The Ingham Family #67 Content is stail, future is at steak.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree! They all desperately need hair cuts, it looks so unhealthy

And not just a cheap dry cut/trim actually get your girls a cut and blow dry ffs! Issys hair is lank and full of split ends! Get some layers cut in to it! Same for you too Sarah you rotten heap! And while I'm at it take Prinny to the groomers she looked alarmingly unkempt and neglected in recent vlogs!!! And take her out for a bastard walk!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
And sorry....I forgot to add “””””gooooooooooooood morning tattlefammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm it’s saturyayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy”

• Haha
Reactions: 38
And not just a cheap dry cut/trim actually get your girls a cut and blow dry ffs! Issys hair is lank and full of split ends! Get some layers cut in to it! Same for you too Sarah you rotten heap! And while I'm at it take Prinny to the groomers she looked alarmingly unkempt and neglected in recent vlogs!!! And take her out for a bastard walk!!
That would make a good video surely? Girls makeover? But that would require effort and forward planning which this lot don’t have. Issy’s Channel could be thriving just now if they had done it the right way, getting sent make-up advent calendars to review and normal things teenagers do. But it’s just awful content. And there’s no way she would ever get anything from Morphe so stick to the make-up revolution wish list Isabelle that’s all you will get!

Reactions: 13
Those girls look exhausted. What kind of fucked up family puts their Christmas tree up at 11pm? 🤨 It's just bizarre.

View attachment 57577
It`s a form of neglect ,and ,when the dickens is she going to start getting that poor baby into some kind of a routine?.Don`t the ifam wonder why he`s not beginning to crawl ,or do anything atm? So sad.Roll on 2020..For the kids sakes i hope they have to quit and allow them their childhood back..:(

Tonight’s vlog. An amazing night in Manchester. (Surprisingly Chris has taken his family with him for a change!)

The vlog starts in Jaces nursery. Sarah mentions that he slept well last night but not in his nursery. She says she needs to get him into a routine. (I’m guessing all day in the pram while she shops isn’t working.) 🙄

Sarah does a crawl thing towards Jace and cackles! (She’ll need a nap shortly.)

Sarah is in the office packing up items. She’s shocked at how much time and effort it takes to run a store. Is she serious? She spends most of the day in matalan and b&m. 🙄 She thinks they were a bit naive about how much work it would take to do it all by themselves. She‘s too lazy to stick blankets into envelopes now! 🙄 She feels like they will be employing someone very soon. duck off sarah! Where’s granny troll?! 🤣 She plugs her big blanket and shows how they pop a stamp on the envelope so its ready to go!

Sarah can’t believe it’s coming up to 3pm. She’s explaining that Jace has been good on the floor and shuffling on his bum from one side of the office to the other. (She didn’t vlog this.)

Jace is being pushed through the carpark. Sarah says they’ve nearly taken the roof of the car as they drove in. Sarahs looking for a notice and if she can’t find one “This car park is paying for the damage.”

They're heading to the light switch on but they’re going to try and grab dinner first because they don't start for an hour.

Chris says this place is poppin’

Chris says that Manchester is one of his favourite cities. He says he can no longer tell Sarah off about Christmas because it’s officially started. 🙄

The girls have an hot chocolate and Esme spots a crepe store and says she really wants one. Chris laughs and changes the subject to his broken camera again. 🙄

They're getting a filled cookie for the girls pre dinner. Chris notices the waffles and Sarahs eyes nearly pop out of her head as she explains that only the cookies are on the offer! No waffles for creepy!

Chris says that they’re making their way to the side of harvey nicks because somebody told them they can watch from there.

2 seconds of music and lights. Is it over? I’m not sure if they’ve watched them yet. 🧐

They pass a shop that Isabelle really wants to go in so chris says they’re coming back for a day trip on Saturday. Isabelle mentions something about cool makeup pallets. I doubt they’ll be getting her any. They could have taken her inside but no wait until Saturday Izzy.

Chris is reminiscing about the last time they were in the arndale and over three thousand people turned up to see them. Sarah says that was in the positive days and so full of positivity and love. (She means before people had an issue with Chris allegedly messaging teenagers inappropriately.)

Chris explains that Jace didn’t like the switch on music and it was raining so they went to the German market and then into the arndale to find something to eat but everywhere is closing. They didn’t film any of that. Chris is just telling people while standing on some stairs. (Sounds like they didn’t watch the light switch on.) They should have titled the vlog another boring day filmed in Manchester. 🙄

Sarah says it’s all meat places and they’re not eating any meat. Bull tit I bet they’ve been chomping five guys burgers. 🙄 They’re off to the Christmas market for something meat free to eat. (So a shared crepe?) Do these idiots really think Manchester doesn't have Vegetarian food? 🙄

It looked like they’d payed a person to pretend to be an ifam because a tall guy walks out of the arndale with Sarah and then goes upto Chris. I can’t catch what he says (I think he asked for a picture) but chris says “yeah of course.”

Chris says they have met soooooo many of you guys. (They only filmed the guy they probably paid to be a fan.)

Sarah repeats chris and says we met sooooooo many of you guys!

They're getting some pizza. Sarah says the only food is things like bratwurst and five guys so they’re having margarita pizza and Isla is getting mushroom one. (We don’t see them with the pizzas so my guess is ham and pepperoni)

Chris says it’s been super, super, fun and they met so many of you guys (he says for the tenth time) and took like a million selfies.

