The Ingham Family #67 Content is stail, future is at steak.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a thought lazy, how about even mentioning that you are thinking about people not very far from you in Yorkshire who have suffered severe flooding, Christmas for them will be a complete different story to what they had imagined because of it. Or even donating or asking the IFAM to donate instead of sending you greedy twats everything to hint at!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Just a thought lazy, how about even mentioning that you are thinking about people not very far from you in Yorkshire who have suffered severe flooding, Christmas for them will be a complete different story to what they had imagined because of it. Or even donating or asking the IFAM to donate instead of sending you greedy twats everything to hint at!
Agree, give out some of your blankets to help keep babies, toddlers, elderly warm, donate some sleep suits for those babies with now not much to wear, donate some of your cash to help those in your home county, but you won't because you want everyone to give give give to you. Absolute ass wipes. Your girls know nothing about real life, and how bloody lucky they are due to the public supporting you. Time to give back

Reactions: 23
Did you see the size of those romper suits they have been sent for Jace ? they were massive, going by Lazys crazy ideas about sizing the prob won't fit him until he's about five, no mention of sending them back though for a smaller size was there Sarah ? why is that Sarah ? were they gifted to you ? The hats could be used for christmas sacks !

Reactions: 10
I’ve had a theory about the house sale. They’ve come off their 2 year fixed rate deal and can’t remortgage as their probable income (salary) has dropped, and they can’t afford a mortgage of that size any more.
I think they have a huge tax bill after taking out over £100k in dividends.

Reactions: 11
Spotted this aft!

Lazy and Zelda with a tiny Jace, shopping in.....

you guessed it......

B&M wow!

zzzz

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Spotted this aft!

you guessed it......

B&M wow!

zzzz
Really 😴 that will be every day since she’s been home she’s been shopping..and she has to go with her. No friends so she’ll take the trolling vicious mother in law with her, how very sad

Reactions: 16
Agree, give out some of your blankets to help keep babies, toddlers, elderly warm, donate some sleep suits for those babies with now not much to wear, donate some of your cash to help those in your home county, but you won't because you want everyone to give give give to you. Absolute ass wipes. Your girls know nothing about real life, and how bloody lucky they are due to the public supporting you. Time to give back
You must be joking they wont give anything away they just want everything for themselves they are way too greedy to think about giving anything away without a price, but if it was the other way that they were flooded and had nothing left it would be "poor us" we have lost everything and she would still sit on her backside and wait for someone to help her. They say they are getting a lot of bad publicity at the moment but have they never stopped and thought why this is happening nobody is jealous of them not by a long shot what have they got ? Not much love in the family anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Fellow Tattlers I am torn between watching the impeachment hearings or catching up on Tattle. I feel I must watch the impeachment hearings so take some pity on me and don’t tattle so fast. 🙏🏻😏

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Fellow Tattlers I am torn between watching the impeachment hearings or catching up on Tattle. I feel I must watch the impeachment hearings so take some pity on me and don’t tattle so fast. 🙏🏻😏
The thread is as dead as their channel so I'm sure you won't have too much to catch up on ;) Enjoy watching the impeachment hearings

Reactions: 6
They did this once for their annual “we’re charitable people.” vlog and if I’m remembering correctly Sarah couldn’t find any shoe boxes so she took a plastic bag of bits and bats into sports direct or another shop and dropped it off.

Also in another vlog after they had a party they took the leftover food into Leeds to hand out and this was what they said...

“Chris was just handing out a tray to a guy and as soon as he handed the tray of food out, I kid you not, about 8 men were surrounding him. Like literally about 8 of them. I guess it was quite intimidating. Was that intimidating for you?” Chris says “yeah it was.” Then Sarah says “I’m glad you did that one and not me. I would have felt so intimidated. So we handed out a few more trays and we we carried on walking up the road.”

Then she babbled on about it being heartbreaking to see them have to share out and ration the food so they went back and gave them another tray yet in the next scene they had to drop the leftovers at a homeless shelter because apparently they couldn’t find anymore homeless people in Leeds. So instead of giving all these men the platters so they didn’t have to share. It sounded like they gave them a few trays between them so they could carry on filming themselves handing them out to the homeless people for more footage but got too lazy anyway and went to the shelter so they didn’t get “intimidated.” 🙄
When it comes to Chris and Sarah giving out to the homeless they make so annoyed with the ignorance and and arrogance. Chris you say we trolls hide behind the computer screens spilling our poison about your family, I will share a very personal experience OK,

