The Ingham Family #68 East 17 called and they want their coat back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now three of them up waving the elbows in the air. Last nights vlog had creepy lazy and Izzy doing it. Is it because you read here Lazy that you know,it annoys the tit out of everyone you lazy cow!!! While im at a rant please stop adjusting your fffffing fringe, here’s a tip for you the 80’s called they want that hairstyle back!! Here’s another tip, have a spa day with your girls getting all a haircut and treatment. Your welcome. 🤪🤦‍♀️
Wave your elbows in the air like you just dont care... Whoop whoop

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hmmm maybe he needs all that Dr Pepper to keep his monkey stiff while he's hooking up at the playground...Full fat, full sugar...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The past 4 weeks thumbnails, i went through and counted up how many times each of them appeared.

Isabelle-24 (actually appeared more than once in a few but i didnt count those)
Esme-9
Isla-9
Lazy-7
Jace-4
Creepy-1
Prinny-a big fat zero...

I hope when Izzy grows and discovers her own mind she takes the pair of them to the cleaners.
There was an article in the paper the other day of an adult woman who was suing her parents for over sharing her childhood photos. Just photos.
This despicable pair go way past that. I really do hope they've been wise and saved up for all their future court costs.
24! Its just so odd! I bet all of them she has her mouth open too?

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I couldn’t believe he droned on about Dr Pepper for nearly 10 minutes using that annoying voice. Seriously if a can of Dr Pepper is the highlight of the Vlog they seriously need to look at and assess their content. Chris you are nearly 40 and you make a living from complaining about your step daughter drinking a can of Dr Pepper and going out skating with your pals, get a grip and go out and earn from a respectable job, not living off your kids......

Reactions: 23
#werkinnnnnnnn says crinkly, old Creepy throwing shapes with his bony, bendy fingers on Insta. Yeah, alright, we see ya, Creepy. Tattle take note - he's not pestering a pair of knickers. He's #werkinnnnnnnn 🤙🏻
But r u #declarinnnnnnnn, slippery dick?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Say hello to Lazy's new friends newly recruited trolls. Blondie looks like a right witch. Sarah and the other one are acting like they are still in Kindergarten.

Capture2.PNG

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She’s just said on the vlog “ I think it could be his teeth keeping him up at night I can’t think what else it could be” erm maybe it could be because you let him sleep at stupid times in the day he has NO routine! She uses the excuse she can’t stay in all day because she needs to film but you film f**k all anyway whilst your out apart from b&m or its you moaning that your tired does she really think that her viewers who are mainly young want to hear about her getting no sleep every single day 😴😴put your kids first take a break from YouTube and stay in get him in a routine! 😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Loving how we haven't hardly spoke about the new vlog.

Im not watching it i have all i need to know from the source code. Salt in a drink prank and shaving foam prank. Snorrrre. Presume creepy is in it doing his weird fake anger scenes too. What a bunch of weirdos

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Blondie is the next door neighbour I believe.
Vlog was terrible, they filmed nothing so left it up to the girls to do a weird screechy challenge.
They’d be better taking a day off from vlogging then putting out such terrible content.

Reactions: 21
Sarah saying on the vlog she “needs to be real” Your whole life is built on lies love

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ok i liedi watched. more bottles on the draining board. You're slipping guys, youre slipping. I don't have children so i don't know for sure but don't baby bottles go in a steriliser not washed and drained with the normal cups?

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.