The Ingham Family #67 Content is stail, future is at steak.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so sorry for Prinny left alone for such long periods of time so often. Even when they are there they don't give her much attention or exercise. Poor little mite
It’s ridiculous, even a little while ago Chris and the girls went for a walk on the canal yet they left Prinny at home

Reactions: 12
It’s ridiculous, even a little while ago Chris and the girls went for a walk on the canal yet they left Prinny at home
They are clueless and cruel, dog was obviously bought to increase followers (what's more popular than a cute puppy...oh yes a baby!) Vile vile vile. I cannot bring myself to even use their names anymore. They are parasites, plain and simple.

Reactions: 16
That doesn’t make her a brat? Trying her luck, yes. But it’s not abnormal behaviour... lots of kids ask for things when they go into a shop, from cheap to expensive things. It’s down to the parents to deal with it in a decent way. They have said time & time again that they go and do things “for the vlog” so just because it’s included in the vlog, doesn’t necessarily make it authentic and real I do also think they feed off of sites like this and try to reel people back in, as previously said by sarah any publicity is good publicity.

Reactions: 4
It’s 17 November to think that all they have gone on about is Christmas for the past 2 weeks and we still have about 6 weeks to go, the content is beyond dull..., wonder how many times she will visit matalan, Morrison’s and B&M next week.....

Reactions: 16
I like Christmas but them droning on and on about it is putting me off Christmas

"There aint no christmas like an ingham christmas" who the flip does she think she is? Sclub 7?

Bradders??

Attachments

Reactions: 22
Maybe they are cramming in all the festive vlogs now because they will be out of the country for most of December. I’m pretty sure Sarah said they were going on a winter holiday this Christmas

Reactions: 6
Somebodies been busy doing fake reviews on trustpilot to give themselves an average overall score

Maybe they are cramming in all the festive vlogs now because they will be out of the country for most of December. I’m pretty sure Sarah said they were going on a winter holiday this Christmas
I think she said she doesn't want to commit to telling anybody yet what they are doing

I saw someone asking if esme gets a big toy that shes after how wilk they hide it if they go away in the caravan. Lmao as if they will go away in that, imagine how cold it would be. Even though it would be conedy gold i for sure wouldn't want then to go away in thay for the kids sake

Reactions: 9
Got to laugh at her coat though £100 for that. I’ve got a Joules deep feather warm as hell coat that cost me just over that last year and it will do me years to come still. Still looks lovely and keeps me waterproof and warm and not looking like a giant marshmallow! Money doesn’t buy you class as we say time and time again. And those Ugg’s! I’ve had mine a few years but they don’t look anywhere near as bad as hers they are needing binned!

Reactions: 21
Im a celebrity get me out of here begins in 7 minutes. I wonder if they will become as invested as they did in love island. Click bait time for Chris. No doubt they will create their own bushtucker trials. Let the predictably commence.

Reactions: 10
I hope they dont take the girls out of school again! Christmas is the best time to be thier!

Reactions: 7
Im a celebrity get me out of here begins in 7 minutes. I wonder if they will become as invested as they did in love island. Click bait time for Chris. No doubt they will create their own bushtucker trials. Let the predictably commence.
Surprised they didn't hire Creepy (crawly) as an extra.

Surely that's a form of mental abuse

Reactions: 6
“Just like Disney” That Winter Wonderland is literally like 5/6 stalls and some fairground rides it is busy as people are Christmas shopping in the outlet...Nothing to do with the “Wonderland”

Reactions: 25
“Just like Disney” That Winter Wonderland is literally like 5/6 stalls and some fairground rides it is busy as people are Christmas shopping in the outlet...Nothing to do with the “Wonderland”
Keep kidding yourselves eh

Imagine your entire family getting gifted something, waiting for yours and then there isn't one if the business owner didn't gift him one, fair play

How's it feel, Creepy? Knowing your actions are very well known?
Maybe he did get one but it was embroidered "Creepy" or "pweirdo" or "Crusty" or "Groomer" and he didn't want to wear it. Don't think Santa would like it

Reactions: 15
I’m new to this family but he do look an oddball
He's touched

She should try Revolution, their makeup is not expensive and pretty high quality. Their palletes are plenty pigmented.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.