Back in 1996 aged 16 I became homeless, I came from a very comfortable home very stable but a circumstance I was faced made me struggle, I was over 16 so social services didn't want to know, family found my issues difficult to deal with it was easy to turn a blind eye, mental illness wasn't as well understood then. I spent my time on streets, some nights the police very kindly took me to night shelters, I was a 16 year old scared, vulnerable, fearful, absolute lost, I experienced things I should never have had to at that age, and I watched you Chris say to a female have a nice night, WHAT... Yeah you said to a homeless person HAVE A NICE Night, that's when I really started to detest you, roll clip your back at home in your nice warm bed with your family watching Netflix. What do you think those homeless cold, starving lonely, vulnerable human beings were doing as you were chilling? They were trying to bed down somewhere, cold hungry and vulnerable, having a nice night that was probably one of their heartbroken dreams. You talk about people being ignorant that's pot calling kettle black Chris. Your ignorant you do things you haven't a clue on.

I'm lucky I'm now approaching 40 i have children, I'm married and I have like you a wonderful 5 bedroom home which I own due to me and my husband running a good business. I will never ever forget that awful time but I'm as I said I'm lucky snd thankful and more importantly humble. I help anyone I can and I hope you will never make such an insulting video again. In fact why not do the decent thing delete the video stop making money on it and give those dignity and respect, they probably only said you could film them as they were desparate for food. Show your good side if you have one.

• Sad
Reactions: 50
Spotted this aft!

you guessed it......

B&M wow!

zzzz
duck me. Honestly how does she manage to go to these tit shops daily. Once and I’m done they are like hell on Earth. Shouldn’t she be running her business?? She didn’t about two days when it launched and Chris even did the website.

Reactions: 19
When it comes to Chris and Sarah giving out to the homeless they make so annoyed with the ignorance and and arrogance. Chris you say we trolls hide behind the computer screens spilling our poison about your family, I will share a very personal experience OK,

Back in 1996 aged 16 I became homeless, I came from a very comfortable home very stable but a circumstance I was faced made me struggle, I was over 16 so social services didn't want to know, family found my issues difficult to deal with it was easy to turn a blind eye, mental illness wasn't as well understood then. I spent my time on streets, some nights the police very kindly took me to night shelters, I was a 16 year old scared, vulnerable, fearful, absolute lost, I experienced things I should never have had to at that age, and I watched you Chris say to a female have a nice night, WHAT... Yeah you said to a homeless person HAVE A NICE Night, that's when I really started to detest you, roll clip your back at home in your nice warm bed with your family watching Netflix. What do you think those homeless cold, starving lonely, vulnerable human beings were doing as you were chilling? They were trying to bed down somewhere, cold hungry and vulnerable, having a nice night that was probably one of their heartbroken dreams. You talk about people being ignorant that's pot calling kettle black Chris. Your ignorant you do things you haven't a clue on.

I'm lucky I'm now approaching 40 i have children, I'm married and I have like you a wonderful 5 bedroom home which I own due to me and my husband running a good business. I will never ever forget that awful time but I'm as I said I'm lucky snd thankful and more importantly humble. I help anyone I can and I hope you will never make such an insulting video again. In fact why not do the decent thing delete the video stop making money on it and give those dignity and respect, they probably only said you could film them as they were desparate for food. Show your good side if you have one.
I remember that well, such a hideous thing to say to someone who has lost everything. Glad to see things have gotten better for you. They really don’t give a damn about anyone other than themselves and the bank account. They have affected so many people lives including families of the girls he was messaging, affecting people’s mental illness and it’s affecting them too it’s clear to see. But it’s all swept under the carpet to live a fake as hell life to show people look at how amazing we are, when in reality most of us genuinely feel sorry for the kids. They will crack with the pressure of all of this soon I guarantee it. Nobody could live the way they do without repercussions in some way,shape or form.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Really 😴 that will be every day since she’s been home she’s been shopping..and she has to go with her. No friends so she’ll take the trolling vicious mother in law with her, how very sad
Wow she literally hasn’t any friends if she was my mother in law I wouldn’t be shopping with her I be giving her a piece of my mind and that’s putting it lightly 😂 this what makes me think that creepy and Jane have some sort of hold over her in some ways she don’t see friends or family it’s just weird to me 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9

I'm so glad your circumstances have changed

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Very well said I can remember the night that they said "have a good night" and I did comment at the time "how could they possibly have a good night" living on the streets but as you said Chris just wanted a vlog to make him look good handing out food which by the way was not their food it was after a school party the leftover food from that so they were not even out of pocket for that. Another night they went into McDonalds and ordered some cheeseburgers and went out on the streets but the burgers were cold and not to nice but the poor people on the street were so hungry they did eat them, however it was just so they looked good doing this nothing to do with helping people they dont have a clue how to help as it may take away from them.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.