A shot of Sarah driving them home. (Too much mulled wine for creepy?)

Sarah is now on the sofa. She says they’ve had a fun night that was spoiled by the rain. Sarah says they will be going back in the next couple of weeks. (When they leave the girls so they can watch the grinch musical for Sarahs treat?)

Sarah shows some matching leggings she has for Jace and Isla. They're from an Instagram page and Sarah wants to order Jace a romper from there.

End of the vlog. 🥱

Sarah didn’t include the mini rant she had on baby and me insta when she was trying to say she wasn’t Alana and hadn’t been putting her own positive review on trust pilot. 🧐
Thank you so much saves me watching the vlogs and much funnier 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh my god. Did anyone see the teenage lad asking the Ingham’s for a photo in the vlog? HE MUST have been taking the piss, surely?
Very very weirdly I have noticed a few teenage boy "fans" - I've always raised an eyebrow... not sure what's up with that 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I cannot believe how late the kids were up decorating the Christmas tree 🎄😮
Baby Jace is still up playing with his toys at 10.30/11pm it’s ridiculous !!!

Sorry but have they not invested in a rain cover for the pram?? That’s clearly why they couldn’t be out n about in the rain! Muppets! And I liked the backtrack about the kids going to sleep late, ah tit I said that oh no they don’t go to bed late, quick subject change!
I remember when Sarah couldn't decide which warm suit to buy Jace and the girls chose the waterproof one... Sarah very clearly said "but we would never ever have Jace out in the rain" :rolleyes: nope, never ever allegedly 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Also them kids need a hair cut badly it’s not like that haven’t got the bloody money . Lazy if you are reading this get of your fat lazy arse and sort those girls hairs out 😡

Soon their run out of content as they have done most of the Christmas stuff buy December 😂😂 I love Xmas but don’t put up till the 1st 🤷‍♀️
It’s all getting repetitive with there Christmas stuff - it’s all shopping , Jace eating rubbish , their early Vlogs were far better before they started raking in the cash - glad I don’t view them much and just see snippets - our girls have stopped watching them months ago and now read more books , which is far more entertaining

Reactions: 18
Let’s face they are just are a boring vacant family. They aren’t bright enough to show anything interesting. Chris at least has an interest but he showcases it on rails at his local Lidl 😂

Putting up your Christmas tree in November is just chav central 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
How do they manage to make everything they do look like the most boring activity in the world 😂 that really is a talent.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
When Chris is out repeatedly filming cos he’s the most amazing skater and he’s booked and paid loadssss for it- where do these videos ever go?! He never shows them?! Surely if it was for a big job you would be proud?

Reactions: 16

I heard "check out some of the Christmas lights that have just turned
on" - but it does sound a very lot like "that I've just turned on" 😂
I watched on invidious and he definitely said he turned the Xmas lights on, he was standing at the door looking out, at the shopping centre.

Reactions: 5
Why the bloody hell is she in Starbucks at 7pm with Jace eating a fruity tea loaf?
That boy should have been bathed and in bed by then!!!
She has no sense regarding the routine for Jace no wonder he cant sleep at night she is too lazy to make a routine for him babies thrive on routine and he certainly does not have that maybe on a special night out visiting or similar but on an ordinary day bath bed and sleep poor kid

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I watched on invidious and he definitely said he turned the Xmas lights on, he was standing at the door looking out, at the shopping centre.
Î think he said "the christmas lights that have just turned on" duck me I wouldn't even let him put my Christmas tree lights on never mind Manchester lights! 🎅🤶

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just watching the most recent in ages....... shitter than ever

Sarah showing us her despatch sheets for her business - the most basic thing I’ve ever seen but she’s talking like she’s used all her brain power (which isn’t much is it)

Creepy showing us the morphe store, well no he zoomed in on a female member of staff

And of course over excitement at the cookie stand 🙄

They keep saying they’ve met soooooooo many of you guys - so that means they haven’t but they are desperate to stay relevant

No wonder they’ve only hit 49k views - duck off ya chavs 🖕😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If Sarah has shown anything that breaches the new GDPR rules it’s up to a £50,000 fine to the person that breached it. It no longer is the company that has to pay. So if Velcro arse has shown any numbers on her vlog that means you can go onto the Royal Mail track and trace and look up personal info then yes she has definitely breached the new GDPR rules and is subject to potentially being fined. We aren’t even allowed to leave anything on our desks that has anything on it anymore as I don’t want a £50K fine LOL.
The Inghams are special dont you know ! They wont get a fine because of who they are rules dont apply to them remember ! Hope they get someone to look into that and they do get a fine if everybody else has to keep to the rules then so should they

Reactions: 9
Chris Ingham I suggest you watch this video and take action. You should be marking 99.9% of your videos as "Made for kids" in order to comply with THE LAW CHANGE

Great! He definitely won't be following the rules. He will ignore everything. Or he will mark the videos incorrectly . Hope they get removed altogether. Honestly, they have 3 children under 13 there's no way that it can be missed. If it is we will just have to report them ourselves

• Heart
Isn’t it awfully weird how the vlog with “shut the front door” has over 100k & then the recent vlog with the Christmas lights in Manchester hasn’t even reached 50k! Hmmm??
Very suspicious indeed !

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.