The Ingham Family #67 Content is stail, future is at steak.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4377140F-6E3D-46D4-895D-DCE133197180.jpeg

What a joke!

Support Small Businesses, couple years ago she would have turned up her nose at small companies reaching out for exposure.

How many free Chinese blankets that she has sent out to drum up business in return for all the free stuff she parades on her insta?

Reactions: 19
Personally if I was him and had those accusations I would not be DMing anyone ever. I’d leave it to Sarah (although she’s not the best at customer service in the opposite way)

sarahs got a heart of gold. Thinks she should sTay at home with jace so his crying doesn’t bother the other office workers, so Chris should go to the office.

why can’tChris look after his son whilst Sarah goes and runs HER business?? She’s so bleeping lazy
Maybe she doesn't trust him

Reactions: 1
I hope she's pulled over! Shame no one knows their registration so it can be reported.
They have driven around when their cars have had no MOT,no road tax and Registered as SORN, 3 kids in the back of a mini that only has 2 legal seats, not looking at the road and vlogging while still being a learner driver.

Lights on the dash, that’s mild compared to their usual driving offences!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Classic Sarah again.
"Next sleepsuits are quite expensive 17 or £18 for a three pack"

Yet she says her prices are reasonable and affordable.
£15.99 for a cheap sleepsuit in white or £17 for 3 from a store well known for quality sleepsuits 🤔

20191112_174117.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Todays vlog title is Something very exciting is coming.

The vlog starts with a random shot of Chris turning on the shower and closing the door. (He’s not in there it’s just his arm from outside.)

Jace is asleep. Sarah says it’s a stressful morning with Jace and it’s taken her about 3 hours to get dressed. He‘s at the age where he knows who he’s comfortable with and Sarah swears it was prinny that has set him off this morning. She’s laughing at the fact that prinny jumped on the bed and scared him.

Jace didn’t like his porridge, fruit or yogurt at breakfast.

sarah tells Chris he’ll have to go to the office by himself.

Two hours later and Sarah is still sitting on the sofa. She plugs her galaxy backpacks. Jace is now awake.

Sarah is now in the car and says “so the day might be almost over but I need to at least get one job done.” She’s off to next to change Jaces sleepsuits for 6-9 month ones so he gets some wear out of them. (She was claiming he was size 3-6 months yesterday.)

Sarahs in next and Sarah says the sleepsuits are expensive at £18 for a 3 pack! Excuse me! Isn’t she charging that for one on her baby and me page? 🧐 she says for her that’s quite a lot. You ifam can pay a small fortune for Sarahs one though.

TKMaxx now and Sarah is buying books for Jace to send off for Santa if he’s been good. I’m guessing Chris is getting duck all off Santa this year then. 🙄

Back at the car and it’s now dark outside. She’s going on about the books she’s bought and some delicious candles. 🙄

Sarah is shoulder shuffling to Christmas music in the car and then drives home.

Sarah says the power of love song doesn't sound Christmassy. She’s sat in the car at home.

Isla sneezes behind Sarah. They’re off inside for din dins says Sarah.

Sarah tells Isla not to tell daddy she’s bought a Christmas cd.

Small Christmas haul as Sarah shows her bits and bats.

Chris says a part for his camera has been ordered. He says it like Vicky pollard so Sarah says what am I married to? We ask that daily Sarah. 🙄

Sarahs found a camera bauble in Asda for Isabelles tree.

She‘s bought the girls metal straws for Christmas to help save the planet. She’s bought Jace a duck ball to help encourage him to crawl. Some cheap bath bits and lip balms for the girls presents and some candles for herself and books for Jace and Isla. They’re getting sent off to Santa.

She’s bought some tissue paper that has the same design as her bespoke sweatshop big blankets. She mentions she’s had to spend a fortune on tissue paper so the two small packets she’s just bought will come in handy for wrapping her botanical blankets. 🙄

Sarah says she can either take Jace or cook dinner.

Dinner isn’t shown. I’ve noticed they won’t show it since they went meat free. I’ll take a wild guess that the dinner contained meat.

