal about isabelle drinking full fat dr pepper. Chris, you do realise that this young girl that you treat like a 6 year old, in 4 years, will legally be allowed to buy and drink alcohol.. in 2 years, she will legally be allowed to have sex. Stop treating her like a bleeping BABY. That poor girl. I would be mortified if my parents treated me like that at 14. I can only imagine the comments she gets at school. The thought of it makes me want to cry.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
I may be the only one with this opinion but... has anyone considered that chris is in control of the money because his wife absolutely has no control over her spending habits? Just a thought. I think if sarah did have control of the money they would be homeless. She cannot go ONE day without going into a shop and spending money on unnecessary tit. I know chris is a slimy grease ball, but I genuinely think this is the reason he is in control of the cards. The woman has a serious problem.

Is it just me that finds it strange that he made such a big deal about isabelle drinking full fat dr pepper. Chris, you do realise that this young girl that you treat like a 6 year old, in 4 years, will legally be allowed to buy and drink alcohol.. in 2 years, she will legally be allowed to have sex. Stop treating her like a bleeping BABY. That poor girl. I would be mortified if my parents treated me like that at 14. I can only imagine the comments she gets at school. The thought of it makes me want to cry.
I don’t even think Chris is in control of the cards. It’s part of the act where they try and be and Chris pretends to be shocked if Sarah spends £30.... he quite happily spent £2000 on a camera and also tried to get Sarah to buy one.

it’s like the whole ‘grinch’ act... they’ve got nothing going for them so try and come up with these funny ‘quirks’ to try and be lad baby

Reactions: 16
I don't think either of them are good with money to be honest. There is a reason they are apparently in debt and always use credit cards. They do not know the meaning of money management and I think this will be Esme or Isabelle's final year at private school as they won't be able to afford it next year. Esme's fees will be going up another £1200 a year as she is going into high school.

The reason Sarah hasn't started Christmas shopping is probably because they cannot afford to buy hundreds of presents this year.

Reactions: 15
He’s 35. They both look like they’ve aged a very lot in the last 18 months. Can’t imagine why...
He certainly looks 40 or over. I’m 38 and I look much younger than him. He is just a complete minger isn’t he. No redeeming qualities at all.

Creepy and Lazy's relationship is so weird in general. I'm not a controlling person at all, but if my husband was disappearing off to do "last minute skating trips" when he had a history of hitting on teens, I'd be saying naw mate, you are going nowhere unless I can come and sit there like a bleeping huge marshmallow watching you :LOL:
She probably had a tracker on him now so she can check up on him. There is no way I would be letting my husband go off ‘skating’ this much if he had already admitted to cheating before. He would have to prove himself. But then again if my husband did what twatty Chris has I would have left him a long time ago! He has nothing without her but she could at least get child benefit and some income support and a council house without him lol.

I’ve never heard so much tit in all my life! So Chris buys special drinks just for himself that no one else is allowed to touch? No I could understand if it was alcohol! But it’s bleeping Dr Pepper. Why can’t Isabelle have some? Why make such a big deal out of something so minor? You are really struggling for content aren’t you you ugly man.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Now three of them up waving the elbows in the air. Last nights vlog had creepy lazy and Izzy doing it. Is it because you read here Lazy that you know,it annoys the tit out of everyone you lazy cow!!! While im at a rant please stop adjusting your fffffing fringe, here’s a tip for you the 80’s called they want that hairstyle back!! Here’s another tip, have a spa day with your girls getting all a haircut and treatment. Your welcome. 🤪🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This vlog was actually hilarious...

- Sarah rattles on about being stupid that she didn't insist Chris get HER coldsore cream out of the garage... "I couldn't actually be arsed reach it" :rolleyes:

- Jace is having WeetabiC for 3rd first time! He's being spoon fed today because they need to hurry up and make the most of the shopping time with Nana's savings

- Sarah goes on about "her" Baby and Me blankets whilst Jace almost gouges his eyes out with the end of a coathanger

- Chris retells the bloody story of his sodding broken camera for the eleventieth billionth time... he's "skating" today and looking particularly giddy

- Nana buys Jace a tree ornament and a boot full of other unmentioned gifts

- Sarah's very excited to put the new tree ornament, which doesn't match, on the tree as she's been searching for ages for a "first Christmas" one for Jace. It's going to go on the tree with all the other "first christmas" ornaments sent from the ifam (we just can't see any of those because she's not sure where the girls hung them 🤦‍♀️:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:). Yeah right!!!!!!! First of all, those ornaments are probably already on eBay, second of all there is no way in hell she would have allowed the girls to decorate that tree and then not have repositioned every single ornament afterwards - never.woulda.happened

