The Ingham Family #67 Content is stail, future is at steak.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As sarah reads here or steve can pass it on. Then Sarah can answer in a ranty instagram post, or ignore it meaning the answer is no.

But does Baby and Me by Lazy have public liability insurance?

Reactions: 16
Absoutely hate kids wearing personalized items (especially hats/hairbands) in public! Its so dangerous in my opinion.

Reactions: 33
As sarah reads here or steve can pass it on. Then Sarah can answer in a ranty instagram post, or ignore it meaning the answer is no.

But does Baby and Me by Lazy have public liability insurance?
Very much doubt it she does not think the way any "normal" business would think and her keeping of the names and address of people is not proper either so hope she gets pulled up on that aspect.

Reactions: 5
Favourite part of last nights vlog was again Sarah on her health kick looking out for those meat free options so they settle on pizza 😂

This is after they’ve just bought loads of deep dish cookies as well I actually can’t with them 😶

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I watched on invidious and he definitely said he turned the Xmas lights on, he was standing at the door looking out, at the shopping centre.
No I think he said the lights that have just been turned on

Reactions: 4
I struggle to comprehend the level of idiocy they exhibit at the moment. The whole meat free thing for health....ARE YOU KIDDING ME...they choff down enough sugar in a week to sink the titanic. Stop putting your child in his cot to play, it's for sleeping you thick twit. Stop moaning about his bad night's. You have created them. They are becoming THE most dysfunctional family in the UK. Perhaps it's deliberate in the hope they will get picked up by a tv channel for a docusoap. "literally loving life in leeds" :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I struggle to comprehend the level of idiocy they exhibit at the moment. The whole meat free thing for health....ARE YOU KIDDING ME...they choff down enough sugar in a week to sink the titanic. Stop putting your child in his cot to play, it's for sleeping you thick twit. Stop moaning about his bad night's. You have created them. They are becoming THE most dysfunctional family in the UK. Perhaps it's deliberate in the hope they will get picked up by a tv channel for a docusoap. "literally loving life in leeds" :rolleyes:
I do think they have picked up on us commenting on what jace eats so now think they will plant bits and bats about them to chat about to keep the convo going. They probably realised how quiet its been round here the last week or so and want some attention

Reactions: 11
Absoutely hate kids wearing personalized items (especially hats/hairbands) in public! Its so dangerous in my opinion.
They have no regard for their children’s safety they seriously both need to go on a Safegaurding course !!

Reactions: 7
Just watching the most recent in ages....... shitter than ever

Sarah showing us her despatch sheets for her business - the most basic thing I’ve ever seen but she’s talking like she’s used all her brain power (which isn’t much is it)

Creepy showing us the morphe store, well no he zoomed in on a female member of staff

And of course over excitement at the cookie stand 🙄

They keep saying they’ve met soooooooo many of you guys - so that means they haven’t but they are desperate to stay relevant

No wonder they’ve only hit 49k views - duck off ya chavs 🖕😂
Always watch on invidio so they don’t get paid. I keep saying it so people know. As even hate watching is good for them as it lines their pockets.

Reactions: 9
Groundhog Day ... dull Sarah goes on another dull day out . More tit bought trying to fill the massive hole in her life that needs filling . Make it stop

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sarah had a long rant about trust funds for the girls, Isabelle supposedly had all money from Sassy and the younger two had ifam extras. It was clearly all bullshit because Ifam extras has died, Sarah says has also died, she promised so much on that channel and did nothing but a few hauls.

She seems to be full of ideas but doesn't want to put the effort in to make things a success. They got lucky with the 1 million subscribers, it was because of Christmas uploads going viral and her girls appearing in tween magazines. Her involvement with channel mum will have helped too but it was minimum effort from her and free goodies galore back then.

I can't believe she showed tracking details and wants help with orders. There is no way her business needs to employ someone else, there's already two adults who could run that quite easily if they organised themselves and stopped acting like teens on a gap year.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Jesus Christ, even this lot get their crappy xmas tree from B&M... they can't even turn it on in case it blows up :ROFLMAO:

I'm surprised they don't have shares.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
(Whiney annoying voice)
“Wait- I’m sure iiiiiiiiiiii always put the star onnnnnnn” :rolleyes::cautious::mad:

And I’m sure there’s 10,000 lights! That’s a very lot

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.