The Ingham Family #67 Content is stail, future is at steak.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe how late the kids were up decorating the Christmas tree 🎄😮
Baby Jace is still up playing with his toys at 10.30/11pm it’s ridiculous !!!
He's overstimulated before going to sleep that's why he doesn't sleep. Especially watching any kind of video is the worst thing they can do. He needs to learn how to fall asleep on his own in his crib. The room should be dim and lullaby music should be playing. He's playing, eating, watching videos. Good he will be 5 and still not sleeping

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I also think Jace is dehydrated and that’s why he is feeding through the night. Lazy said on holiday he doesn’t need water because he is exclusively breastfed (which is rubbish she’s been feeding him garlic bread for months), he had a sippy cup on holiday for the first time and loved it according to her. He should be having water with meals, especially with the salty diet she’s giving him 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I cannot believe how late the kids were up decorating the Christmas tree 🎄😮
Baby Jace is still up playing with his toys at 10.30/11pm it’s ridiculous !!!
I think they are night owls we know creepy is ,
I think they keep the kids up and they sleep in on the weekends until stupid o’clock.
And during the week creepy takes them to school and she is sleeping away , he’s probably glad so he can get on with his cleaning and texting.
Maybe I’m wrong but she doesn’t look exhausted my sister looks like death warmed up when one of the kids has had a rubbish few nights , Sarah looks as bright as a button on the videos it doesn’t add up to me .

Reactions: 19
who the heck put their last name on the christmastree and in idivdual letters.
You are joking 😯 you have to be! 😂 I have never ever known anyone to do that 😆 or have cushions with their surname on and most of their clothing.. you would swear their surname was something to be proud of 🙄

And not just a cheap dry cut/trim actually get your girls a cut and blow dry ffs! Issys hair is lank and full of split ends! Get some layers cut in to it! Same for you too Sarah you rotten heap! And while I'm at it take Prinny to the groomers she looked alarmingly unkempt and neglected in recent vlogs!!! And take her out for a bastard walk!!
Feeling better now? 😂🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't understand why Sarah says they're considering employing someone (Granny Jane, you're back in business, hun - no, no... Put the keyboard away. You're not grooming IFAM this time).

All Sarah does is shop, or sit on her arse at home and moan. Why do they need to employ someone to package up a few bits of Chinese tat and ship them out?

Imagine if you actually had to work for a living, Lazy. Imagine if you actually designed (no, purchasing a few patterns and then buying a bulk load of things off of AliExpress is not "designing") and made the items yourself.

Most small businesses are able to do this. You have to put a few things in an envelope and go to the post office. That's all your job is.

It just shows how truly lazy she really is when she thinks that is hard work.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I can assure you if she’s breached rules they will fine her they take no prisoners. It’s not like the days of DP where it was a slap on the wrists GDPR is taken very very seriously. A very lot seriously creepy might say 🤣. Also why hasn’t Isabelle ever got any of her own money that she’s earned off of HER YouTube channel and work from Lego. Mia from Fizz family has her own money from her channel and Lego contract. That pair make me sick imagine fleecing your own kids. And don’t say her money pays for a private education as Issy has
made way more than what you’ve paid out for that and she didn’t ask for that anyway. Velcro arse won’t even buy the poor kid a nice jacket FFS but yet she’s got the best of things.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I watched on invidious and he definitely said he turned the Xmas lights on, he was standing at the door looking out, at the shopping centre.
I went to go and have a look and played that bit back a couple of times and as much as I hate the prick, to me, he definitely said "the christmas lights that have just turned on"

Also, Sarah waffling on at the beginning while in the nursery with Jace.. There is absolutely NO way that they read Jace a story and bath him every night. Not a chance

