The Ingham Family #68 East 17 called and they want their coat back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched a really good video the other day about the effect on kids being filmed and put on YouTube. It described how this could be really damaging to them in the future as they have so much of their private life posted online. Illness, periods, bath time, crying, goofing around, nappy changes, potty training just about anything is put out there to make money. I think Isabelle is already facing backlash from her peers. Imagine a boy at school knowing you are on your period and making fun of you? Knowing that you do childish things and laughing at you for it? The parents have no shame. Kids do not have the understanding to consent to having all this filmed. They don’t understand the risk this brings. Parents need to stop using their children to make money. It’s as simple as that.
I am not anti family vlogging, I do like some. I certainly dont think it needs to be every day that people are filmed.

There are also things that should never be filmed, like periods, illnesses, anything embarrassing, kids getting in trouble, a grown man argueing over a dr pepper.

I have no problem with people vlogging their lives its when it takes that turn and vlogging comes before living as such, everything is tailored around a vlog.

Reactions: 9
_20191121_201647.JPG

I wonder how long this will last? I haven't commented in months but couldn't resist tonight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I am not anti family vlogging, I do like some. I certainly dont think it needs to be every day that people are filmed.

There are also things that should never be filmed, like periods, illnesses, anything embarrassing, kids getting in trouble, a grown man argueing over a dr pepper.

I have no problem with people vlogging their lives its when it takes that turn and vlogging comes before living as such, everything is tailored around a vlog.
most vloggers know that those vlogs get the most views, though. It’s unfortunate. Feel sorry for the kids that the first thing a parent does is film when their kids are sick and think about what clickbait title they can use.

when my son was sick, we were very private about what was actually going on with him because despite the fact he was only 3, he deserved his privacy and dignity and the details of his illness were private. We shared a little on social media for family in regards to his treatment and when he passed but the details remained private.

They just dont care about that though. They can say all they want that their kids consent but they don’t understand the implications of having it all out there.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
The cans of Dr Pepper that Isabelle pays for by being on every thumbnail. Also he was going to take 4 skating and said two for the evening. Who drinks 6 cans of full fat Dr Pepper in the day. This is why he doesn’t wear skinny jeans no more. Can’t have a chicken breast though that’s unhealthy
Not only pays for by being in thumbnails, but standing there with her mouth open for all the perverts to photoshop! Yay!
"Wider, love. They like your mouth wide open, and it pays for me to sit on my ass and for the Dr. Pepper!"

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Hasn’t Esme been MIA the last couple of vlogs? I could be wrong as all their vlogs are one boring tit show. Groundhog Day anyone?

Reactions: 9
Queue the ‘I feel so sorry for you that you felt you had to comment this’ reply.

And something about being ignorant.
Ooh I hope so! I have a shed load of replies to that!!

Just a few for you, Sarah, dear:

I feel so sorry for you that...

- You think of yourself as an entrepreneur when you're piggybacking off other people's designs.
- You wouldn't know a hard day's work if it jumped up and smacked the cold sore off your face.
- You can't appreciate the irony of loving a bargain and yet charging extortionate prices for cheap tat you didn't even design.
- You don't understand the meaning of 'bespoke'.
- Your husband's a cheating, stinking man child.
- You think plastic = love.
- You'll have to forever live with the fact you chose money over your children's happiness.
- When your YouTube "career" inevitably flops, your prospective employers are going to Google your name.
- Your neighbours hate you.
- You all need a haircut.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Where to start on todays tit offering ? Lets start with Sarahs blatant lies, "this is the first time you've had weetabiX jace, then remembers he's had them before and goes back to calling them weetabiCK. She says I've just picked the girls up from school when Isla pipes up "Granny picked me up from school and took me to the cafe" Sarahs face looked like thunder. Then the shitshow over the can of pop. its not full fat , there is no fat in pop, it's full sugar you moron ! Chris thinks he looks streetwise with his hand gestures and slang talk and stupid faces he pulls, you're not cool chris, you're just a wanker !
Her face was hilarious!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I know it’s way too early but here’s my thread name suggestion:

#69 There is NO correlation between cold sores and this thread number!

... :sick:
I’ll see myself out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
I think it’s totally disgusting to have a picture of your own child with the words — caught stealing —- Making out that she is a thief 😡
Who would do that !!!!
imagine going to school when you’ve been publicly called a thief !!!!!
Omg it’s made me really mad 😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Why couldn’t she go to the garage and get her cold sore cream? Lazy witch. Why is it even in the garage? 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think it’s totally disgusting to have a picture of your own child with the words — caught stealing —- Making out that she is a thief 😡
Who would do that !!!!
imagine going to school when you’ve been publicly called a thief !!!!!
Omg it’s made me really mad 😡
Was just about to write the exact same thing. No thought of their elder daughters future either! Future employers, universities etc all use social media now to check people out... It’s defamation of character! Do they even ask Isabel if they can use that title against her? Of all the things to call her! WRONG and over a can of Dr Pepper. Makes me mad too 😡

Reactions: 14
Question of the day: What is full fat Dr. Pepper? What an idiot. How do you begrudge your child food? Who cares about your damn soda? 2000$ camera vs 1$ can of soda. Calling your "daughter" a thief? How dare you you disgusting, cretin ugly fang toothed greasy haired wannabe gangster in the hood.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Chris’s diet is disgusting full of sugar and junk food which is why he looks so greasy and his face all blotchy and red.He lives on sugar so he can keep awake late to message young girls Sorry I mean edit the vlog 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

This is the issue with a lot of family vloggers. They don’t know when to stop filming. Their moral code seems defective. Like what parent would really consider filming this child on the toilet and making it public to thousands? What parent thinks it’s ok to tell thousands of people personal information about their child’s period? Or therapy? Or film then when they are hurt or sick? Normal people just don’t do that!! Normal parents don’t do that. It seems nothing is off limits unless it doesn’t bring the money in. I know most of what the inghams put out is fake. All the fake laughing and pretending they are positive people and happy etc. Why can’t these youtubers realise that they can just show non personal things. Days out, fun things and not betray the privacy of their children in the way they do.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Someone needs to tell chris hes a 40 year old white man and not an 18 year old black boy. That last segment was just cringe worthy to say the least. How Isabelle doesnt get ripped for this at school ill never know.

Anyone else find it weird Jace looks exactly the same now as he does in the intro when he was 2/3 months old.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.