The Ingham Family #67 Content is stail, future is at steak.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is part of the message all youtube creators will see when they log into their creator studio. You have to check a box either to say your channel is totallly aimed at children, only adults or you can choose to set this setting on every video when you upload.

1573636790510.png

Reactions: 4
View attachment 56913

So all family vloggers will HAVE to set their channels to kids tube.
So hang on, do you think maybe THIS is why they've pretty much only been using Isabelle in their thumbnails recently?? According to these regulations a child is anyone under the age of 13yrs so technically Isabelle is not considered a child in this instance. By using her in the thumbnails they still attract their usual audience but tone the "child" aspect down... hmmmm... :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Was it wooden?? It looks wooden to me, if so i would not want my poor babies bare gums chowing down on that. Maybe im wrong and thats perfectly safe, i don't have kids so i am happy to be proved wrong

You're a smart one, this completely makes sense
Yes wooden and fabric.
The toytie/ dummy clip that came with it was a big issue, the plastic clip was week and the press studs didnt seam secure.
Toy ties and dummy clips also need CE testing and should be labeled as such, there was no labelling.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
So hang on, do you think maybe THIS is why they've pretty much only been using Isabelle in their thumbnails recently?? According to these regulations a child is anyone under the age of 13yrs so technically Isabelle is not considered a child in this instance. By using her in the thumbnails they still attract their usual audience but tone the "child" aspect down... hmmmm... :unsure:

They still have the baby and two under 13yr olds appearing in it though.Youtube will automatically flag the channel just by its name alone

Reactions: 16
Can I just point out she complained about £18 for 3 sleep suits but sells this! She needs help! She’s seriously deluded!
Once again the Inghams think they are better than anybody or anything else so she is entitled to sell at high prices and more the fool people who purchase her Chinese rubbish that some poor kid has had to slave over to give her a price but Wish does that for her

Sending off to Santa is really strange. I know people do all kinds of things with Santa in their house but I’ve never heard of someone buying things that their children are aware of, then sending it off... right ?
I have always thought that to be a stupid idea maybe for 1 present but for all the tat she buys I cant stand the way she talks about Santa and Izzy and Esme are now of an age that they know about Santa and even Isla is getting a bit old for that game

If she is working closely with Trust Pilot so are all the people wanting answers to the questions they ask and she just does not answer therefore it will leave bad feed back and Trust Pilot has to take that into consideration. If she was genuinely getting her stock properly managed then she would answer questions as they come in or as soon as possible you dont just leave it and tell Trust Pilot thats another person trying to bring my business down. Also why has she been running her business for 4 years when she only just started on this line so she is telling Trust Pilot lies also. The problem with Sarah is she no longer can tell the truth as she has told so many lies she has to continue telling them. If she had all the proper certifications then why would she not publish it on the website so everyone can see it? Also Trading Standards have to be met which once again she does not mention and that means only one thing !

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Will be quite telling how much they love their ‘ifam’ with these new YouTube changes.. because if you do love them and appreciate them Sarah you will set your channel as aimed at children and take a hit in income. They deserve this online privacy protection. And I will report every video that you are not honest about.
I also laughed out loud at her saying one of her ‘jobs’ for the day was to take some sleep suits back and shop for some more 😂 what a life

• Haha
Reactions: 25
But their content has children under 13 years so it should be set to kids , if they don’t set it then YouTube should pick it up and flag it 😂😂😂

Reactions: 13
Only 69k views wow
I checked social blade at just before midnight last night and it was 70k total views, checked this morning at 6am and it had increased by 100k views. So apparently 100k overseas kids watched them overnight - yeah right! They're totally buying views!

Reactions: 22
I checked social blade at just before midnight last night and it was 70k total views, checked this morning at 6am and it had increased by 100k views. So apparently 100k overseas kids watched them overnight - yeah right! They're totally buying views!
I hope they are as they will know for sure what they are buying and how much real interest they get and the drop in views. Such a repulsive family what a way to live your life All for sake of greed and that's the problem. They just want more and more and more at any cost to anyone else including the children. Keep buying those views guys, keep buying to try to stay relavant, shows how fake you are.

Reactions: 10
It's Collection Week for Operation Christmas Child this week. Wouldn't it be lovely if Lazy taught the girls about children who have absolutely nothing? They could pack a shoebox each and spread a positive message to their ardent followers for once. Their lives are so vacuous.
They did this once for their annual “we’re charitable people.” vlog and if I’m remembering correctly Sarah couldn’t find any shoe boxes so she took a plastic bag of bits and bats into sports direct or another shop and dropped it off.

Also in another vlog after they had a party they took the leftover food into Leeds to hand out and this was what they said...

“Chris was just handing out a tray to a guy and as soon as he handed the tray of food out, I kid you not, about 8 men were surrounding him. Like literally about 8 of them. I guess it was quite intimidating. Was that intimidating for you?” Chris says “yeah it was.” Then Sarah says “I’m glad you did that one and not me. I would have felt so intimidated. So we handed out a few more trays and we we carried on walking up the road.”

Then she babbled on about it being heartbreaking to see them have to share out and ration the food so they went back and gave them another tray yet in the next scene they had to drop the leftovers at a homeless shelter because apparently they couldn’t find anymore homeless people in Leeds. So instead of giving all these men the platters so they didn’t have to share. It sounded like they gave them a few trays between them so they could carry on filming themselves handing them out to the homeless people for more footage but got too lazy anyway and went to the shelter so they didn’t get “intimidated.” 🙄

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Very likely. That's why their comments are still turned on, whilst everyone else's have been switched off. They'll worm their way through it, but have no other choice. They get no brand deals anymore (only freebies from very very small businesses), so the only way they earn their money is through AdSense and tit merch.
If that's the case we all bombard YT and let them know it's definitely a family channel

Reactions: 20
I have to say in terms of shoes, it may be different from kid to kid and school to school but when i was in high school no one cared what you wore on your feet, it was how your face and hair looked that all the girls really cared about.
Personally for me if my shoes were comfy thats all that mattered, i even used to thrift shoes to wear because some of them looked comfier than the shop alternatives

Reactions: 11
Will be quite telling how much they love their ‘ifam’ with these new YouTube changes.. because if you do love them and appreciate them Sarah you will set your channel as aimed at children and take a hit in income. They deserve this online privacy protection. And I will report every video that you are not honest about.
I also laughed out loud at her saying one of her ‘jobs’ for the day was to take some sleep suits back and shop for some more 😂 what a life
So she takes back sleepsuits and buys more but does not use her own stock of sleepsuits that lets you know how poor quality they are

They should not be allowed to buy views as the advertising companies are not getting a fair crack at the whip not that they would care all they care is ££££££ they are so greedy and selfish people they would sell each other to make a profit it that bad

Reactions: 12
I’ve had a theory about the house sale. They’ve come off their 2 year fixed rate deal and can’t remortgage as their probable income (salary) has dropped, and they can’t afford a mortgage of that size any more.

Reactions: 36
I’ve had a theory about the house sale. They’ve come off their 2 year fixed rate deal and can’t remortgage as their probable income (salary) has dropped, and they can’t afford a mortgage of that size any more.
Do you think they’ll go back to renting? 😳

Reactions: 11
It’s gotta be bought views and I thought YT we’re trying to stop it 😤

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.