The Ingham Family #67 Content is stail, future is at steak.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If there was an infection in his tooth theyd give him antibiotics before they remove it
Yes agree. Sarah said it wasn’t his tooth and was something to do with his muscle though. Who knows with this lot though, they could tell me the sky was blue and I wouldn’t believe them

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The girls are going back to dance this week apparently. Wonder if its the same place as before

Reactions: 4
Yes agree. Sarah said it wasn’t his tooth and was something to do with his muscle though. Who knows with this lot though, they could tell me the sky was blue and I wouldn’t believe them
I reacon s gave him back hander as he has to do what she says

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not thought about christmas???
Does she not remember the pile of toys she got jace the other week... Or what she vlogged yesterday.. Tkmax??
Christ shes so 😣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I need a vlog run down, by the title I’m guessing they open all the things they get sent, ill say it again. Donate all these things to charity..they don’t deserve anything!

Reactions: 11
Why did the girls have this break from dance?! They always seemed to really enjoy it? I get why they gave up swimming lessons as they never seemed to want to go? But they were always in shows or putting them on in their bedroom/aisle of Morrison’s/restaurant

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why did the girls have this break from dance?! They always seemed to really enjoy it? I get why they gave up swimming lessons as they never seemed to want to go? But they were always in shows or putting them on in their bedroom/aisle of Morrison’s/restaurant
They got asked to leave

Reactions: 5
So first off all, Do fake fainting actually get us an automatic fever???
And can some of the ifam please send the girls some new beddings. Since they clearly have thrown out the dozen and dozen of beddings they bought a year ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Zzzz supporting small businesses just get away Sarah you salad you wouldn’t know about supporting small businesses if it hit you in the face, more like desperate begging to be sent stuff

Reactions: 12
Todays vlog. Opening some surprise presents.

Todays vlog starts with Sarah and Jace. “Say good morning ifam.”

Sarah wonders why she looks so orange.

The weather is miserable outside but Sarah doesn’t mind because she’s decided her and Jace are going Christmas shopping...... again. 🙄 (speaking of shopping. Where’s nana lately? Sarah hasn’t taken her to buy the kids some clothes for a while.) 🧐

Sarah’s mentioned Christmas 10 times in two minutes.

She’s off to mothercare because she’s still so sad about them closing. She feels awful that everybody is losing their jobs so close to Christmas. (Nothing to do with a closing down sale. She’s off to support the staff I’m guessing.) 🙄

She mentions the girls are back at dance this week so she’s got a fun idea for Isabelle tomorrow.

They’re at the office waiting for Chris because he’s got the key and he’s at the doctors. (I see he’s capable of taking himself to the doctors.) 🙄 Sarah says to Jace “has he got a poorly mouth?” I’m surprised it isn’t tonsillitis this time.

Sarah is now in the office and says “incase anyone’s wondering. Chris went to the dentist err doctors.” Make your mind up sarah. I reckon he’s been sat on Janes knee for mummy cuddles while she rubs his sore mouth better. 😭🙄

The doctor thinks it’s something to do with the muscles in his face. Dentist Chris misdiagnosed himself again. 🙄 He’s been given antibiotics.

Sarah opens some freebies she’s received. Bow bobbles, dummy clips, Christmas decorations for the girls. (Sarah mentions the tree going up again this week.) knitted ear warmers, Christmas cards and a hat and blanket for Jace. Get 10% off the cards if you use the code. Show some support to small businesses and help Sarah get more freebies. 🙄

Sarah mentions they may or may not have a a winter holiday planned this year. Tin can in a snowy field in Yorkshire?

Still opening freebies. A Christmas babygrow for Jace. Sarah screeches thank you to Florence.

Sarahs packaged a few arm pillows to post out and she’s plugging her big blankets again. 🥱😴

Sarahs Sat in the car looking pleased with herself. “Work is done!” Guessing she’s watched granny pack 5 arm pillows. Is it Sarahs nap time after this busy day? 😴 She’s left Chris there doing some paperwork, admin, filing and bits. (I bet he’s on his skates outside Morrisons really.) 🙄

No nap. Sarah’s off shopping. She wants to be by herself to mooch around so anybody watching thinking why didn’t she invite me shouldn’t be offended she says. (Don’t worry nana she might take you next week.) 🙄

Sarah points the camera at the massive closing down sale sign in mothercares window. “It makes me sooooo sad.” She says as she almost gets whiplash pushing Jace through the door to see what bargains are inside.

Jace is now in a high chair in a cafe. Sarah didn’t think it was right filming in mothercare because she felt sad. duck off sarah I bet it was like that scene in friends where they went to buy Monicas wedding dress. I bet she’s been rugby tackling people for £3 off a babygrow. 🙄

Sad eyes from Sarah has she explains the workers had to buy the toilet roll for the toilets. “So sad.” Then she mentions she’s managed to get Jace some christmas bibs and 2 outfits from there.