- Absolutely bugger all skating footage from Chris. This phenomenal new camera he warbled on about, looking like a kid in a candy store, and he filmed none of himself doing his tricks (pun may be intended here :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)!??!! Tricky to get footage when the sun sets at 10:30am :rolleyes:

- About that brakwurst *allegedly* - "I'm desperately wanting one, and Sarah's not here right *chuckles to himself*" - probably should have edited that line out, Chris :sneaky:

- Prinny is shut out of the living room and Chris lets her in when he gets home... Sarah says to Chris "look how excited Jace is to see you!" whilst Jace is bouncing up and down grinning at Prinny :rolleyes:

- Sarah is going on about a relaunch... is hardly a bloody relaunch, Sarah. Your business has only been open (and I use that word very very loosely :rolleyes:) for about 4 weeks. You don't bloody relaunch after 4 weeks unless you think if you use that word it will send a flurry of keen shoppers to your door!??. You are adding new products to your shop - end.of.

- The Dr f*cking Pepper... I'll leave this one with you because I swear to God there's a thread title in there somewhere!!!!!

The.Fudging.End.
Brilliant ,thankyou!! I actually went onto invidious.us to watch this one ,and honestly can`t believe the sh(t these two are churning out!NO Sarah ,i don`t wish to see frequent close ups of shutter island on your mouth! What is with them both (And don`t get me started on creepy`s "special new camera.".soo sooper special he couldn`t use it properly!) ,they really love themselves ,and obviously don`t check the filming out before uploading! Sarah ,half feeding jace ,because obs it`s more important to flash her unsightly mush again ,as opposed to looking at her child whilst she attempts to give him breakfast!
And Chris!Isabelle has bloody well earned that dr pepper!FGS!MOre than you have "maan"!.How many 40 yrold men can wake up when they wish ,make themselves snacks ,and then saunter off and "play" for the day!Arghhh! They are both so full of their own self importance ,they`ve lost ALL touch of reality ,and what should be their priorities!No wonder those girls look so fed up.My heart breaks for them ,and just how much their lives have changed! :(

Is this a bottle?? I must be mistaken
Yep/It`s for when lazy`s too (busy) filming herself to feed her child.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Chris, you do realise that this young girl that you treat like a 6 year old, in 4 years, will legally be allowed to buy and drink alcohol.. in 2 years, she will legally be allowed to have sex.
In eighteen months she’ll be old enough to sneak out of her hotel room at night and meet a middle-aged loser to go skinny-dipping.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Here you go Sarah! I can get you a discount on your next design if you like! All my love xxx

View attachment 59016
View attachment 59017
View attachment 59018
Bedding and cosy blankets are my guilty pleasure (though i usually wait for a sale:)..These are SO tacky ,and nothing different to what i`ve already seen this year!
Sainsburys have a cute Christmas range out now ,less than half the price of lazy`s tat.I really don`t get how the kids watching would be attracted to these ,nor the parents quite honestly.People ,shop around ,this tacky merch is just one big rip off!

Reactions: 14
Haven’t we already had the “Caught her stealing’ thumbnail before
Thats definitely an old picture.

Also i thought sarah said the cream was in the caravan from holiday, why is everyone saying garage?

Reactions: 8
The past 4 weeks thumbnails, i went through and counted up how many times each of them appeared.

Isabelle-24 (actually appeared more than once in a few but i didnt count those)
Esme-9
Isla-9
Lazy-7
Jace-4
Creepy-1
Prinny-a big fat zero...

I hope when Izzy grows and discovers her own mind she takes the pair of them to the cleaners.
There was an article in the paper the other day of an adult woman who was suing her parents for over sharing her childhood photos. Just photos.
This despicable pair go way past that. I really do hope they've been wise and saved up for all their future court costs.

Reactions: 23
How unpleasant do you have to be to call your child a thief for having a poxy drink in her own home?

• Angry
Reactions: 33

100% agree with all of this!! Yes, I've always believed Chris keeps control of the finances because they would be buried if Sarah had free access.

The Dr Pepper thing really really irks me. I honestly don't believe for one second he would have reacted like this if it were Esme or Isla. That entire clip was so passive aggressive and Sarah never ever should have allowed it!! He's out "skating" for God's sake - how many stores will he pass that sell Dr Pepper!??? I mean seriously!??!! He was annoyed with her and he knew it would make good click-bait as they had bugger all else.

And by the way, Chris, Dr Pepper called (details obtained from East 17) - they want their missing 6 pack back!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.