The Ingham Family #67 Content is stail, future is at steak.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
(Whiney annoying voice)
“Wait- I’m sure iiiiiiiiiiii always put the star onnnnnnn” :rolleyes::cautious::mad:

And I’m sure there’s 10,000 lights! That’s a very lot
Oh god. I dont think i can watch it... They showed them putting the tree up on insta last night. Does she make him redo it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Stupid cow had nana spending 15 quid on a jumper in 3-6 month size for a baby who will be 10 months at christmas, she seriously has a problem accepting Jaces true size, She suffers from the same problem as Jane Gammons.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Oh my GOSH they are insufferable 😫 Sarah goes out shopping with Nana and instead of the usual primark and B&M, it's River Island and Next. Wonder why 🤔
The STATE of those coats on her 🤦 with the big fluffy hoods, she looked ridiculous!

When the girls were in their room saying "mommy is out with Jace" it was 8.25pm! They went on to surprise Sarah with a bare Xmas tree, yay 🙄 then out to the kitchen to look at what mummy (Nana) bought.. Then back into sitting room and Sarah announces its time for Dinner! What feckin time was it by then 🤯

But the BEST bit for me was when sarah gave the girls their new water bottles and she issued a warning...
"If you lose those water bottles within the next 6 months, your phones will be COMPISCATED" 😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Oh my GOSH they are insufferable 😫 Sarah goes out shopping with Nana and instead of the usual primark and B&M, it's River Island and Next. Wonder why 🤔
The STATE of those coats on her 🤦 with the big fluffy hoods, she looked ridiculous!

When the girls were in their room saying "mommy is out with Jace" it was 8.25pm! They went on to surprise Sarah with a bare Xmas tree, yay 🙄 then out to the kitchen to look at what mummy (Nana) bought.. Then back into sitting room and Sarah announces its time for Dinner! What feckin time was it by then 🤯

But the BEST bit for me was when sarah gave the girls their new water bottles and she issued a warning...
"If you lose those water bottles within the next 6 months, your phones will be COMPISCATED" 😂🤣😂
And that’s a very lot of months to be compiscated

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Screenshot 2019-11-16 at 17.55.12.png

There's only one set of baubles that should be strung up on their tree and I'm certain they're teeny tiny.

Saying you look like an Eskimo is not very PC, Sarah.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Todays vlog title. Surprising my wife with Christmas. She had no idea! (I would have gone with, They finally put the bloody tree up!) 🙄

The vlog starts with Sarah singing “good morning.” to Jace. Jace is sitting in his high chair and waiting for second breakfast according to Sarah.

Sarah says she’s not had the best nights sleep so she went back to sleep as soon as isla left for school. It’s now 11am.

Sarah says they’re off to see Nana because she hasn’t seen her since before they went to Lanzarote. Sarah isn’t to sure what they’re going to do.... erm let me guess. Shopping? River island so she can get the girls a present? Sarah says she usually hires her a mobility scooter but the white rose doesn't have one available.

Nana did get a mobility scooter and they're now In a shop. (It might be nice if they treated Nana to dinner out or invited her round to see her great grandchildren instead of always letting her treat them.)

Sarah is wearing some red sequin hooded coat that Esme and Isla would like and she screeches. “Hint, hint, Nana!”

Sarah looks like she is now wearing a black bin bag coat. She says nana says it makes her bum look big.

Omfg She tries on a third coat! Just no Sarah! 😱 I think she settles on a white polar bear coat. I’ve noticed more effort and expense goes into choosing a coat for herself. I’m guessing nana is paying because I think she’s in river island. 🙄

Sarah is treating herself to some river island boots that would have been nice school boots for Isabelle but only the best for Sarahs trotters! 🙄 She’s also found some she likes for Isla.

Sarah is in pandora buying herself another ring. She got one last time chris took her in to buy a wedding ring but she’s chuffed she managed to get the matching one. (Their kids work like donkeys being filmed all day and they spend all their money on treats for themselves?)