Jace was getting hungry so they’re in subway for lunch.

She mentions she’d usually have steak but that they’ve cut out red meat until December. Chicken is back on the menu, people!! 🙈😂🤣 She’s hoping they can do no chicken too. 🙄 Chicken’s on standby incase they really want some meat! They’ve not had meat since the day before they came home from holiday so chris’ last all inclusive burger didn’t count. 🤣🤣

Jace is having a cheese melt. They’ve not shown Sarah’s cheese steak foot long!

Sarah mentions it’s dark outside so she’s got to be quick. She’s getting the girls canvases to colour in. She pushes Jace down the 3 for 2 isle and mentions that these are the kind of isles she likes. (No £300 dolls for your girls Sarah?)

Off to smiths toys and then she’s off home.

Isabelle mentions she’s looking forward to going back to dance. She’s updating her scrap book. She asks the ifam for ideas for Christmas presents for her age! (Somebody warn Sarah before she gets her more LOL dolls!)

Chris says it’s full on winter and so so cold. Chris says you’ve not seen him today because he hasn’t been in a fit state to pick up a camera. It’s not been a good day for him. Jaw pain, blah blah blah. He points at his cheek and says he’s got a soft tissue infection. He’s been feeling sorry for himself in the office all day. 🙄

Chris and the girls are at the funfair..... Not really. They're in Morrisons as usual. Isabelle as just been dropped off at dance.

Chris has picked up spaghetti bolognese for dinner but he‘s remembered they’re not eating red meat so tuna pasta bake it is. 🙄 Rich tea biscuits for Chris. His jaw can’t be that sore.

Sarah mentions they’ve just had dinner she shows Jace in his high chair. His face is bright orange.

Sarah says she and Isabelle are cringing at dad and she says she’s going to film him.

Chris is pretending he still bothers with prinny by singing and dancing with her around the kitchen. He knows Sarah is watching but watch him act surprised in a minute.

Chris spots Sarah and pretends he didn’t know she was there. it looked like he was just plugging the where’s wally beanie to me because he had it on backwards so you could see the ingham family logo while his back was turned. 🙄 Sarah cackles loudly.

Sarah hands Isabelle a notebook and some pens from Florence.

Isla and Esme open LOL dolls from Florence. Esme says she’s always wanted one of these ones and mentions she told Sarah she wanted it when she was in the entertainer.

Sarah says goodnight and shows a massive pile of clothes on the floor in Jaces nursery. It looks like all the holiday clothes they already got sorted during their day off. She needs to sort them and put them away. End of vlog as she says come back tomorrow for a festive vlog.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Todays vlog. Opening some surprise presents.

Todays vlog starts with Sarah and Jace. “Say good morning ifam.”

Sarah wonders why she looks so orange.

The weather is miserable outside but Sarah doesn’t mind because she’s decided her and Jace are going Christmas shopping...... again. 🙄 (speaking of shopping. Where’s nana lately? Sarah hasn’t taken her to buy the kids some clothes for a while.) 🧐

Sarah’s mentioned Christmas 10 times in two minutes.

She’s off to mothercare because she’s still so sad about them closing. She feels awful that everybody is losing their jobs so close to Christmas. (Nothing to do with a closing down sale. She’s off to support the staff I’m guessing.) 🙄

She mentions the girls are back at dance this week so she’s got a fun idea for Isabelle tomorrow.

They’re at the office waiting for Chris because he’s got the key and he’s at the doctors. (I see he’s capable of taking himself to the doctors.) 🙄 Sarah says to Jace “has he got a poorly mouth?” I’m surprised it isn’t tonsillitis this time.

Sarah is now in the office and says “incase anyone’s wondering. Chris went to the dentist err doctors.” Make your mind up sarah. I reckon he’s been sat on Janes knee for mummy cuddles while she rubs his sore mouth better. 😭🙄

The doctor thinks it’s something to do with the muscles in his face. Dentist Chris misdiagnosed himself again. 🙄 He’s been given antibiotics.

Sarah opens some freebies she’s received. Bow bobbles, dummy clips, Christmas decorations for the girls. (Sarah mentions the tree going up again this week.) knitted ear warmers, Christmas cards and a hat and blanket for Jace. Get 10% off the cards if you use the code. Show some support to small businesses and help Sarah get more freebies. 🙄

Sarah mentions they may or may not have a a winter holiday planned this year. Tin can in a snowy field in Yorkshire?

Still opening freebies. A Christmas babygrow for Jace. Sarah screeches thank you to Florence.

