The Ingham Family #67 Content is stail, future is at steak.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think she really doesn’t get why people dislike her?? I mean does she honestly believe Chris didn’t do anything wrong?? “Me and Chris are working with Trustpilot” translates to me and creepy are reporting all the crappy reviews and hopefully they’ll take them down. What do they always have to make it sound more urgent and official than it really is.
She knows what Chris has done. Sarah is money hungry and will put her channel above anything. The fact that she called a sixteen year old mentally disturbed for thinking that chris’ messages asking her to sneak out of her parents room were inappropriate shows what kind of person she is. Most people would be disgusted but not Sarah ingham. All they are doing is manipulating their younger fans into believing that they are the victims. She’s as bad as he is imo.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
For goodness sake! How on earth can a blanket ever be described as ‘juicy’?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And does she not have her own bank card to use? Always his? Controlling twit he is, mind you the amount she shops I would say no wonder but it’s always cheap tat so there goes that theory

Reactions: 9
Chris is all better then his soft tissue infection is fixed !
Most likely a mouth ulcer they probably have a special room set aside for him at the doctors where they put fake bandages on him like his mummy does 🙄 to get rid of him !!
He is such a wimp !!
Chris is a soft tissue infection

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Do they not know that “shut the front door” is said to replace “shut the f@ck up”? How is that even family friendly? I wouldn’t want my kid walking around saying that because of the real context of it. Just like the “cream pie” incident.

Reactions: 12
I didn’t know she had actually found the message. So she has DEFINITIVE proof but still stays with a man who keeps it just the right side of legal but to all intent and purposes is still grooming vulnerable children! She makes me sick 🤢 like really sick. She’s a special kind of vicious that one. I’m sick listening to her self righteous rants and the way moving from the living room to the kitchen makes her so breathless she sounds like she’s just run a 10K. If your reading this Sarah love don’t say “well don’t watch me then” as I’ve already decided not to cause I have no words for people like you and your husband. It’s not an illness it’s just sick! And FYI you have had genuine negative reviews as apparently your turnaround for delivery is shocking so don’t be all “you don’t have to be too positive or go over the top with your reviews” as anything less than glowing seems unacceptable to you.

Reactions: 20
I noticed they didn’t celebrate with granny troll for her birthday yesterday. They usually celebrate with dinner in the hawthorn. I’m guessing she’s only being used to pack blankets and dog sit prinny since she outed Chris to an ifam for sleeping with hayley and then groomed the ifam with free hoodies so they’d attack anyone who spoke up against him. 🙄

And does she not have her own bank card to use? Always his? Controlling twit he is, mind you the amount she shops I would say no wonder but it’s always cheap tat so there goes that theory
He’s probably threatened her with a Levi letter if she gets a bank card in her own name. 🙄 Imagine letting that disgusting, creepy, idiot handle all the money your children are earning! She really is as stupid as she looks. 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Just watched Sarah’s rant. She can’t understand why people ‘dislike her’ for some reason. Hmmm could it be that:
- your husband has sent countless sexual messages to girls, with an ABUNDANCE of evidence
- police have CONFIRMED these sexual messages
- your husband genuinely might be dangerous
- your mother in law is a groomer (sending presents in the hope that the young girl likes her enough to do her dirty work, eg. Send DMs to other girls)
- you’ve done duck all about any of this and continue to ignore everything, blaming the mental health of these victims

Just a few ideas why some people don’t think too fondly of you Sarah.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I love the fact that the Ifam. 🙌 HI IFAM
Screen shot and send Sarah posts from tattle.
We can’t post comments like this on Instagram or Facebook because we get blocked but now the IFAM ensure Sarah is reading our comments ☺
Brilliant thank you 🙏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Nikki has piped up saying do they think they are p diddy with the security and the only nosy people are the ones on the same street as them 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I love an Ingham rant a very very lot 😂
When Sarah has a rant it is for a reason and that reason is the fact she cant understand that the stuff she is selling in the UK is not CE tested and therefore is not supposed to be of standard for the UK and I have sent 3 messages to her asking where her rubbish is coming from and I also she is going on about false reviews being against her what about the reviews that her mother in law is putting up stating that the goods are very high quality and all the rubbish does she complain about these false reviews?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Those girls need to go to overactors anonymous . That was a total over reaction as usual . All the screaming and squealing !

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It was made to sound an awful lot like paparazzi camping outside just to catch a glimpse, or photo opportunity, of the now hugely famous Youtube influencers 🤦‍♀️
I hope the paparazzi remembered to pack their wide angled lens! 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just seen creepys insta. How does he get aways with skating on tables? Seriously, so unhygeinic and damaging

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I’ve been bought shoes from Asda and shoes from Clarks and I’d say the Asda ones lasted the longest. Next were terrible also as well as Nike 97s at £159 which were a gift and crap.
Some people are fooled by a high price tag.
But yeah the Inghams are stingy when it comes to their kids.
Let's not forget the STATE of that lavender coat Izzy has to wear last year 🙄 I remember she saw a coat she loved in Next and Sarah wouldn't get it for her! Then Sarah saw that coat, that I wouldn't get for my granny, in Primark reduced to £5 and thought, BARGAIN 👊🏻👊🏻 a selfish swine of a mother is all she is

Conveniently went lost in the post!! 🤥🤥🤥I.e. it was never dispatched!!

Above and beyond to offer solutions, the only 2 solutions here are to dispatch next day delivery or refund!!🙄
This REEKS of 🐂💩

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.