They're in Next now and Jace is getting a christmas jumper off nana. Then sarah shows off a smiggle backpack she has bought for Jace. Maybe help him learn to crawl first Sarah! She’s saving it for when he’s bigger. 🙄

The girls are talking about what they have done in school for children in need. Esme tells the ifam that Daddy is surprising mummy by putting up the Christmas tree. Apparently they like to do it as a family so they’re all going to decorate it when Sarah gets back. So Chris has been working hard all day by getting the tree out of the garage! The life of a vlogger! He should have become a brain surgeon so he could put his feet up all day and relax. 🙄

Chris shows off his wide angle lens and we see the empty tree against the wall. How is he not tired?! I bet he’ll be falling asleep during the six hours of editing the vlog tonight. 🙄

Isla says “Who’s putting the star on the tree?” The girls point at Isla and she says “I’m sure that every year I get to put the star on the tree!” Chris says they’ll have to do Rock Paper Scissors. Esme looks disappointed. Seriously let one of the other girls do it for a change! Sarah and Chris don’t do favouritism though! 🙄

Chris is babbling on about the Christmas tree and says “actually there’s ten thousand lights! There’s a very lot of lights.” 🙄

Chris is pretending he’s nervous that Sarah might have wanted to drag the tree out of the garage by herself. 🤣 Sarah acts surprised as she opens the door and looks straight into the corner where the tree usually goes. Isla mentions the star again and says Jace can put it on.

Sarah is showing Chris all the things she’s bought today. She says Chris has treated her today. Does she not get that the YouTube money the kids earn isn't just chris’ money? 🧐 Sarah shows Chris the ring he treated her to and says the woman in pandora said thank you Christopher because the card has his name on. 🙄

Sarah is showing smiggle water bottles that she’s sending to Santa and explains how they send gifts to Santa and if they’re good he’ll bring them back. Chris says let them have them now. As usual Sarah gives the nicest one to Isla. Sarah watch back the vlog and see the disappointment on Esmes face when you do things like this. You have two younger daughters! Not one! 🙄

Chris says that they need to untangle all the lights now. (Surely he could have done that earlier?) Decorating the tree while festive music plays.

#gifted Santa hats and Isla puts the star on the tree.

Esme and Isla do the big switch on. Seriously would it kill them to let isla watch while somebody does one thing that she isn’t involved in. Why does it take two kids to flick a switch? 🙄

Chris WhoooooooHoooooooooo’s at the tree lights.

Sarahs ending the vlog and asks people to follow her on instagram. Sarah tells the ifam who’s won the children in need rubber Jace. Then she plugs the rubber Jace dolls you can buy for £300 and mentions the payment plan. Good night. Come back tomorrow for more Christmas!

Boring as usual. That vlog seemed like it dragged on for an hour. 🥱😴

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Calling Pizza Express a “posh” restaurant on Sarah’s Instagram story .... erm what?! And complaining there isn’t any mayo or ketchup, it’s an Italian restaurant what do you expect. What human wants to ruin a pizza with mayo or ketchup I’m gonna be sick :sick: I didn’t realise people did such a crime

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
who the heck put their last name on the christmastree and in idivdual letters.
That's exactly what I was thinking!!! What the hell is that all about!?? My family would piss themselves laughing if they saw our last name displayed on our tree like that - we'd never live it down 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't care how many times Sarah assures herself she's 'loving life right now.' Absolutely no one goes shopping that often unless you are miserable and trying to fill a void. If she had a single ounce of creativity, she'd realise there are so many ways to make engaging and inspiring content. What kind of message is she sending to the IFAM when she just shops every single day? It's genuinely the weirdest thing I ever did see.

Reactions: 20
I can't believe she showed tracking details and wants help with orders. There is no way her business needs to employ someone else
I knew it!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I could smell the extra staff coming from a mile away... next will be the price increases to pay for the extra staff... oh the predictability

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m sure I saw someone say about them living on a credit card and sure enough in Pandora there was the good old Capital One card. She has a serious shopping addiction.

Reactions: 25
Precisely this!! I actually thought that couldn't possibly be the time because Sarah was STILL out shopping with Jace and an entire tree needed decorating, so I watched the clock to see if it actually worked... and blow me down it does!!! That was the bloody time!!!! :oops:

Reactions: 8
Todays vlog title. Surprising my wife with Christmas. She had no idea! (I would have gone with, They finally put the bloody tree up!) 🙄

The vlog starts with Sarah singing “good morning.” to Jace. Jace is sitting in his high chair and waiting for second breakfast according to Sarah.

Sarah says she’s not had the best nights sleep so she went back to sleep as soon as isla left for school. It’s now 11am.

