The Ingham Family #67 Content is stail, future is at steak.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That coat looks awful on her would be alright maybe on Izzy 🤷‍♀️ I notice they are in Morphe there is no way she will buy Izzy any think in their to expensive for her, I have just brought stuff for my daughter in there it costs a bomb just in a couple of eye pallets but have to say they look wicked 🤦‍♀️😂

Reactions: 14
Looks so bloody tight on her 😬 it's not going to be any good for when it gets really cold. You won't be able to have a jumper or cardigan on underneath.

Lazy, just buy a plus size coat already. These only go up to an 18. Trying to squeeze into clothes that don't fit is just embarrassing.

You look like a dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That coat is truly something else! 🤣 Other clothes are dark autumnal and then this bright white, not one ounce of fashion sense has she! And that hair!! She looks such a mess just now, and so do the girls, and goes without saying creepy too! Jace is the only one dressed nice but that because he gets sent everything or Nana buys for him.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
That coat looks awful on her would be alright maybe on Izzy 🤷‍♀️ I notice they are in Morphe there is no way she will buy Izzy any think in their to expensive for her, I have just brought stuff for my daughter in there it costs a bomb just in a couple of eye pallets but have to say they look wicked 🤦‍♀️😂
Sarah is dressed like an overgrown teenager/sister wife! 👀 She’s probably taking a photo so she can print it out and stick it on a pound shop pallet for Isabelle for Christmas!

Or have they been reading tattle? Hi Sarah and Chris! 👋 Yes some people have noticed you seem to spend a lot of your children’s earnings on expensive treats for yourselves while they usually get items in the sale or #gifted. I’m expecting the girls will be treated to a shopping spree for tomorrows vlog. I’d guess an anything you can carry and we’ll buy it challenge but I can’t see Chris letting them go too far with his card! Chris will be crying into his chai latte if he has to spend their money on somebody other than himself and Sarah.

“Can’t we take them to home bargains babe and get them some felt tips so they can colour some winter-esc garden rocks for vlogmas?” 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Not watched them for a long time, do kids actually get that excited over a water bottle or is there something wrong with mine? I now know why I banned my child from watching them, they’re just irritating

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes she is and so is Sarah by the look of her feet.
That’s Lazy’s new £42 boots, while her daughter has a £3 pair of flats from peacocks.

She’s always buying boots for itty bitty Isla tho. There was ones with Pom-poms a few weeks ago then the ones with heels and fur in yesterday’s vlog.

• Sad
Taken me an age to catch up and i hate to harp on about something that's already been discussed but Isla was insufferable in last nights episode.
Not only did she go on about being the one to do the star, when they were decorating the tree she actually said, 'im the first person to put a bauble on the tree' 😑😑😑 then it quickly jumped to that crappy montage music and the same shots they reel out year after year after year.
They really have ruined that kid, if you watch her during the backpack reveal and bottle saga, she copies whatever the person next to her does as a reaction. Her face was also a spoilt picture when she was stood waiting for her water bottle. The other 2 were happy for each other but not Boo Boo. Im glad Esme was given a more grown up bottle instead of that hideous pink thing too.

Reactions: 31
I know sarah doesnt think like this, but if izzy wants the expensive makeup wouldnt it be better to explain to explain to her that if she wants it she will get less overall and let her decide. Thats what id do tbh. Shes old enough to understand.

Taken me an age to catch up and i hate to harp on about something that's already been discussed but Isla was insufferable in last nights episode.
Not only did she go on about being the one to do the star, when they were decorating the tree she actually said, 'im the first person to put a bauble on the tree' 😑😑😑 then it quickly jumped to that crappy montage music and the same shots they reel out year after year after year.
They really have ruined that kid, if you watch her during the backpack reveal and bottle saga, she copies whatever the person next to her does as a reaction. Her face was also a spoilt picture when she was stood waiting for her water bottle. The other 2 were happy for each other but not Boo Boo. Im glad Esme was given a more grown up bottle instead of that hideous pink thing too.
I liked esmes the best of the 3.

Reactions: 16
I know sarah doesnt think like this, but if izzy wants the expensive makeup wouldnt it be better to explain to explain to her that if she wants it she will get less overall and let her decide. Thats what id do tbh. Shes old enough to understand.

I liked esmes the best of the 3.
More chance of Izzy having to explain that to Sarah.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I can’t get my head round how disgusting the ingham parents are for the hashtags on Isabelle’s insta pictures. Surely they must know that Instagram is a playground for pedophiles?!

• Angry
  • Sick
That’s Lazy’s new £42 boots, while her daughter has a £3 pair of flats from peacocks.

She’s always buying boots for itty bitty Isla tho. There was ones with Pom-poms a few weeks ago then the ones with heels and fur in yesterday’s vlog.
She doesn’t seem to mind splashing the cash if it’s on herself or Isla. I actually think it’s because she has more control over what isla wears so if she thinks it’s cute so will isla. Out of all the girls, Isla seems to always have a new outfit or shoes she’s been bought. Even when she got isla the furry orange/red coat in Asda it wasn’t until they’d paid and were standing in the car park that Sarah thought she should go back in and also buy one for Esme. The girls will notice things like this as much as Sarah will deny that any favouritism takes place.

Reactions: 24
Omg I know where I’ve seen that coat before now!! it’s Christmas..... all together now ladies

STAY NOW.......baby if ya got to go away.......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.