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I can assure you if she’s breached rules they will fine her they take no prisoners. It’s not like the days of DP where it was a slap on the wrists GDPR is taken very very seriously. A very lot seriously creepy might say 🤣. Also why hasn’t Isabelle ever got any of her own money that she’s earned off of HER YouTube channel and work from Lego. Mia from Fizz family has her own money from her channel and Lego contract. That pair make me sick imagine fleecing your own kids. And don’t say her money pays for a private education as Issy has
made way more than what you’ve paid out for that and she didn’t ask for that anyway. Velcro arse won’t even buy the poor kid a nice jacket FFS but yet she’s got the best of things.
Sarah claimed that all the kids had money in trust funds didn’t she? Now I’m not trying to say she’s a liar but, well yeah. She’s a well known liar

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Don’t believe for one minute that money is in trust. Sarah has definitely come from nothing been dragged up and now she has a little bit of something she will trample over anyone and ignore anything that threatens cash flow into that family. So whether that be friends, family her own kids or having to deny insidious allegations about her husband she will soldier on with that painted on smile Just to keep that brand going. It’s all about the money 💰 Sarah used to be an attractive,vibrant, likeable woman. Now she’s just comes across as a frumpy, moon faced, bitter and ranty pain in the arse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Don’t believe for one minute that money is in trust. Sarah has definitely come from nothing been dragged up and now she has a little bit of something she will trample over anyone and ignore anything that threatens cash flow into that family. So whether that be friends, family her own kids or having to deny insidious allegations about her husband she will soldier on with that painted on smile Just to keep that brand going. It’s all about the money 💰 Sarah used to be an attractive,vibrant, likeable woman. Now she’s just comes across as a frumpy, moon faced, bitter and ranty pain in the arse.
Neither do I believe that. You have described her perfectly 👌🏻
She was practically drooling over the cookies in yesterday's vlog. But she doesn't want to eat meat for health reasons 😏 she's an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What is wrong with this world? Everyone seems to want to be on YouTube for money and freebies, everyone sets up go fund me pages for every reason under the sun. I seriously cannot believe how us humans have changed from working hard and only having what we could afford and being grateful for it, to being absolute lazy spongers whether it's from the state, youtube, fund me sites it's appalling. For us that get up go to work, look after our homes, look after our children I appalled us it seems we are in minority to these want for nothing begging idiots. RANT OVER

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Personally I’ve never seen as Sarah as vibrant & likeable even before the allegations. I just think she did a much better job at putting on appearances for the camera. Every now and again though you would see the mask slip, however because we didn’t know then what we do now it probably would have gone unnoticed.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Personally I’ve never seen as Sarah as vibrant & likeable even before the allegations. I just think she did a much better job at putting on appearances for the camera. Every now and again though you would see the mask slip, however because we didn’t know then what we do now it probably would have gone unnoticed.
She was easier to watch back in the early days but was still fake.

Reactions: 10
Don’t hold back 😂

What is wrong with this world? Everyone seems to want to be on YouTube for money and freebies, everyone sets up go fund me pages for every reason under the sun. I seriously cannot believe how us humans have changed from working hard and only having what we could afford and being grateful for it, to being absolute lazy spongers whether it's from the state, youtube, fund me sites it's appalling. For us that get up go to work, look after our homes, look after our children I appalled us it seems we are in minority to these want for nothing begging idiots. RANT OVER
Sometimes the go fund me are for legit reasons. There was one for a colleague of mine who died to help pay for the funeral

Reactions: 6
@Anna79 😂😂 my job means I normally see through someone within 10 mins of hearing them talk LOL. That Sarah is a definite enabler she knows creepy did it but is quite happy to continue letting him act like a teenage boy to lure in other impressionable IFAM and as long as she gets the monetary gain from it she will turn a blind eye. You’d be surprised how many of those women go about. If my Sister spoke to me and my kids the way Sarah talks to Katrina I’d have cracked her one by now.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
@Anna79 😂😂 my job means I normally see through someone within 10 mins of hearing them talk LOL. That Sarah is a definite enabler she knows creepy did it but is quite happy to continue letting him act like a teenage boy to lure in other impressionable IFAM and as long as she gets the monetary gain from it she will turn a blind eye. You’d be surprised how many of those women go about. If my Sister spoke to me and my kids the way Sarah talks to Katrina I’d have cracked her one by now.
I wasn’t having ago 😂 it just seemed you were on a roll

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.