Sarah says they’re off to see Nana because she hasn’t seen her since before they went to Lanzarote. Sarah isn’t to sure what they’re going to do.... erm let me guess. Shopping? River island so she can get the girls a present? Sarah says she usually hires her a mobility scooter but the white rose doesn't have one available.

Nana did get a mobility scooter and they're now In a shop. (It might be nice if they treated Nana to dinner out or invited her round to see her great grandchildren instead of always letting her treat them.)

Sarah is wearing some red sequin hooded coat that Esme and Isla would like and she screeches. “Hint, hint, Nana!”

Sarah looks like she is now wearing a black bin bag coat. She says nana says it makes her bum look big.

Omfg She tries on a third coat! Just no Sarah! 😱 I think she settles on a white polar bear coat. I’ve noticed more effort and expense goes into choosing a coat for herself. I’m guessing nana is paying because I think she’s in river island. 🙄

Sarah is treating herself to some river island boots that would have been nice school boots for Isabelle but only the best for Sarahs trotters! 🙄 She’s also found some she likes for Isla.

Sarah is in pandora buying herself another ring. She got one last time chris took her in to buy a wedding ring but she’s chuffed she managed to get the matching one. (Their kids work like donkeys being filmed all day and they spend all their money on treats for themselves?)

They're in Next now and Jace is getting a christmas jumper off nana. Then sarah shows off a smiggle backpack she has bought for Jace. Maybe help him learn to crawl first Sarah! She’s saving it for when he’s bigger. 🙄

The girls are talking about what they have done in school for children in need. Esme tells the ifam that Daddy is surprising mummy by putting up the Christmas tree. Apparently they like to do it as a family so they’re all going to decorate it when Sarah gets back. So Chris has been working hard all day by getting the tree out of the garage! The life of a vlogger! He should have become a brain surgeon so he could put his feet up all day and relax. 🙄

Chris shows off his wide angle lens and we see the empty tree against the wall. How is he not tired?! I bet he’ll be falling asleep during the six hours of editing the vlog tonight. 🙄

Isla says “Who’s putting the star on the tree?” The girls point at Isla and she says “I’m sure that every year I get to put the star on the tree!” Chris says they’ll have to do Rock Paper Scissors. Esme looks disappointed. Seriously let one of the other girls do it for a change! Sarah and Chris don’t do favouritism though! 🙄

Chris is babbling on about the Christmas tree and says “actually there’s ten thousand lights! There’s a very lot of lights.” 🙄

Chris is pretending he’s nervous that Sarah might have wanted to drag the tree out of the garage by herself. 🤣 Sarah acts surprised as she opens the door and looks straight into the corner where the tree usually goes. Isla mentions the star again and says Jace can put it on.

Sarah is showing Chris all the things she’s bought today. She says Chris has treated her today. Does she not get that the YouTube money the kids earn isn't just chris’ money? 🧐 Sarah shows Chris the ring he treated her to and says the woman in pandora said thank you Christopher because the card has his name on. 🙄

Sarah is showing smiggle water bottles that she’s sending to Santa and explains how they send gifts to Santa and if they’re good he’ll bring them back. Chris says let them have them now. As usual Sarah gives the nicest one to Isla. Sarah watch back the vlog and see the disappointment on Esmes face when you do things like this. You have two younger daughters! Not one! 🙄

Chris says that they need to untangle all the lights now. (Surely he could have done that earlier?) Decorating the tree while festive music plays.

#gifted Santa hats and Isla puts the star on the tree.

Esme and Isla do the big switch on. Seriously would it kill them to let isla watch while somebody does one thing that she isn’t involved in. Why does it take two kids to flick a switch? 🙄

Chris WhoooooooHoooooooooo’s at the tree lights.

Sarahs ending the vlog and asks people to follow her on instagram. Sarah tells the ifam who’s won the children in need rubber Jace. Then she plugs the rubber Jace dolls you can buy for £300 and mentions the payment plan. Good night. Come back tomorrow for more Christmas!

Boring as usual. That vlog seemed like it dragged on for an hour. 🥱😴
I literally come to Tattle for your Vlog breakdown! It always strikes me how much money Sarah splashes on herself but the kids seem to have to justify every penny. If they vlogged twice a week it would be too much. She has no hobby apart from spending money and who exactly is running her business while she floats around the White Rose 4 x per week, seems any money she does make is spent within hours of being in her bank account......

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.