The Ingham Family #67 Content is stail, future is at steak.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very well said I can remember the night that they said "have a good night" and I did comment at the time "how could they possibly have a good night" living on the streets but as you said Chris just wanted a vlog to make him look good handing out food which by the way was not their food it was after a school party the leftover food from that so they were not even out of pocket for that. Another night they went into McDonalds and ordered some cheeseburgers and went out on the streets but the burgers were cold and not to nice but the poor people on the street were so hungry they did eat them, however it was just so they looked good doing this nothing to do with helping people they dont have a clue how to help as it may take away from them.
I bet they didn’t give the revenue from the ads on that blog to a homeless shelter or food bank or such. So it cost them 10x99p cheeseburger and they’d have made hundreds off the content. It’s no better than Alfie deyes pretending to live on a £1 a day like it’s a bit of fun.

why don’t some of these people go and volunteer ( yes Sarah spend a day giving time to a homeless charity rather than walking around shops) and I don’t buy the ‘we do plenty for charity we just don’t film it. You don’t even buy your kids decent clothes so there’s no way your helping charities

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Can’t even do that can he! Idiot
They dont deserve to get anything from viewers as they cant be bothered to put the vlog up on time. Just shows how much they really care about the vlog its only when it is making £££££££££££ and lots of them at that they are bothered to get the vlog up on time and its not a hard thing to do but they will have been to busy today sending out blankets that you could have bought yourself from Wish at a cheaper price as they are only the quality of Wish items and they have not been CE tested and labelled other than her stupid label as if she made them

• Angry
Reactions: 8
There is absolutely ZERO appreciation for those IFAM that made them items. So ungrateful

Reactions: 12
Sarah said they "may or may not be going on a winter getaway but she's not confirming" oooo mystery !!
They will have been gifted something they are not paying for anything at the moment some silly firm will think they are good to invest in and give them a free holiday out of it and they dont care about education thats obvious but the school must think something about all their absence as it is disruptive to the other pupils in the class seeing them allowed to stay off school

• Angry
Reactions: 15
so certain isla has an iPhone too? you can see it when she gets out of bed opening to lol dolls (great content)

Reactions: 2
So have they opened an office now so they can put all the presents they get strait into the officebuilding garbageboxes so their own will not overflow and giving Prinny a party.

Reactions: 5
Chris got given antibiotics for a muscle problem? I’m no doctor but that seems like a very lot lie. Also, if he was in that much pain you can see a private dentist who would fit you in much quicker although they’d have to pay and cut down on tat

Reactions: 26
If I hear oh my gosh ones more.more free gifts so a baby who was so ill dont get seen mouth almighty because he got sore gob that all the b...s... coming out of it goes to docters you slimmy whimp get a grip

• Angry
Reactions: 9
so certain isla has an iPhone too? you can see it when she gets out of bed opening to lol dolls (great content)
They said before she had one but it was offline so couldn’t message or use the internet and was just for games I think ?

also Chris is Ill but he’s the one having to go to the office whilst Sarah swans off shopping. Actually think she’s got a shopping addiction at this point

funny how they are eating all this tuna and not meat but we haven’t seen a single meal 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes wooden and fabric.
The toytie/ dummy clip that came with it was a big issue, the plastic clip was week and the press studs didnt seam secure.
Toy ties and dummy clips also need CE testing and should be labeled as such, there was no labelling.
What happens next?

Reactions: 4
So it is not meat anymore, it is not read meat.
And Sarah went shopping alone because she just felt it better so she could go around on her own pace. Not because she has lost both Jane and Nikki this month...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Chris got given antibiotics for a muscle problem? I’m no doctor but that seems like a very lot lie. Also, if he was in that much pain you can see a private dentist who would fit you in much quicker although they’d have to pay and cut down on tat
If there was an infection in his tooth theyd give him antibiotics before they remove it

Reactions: 8
People need to keep emailing YouTube to make sure their channel is set correctly. I mean what adults could be called ‘ifam’. Clearly this channel has always been directed at children.
So hang on, do you think maybe THIS is why they've pretty much only been using Isabelle in their thumbnails recently?? According to these regulations a child is anyone under the age of 13yrs so technically Isabelle is not considered a child in this instance. By using her in the thumbnails they still attract their usual audience but tone the "child" aspect down... hmmmm... :unsure:
no because in the uk a child is someone under the age of 16. I can’t believe America claim its 13? When there they can’t drink till 21 and sex is illegal before 18? Surely there is a mix up
with the way the UK is about antibiotics now he won’t just be getting them for every little complaint. Even for tonsillitis they only give it if it doesn’t get better on its own after a week or so. People have been given to many and now they are stopping working. So I very much doubt he was given any too. He is a hypercondriact. Always saying he is ill but he isn’t really.

Reactions: 11
So it is not meat anymore, it is not read meat.
And Sarah went shopping alone because she just felt it better so she could go around on her own pace. Not because she has lost both Jane and Nikki this month...
What excuse did she give for no red meat instead of no meat at all?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.