Cut to Sarah lighting a big candle while some music plays. “What’s dat?” As Jace watches the candle. Sarah says the living room smells like a christmas tree. If I had a shot for every time she’s said christmas in this vlog I’d need my stomach pumping. 🙄

Still going on about the smell of the candle.

Sarahs showing the christmas clothes she bought for Jace from her insta stories yesterday. She’s on the hunt for cute handmade clothes... especially from instagram. If She hints for freebies any harder she’s going to burst a blood vessel! She says how scary it is that mothercare is closing down and how scary the world and businesses and everything can be. Apparently she “works” with a lot of small businesses on Instagram so she’s big on helping promote small businesses. Seriously does this idiot hear herself when she speaks? Sarah is trying to save places like mothercare by helping small businesses by letting them give her free stuff. What??! 🧐🙄 I’m pretty sure that’s the first small business she’s bought something from. 🙄

Isla opens Jaces clothes parcels while Sarah YAAAYS and says “oh my goodness.”

Shot of Jace in the corner in his Jumperoo.

Sarah is off Upstairs and says she wishes she had some Christmas pyjamas to put on. “Hint, hint, Ifam and small businesses.” 🙄

Sarah says “what’s up sass?” As she passes isabelles room then says she’s been slothing in her room and that she has girl problems so she’s feeling sorry for herself before cackling away in the doorway. Chat with isabelle about school.

Sarah says the teen and me range is almost ready and she’s been speaking to a supplier about why the blankets for baby and me are taking so long to arrive. It’s because she’s quadrupled the order. 🙄

Sarahs off to sit in front of her big candle in a onesie. She says goodnight.

That was pretty much the most boring vlog to date. They film the most random boring stuff and think it’s interesting.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Check out boss witch being a boss ... going to Next and blabbering on about bleeping. Sleepsuits ! When there are orders from her lane arse fire hazard Chinese blanket emporium to send out !! Then whining about the cost of said sleepsuits when she’s ripping everyone off selling her own total tit merchandise . What a vacuous weak woman this Ingham woman is . She’s an embarrassment to hard working women . Her constant trips to Matalan and other tit shops is a joke as is the whole
Channel . Can’t wait for January

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Sarah says at one point "What am I married to?" let me help you there sarah, you are married to a vile lying pervert who messages young girls and has allegedly slept with one of those young girls, he also has zero respect for you. Thats what you are married to Sarah, hope this helps ! .
"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Loved the bit where Sarah was bragging about knowing actresses because she went to stage school.

I know your an actress in your own drama Sarah love but I don’t think that’s the entire idea of stage school. I doubt any of these actress are talking about how they went to school with notorious Sarah Ingham
They may, they maybe like 🤮🤮🤮🤮I'm so ashamed to have gone to school with that atrocious mother and wife, and they will be thinking there's me in movies then there's her being married to a cheating groomer, selling replicas of her own baby for money, while shivering down the spine of disgust having shared air as that woman.

Reactions: 12
So she went shopping Sunday,Monday and now Tuesday according to her insta stories. Yep quite the businesswoman aren’t you? 🤦🏻‍♀️ Seriously why can’t she just shop online like the rest of us do and her customers do? Ah but you can’t film that can you? Seriously no wonder views are failing when all in life you can do is traipse kids round shops all day long. No wonder you’ve no friends and no social life. When was the last time any of the kids did anything social outwith school? What a very sad existence to have but oh you are living your best life 🤣 Here’s a few ideas, bowling with the kids, swimming (oh I forget you do enough of that on holiday) a soft play, mini golf, pottery making, visiting animal farms excetera excetera. That’s content not the inside of bloody Matalan or Morrison’s!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As long as you’re willing to pay the asking price of £59.99! A bargain price for a bespoke cheap wool beanie that’s been hand knitted in a sweatshop and it comes with its own block of lard for that authentic greasy look! *

*bobble sold separately! £18.99 Its available in 3000 different colours and made from faux kitten fur!
Finished! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My daughter is the same age as Izzy and it’s all dr martens. Same for her friends and my friends children who attend private school.
This. I’m a(n unofficial) mentor to some of the younger students at my school at school almost universally wear Doc Martens for school (small number wear vans for comfort).

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.