Sarahs packaged a few arm pillows to post out and she’s plugging her big blankets again. 🥱😴

Sarahs Sat in the car looking pleased with herself. “Work is done!” Guessing she’s watched granny pack 5 arm pillows. Is it Sarahs nap time after this busy day? 😴 She’s left Chris there doing some paperwork, admin, filing and bits. (I bet he’s on his skates outside Morrisons really.) 🙄

No nap. Sarah’s off shopping. She wants to be by herself to mooch around so anybody watching thinking why didn’t she invite me shouldn’t be offended she says. (Don’t worry nana she might take you next week.) 🙄

Sarah points the camera at the massive closing down sale sign in mothercares window. “It makes me sooooo sad.” She says as she almost gets whiplash pushing Jace through the door to see what bargains are inside.

Jace is now in a high chair in a cafe. Sarah didn’t think it was right filming in mothercare because she felt sad. duck off sarah I bet it was like that scene in friends where they went to buy Monicas wedding dress. I bet she’s been rugby tackling people for £3 off a babygrow. 🙄

Sad eyes from Sarah has she explains the workers had to buy the toilet roll for the toilets. “So sad.” Then she mentions she’s managed to get Jace some christmas bibs and 2 outfits from there.

Jace was getting hungry so they’re in subway for lunch.

She mentions she’d usually have steak but that they’ve cut out red meat until December. Chicken is back on the menu, people!! 🙈😂🤣 She’s hoping they can do no chicken too. 🙄 Chicken’s on standby incase they really want some meat! They’ve not had meat since the day before they came home from holiday so chris’ last all inclusive burger didn’t count. 🤣🤣

Jace is having a cheese melt. They’ve not shown Sarah’s cheese steak foot long!

Sarah mentions it’s dark outside so she’s got to be quick. She’s getting the girls canvases to colour in. She pushes Jace down the 3 for 2 isle and mentions that these are the kind of isles she likes. (No £300 dolls for your girls Sarah?)

Off to smiths toys and then she’s off home.

Isabelle mentions she’s looking forward to going back to dance. She’s updating her scrap book. She asks the ifam for ideas for Christmas presents for her age! (Somebody warn Sarah before she gets her more LOL dolls!)

Chris says it’s full on winter and so so cold. Chris says you’ve not seen him today because he hasn’t been in a fit state to pick up a camera. It’s not been a good day for him. Jaw pain, blah blah blah. He points at his cheek and says he’s got a soft tissue infection. He’s been feeling sorry for himself in the office all day. 🙄

Chris and the girls are at the funfair..... Not really. They're in Morrisons as usual. Isabelle as just been dropped off at dance.

Chris has picked up spaghetti bolognese for dinner but he‘s remembered they’re not eating red meat so tuna pasta bake it is. 🙄 Rich tea biscuits for Chris. His jaw can’t be that sore.

Sarah mentions they’ve just had dinner she shows Jace in his high chair. His face is bright orange.

Sarah says she and Isabelle are cringing at dad and she says she’s going to film him.

Chris is pretending he still bothers with prinny by singing and dancing with her around the kitchen. He knows Sarah is watching but watch him act surprised in a minute.

Chris spots Sarah and pretends he didn’t know she was there. it looked like he was just plugging the where’s wally beanie to me because he had it on backwards so you could see the ingham family logo while his back was turned. 🙄 Sarah cackles loudly.

Sarah hands Isabelle a notebook and some pens from Florence.

Isla and Esme open LOL dolls from Florence. Esme says she’s always wanted one of these ones and mentions she told Sarah she wanted it when she was in the entertainer.

Sarah says goodnight and shows a massive pile of clothes on the floor in Jaces nursery. It looks like all the holiday clothes they already got sorted during their day off. She needs to sort them and put them away. End of vlog as she says come back tomorrow for a festive vlog.
Your vlog run downs are always hilarious and on point but you really really made the best out of a bad situation here. I applaud you for making it sound slightly less boring than it was. Possibly THE most boring vlog they have ever done

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
That was today's Mothercare haul 😂
I bet she stripped the rails clean. She’s probably even bought outfits for when Jace is six years old! 🤣🤣

Your vlog run downs are always hilarious and on point but you really really made the best out of a bad situation here. I applaud you for making it sound slightly less boring than it was. Possibly THE most boring vlog they have ever done
They're getting more and more boring everyday. I’m pretty sure that for the last three days the vlog has been about, the washing they did on their day off, Chris mouth, Sarah shopping and mentioning the word Christmas a thousand times per vlog! 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The blanket venture was never a thing for Lazy, it was a way of generating employment for Mr tit Midas. No one is going to buy baby paraphernalia from an absolute creep - or anything, for that matter. That Lazy lump will never do a stroke of work.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.