The Ingham Family #66 Take Jace to see a doctor you selfish wicks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im getting off this train at the next stop. I cannot even fathom this. Wow.

"Mam remember that time we spent time as a family reading stories to each other and playing boarf games?"

"No kids i donut care much for sentimental bits and bats, i do however remember the time they did orange twirls and that bad boiiiiiiiii calzone i got in 2019...ahhhh memories...."

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Maybe it’s cause I work in the education policy sector, but I think it’s so so important. Yes, homeschooling is all well and good but only if it’s carried out for the benefit of the child. If they were to homeschool it would be to make their ridiculous lifestyle easier and would hold no benefit to their children. With over saturated job markets, having a good education behind you can open up many more doors than having no education. Plus having GCSE’s/A levels under your belt means that education is more accessible for you in the future if you want to go back in to education later in your life

Reactions: 24
Can someone tell me why Isabelle is dressing Jace, feeding Jace all meals, babysitting Jace?????? Is she the hired help whilst her mother holidays???

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Maybe it’s cause I work in the education policy sector, but I think it’s so so important. Yes, homeschooling is all well and good but only if it’s carried out for the benefit of the child. If they were to homeschool it would be to make their ridiculous lifestyle easier and would hold no benefit to their children. With over saturated job markets, having a good education behind you can open up many more doors than having no education. Plus having GCSE’s/A levels under your belt means that education is more accessible for you in the future if you want to go back in to education later in your life
I have to agree, my other half left school with no formal qualifications to his name and with most jobs wanting atleast 5 C grade Gcses before they even consider an application its never been easy for him when attempting a career change

Reactions: 9
Issy did not go into the sea so she was no where near the fish, so no need whatsoever for that picture on the thumbnail. The pervy creep knows exactly who he's aiming at and his just as bad wife approves it ! Scum, both of them.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Is anyone else wondering what’s happening with her fire /choke hazard Chinese blanket emporium while she’s away . So she spent a few days wrapping and that’s that is it ?? So instead she’s pissed off to Lanzagrotty to film her weight gain and her baby flapping his arms . Business woman of the year ... naaaaaaaaart!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I izzy seems to be baby sitting alot just latley I woundr if they leave her so they can go have a drink they all have phone just saying

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Didn’t you know ? They can do anything - they’re the INGHAMS - publics figures and YT influencers
Surely thats not very good policy for any of the schools and the private school will not like the fact that they are always missing school as it is bound to show up in their grades and they dont like the grades of the schools to be let down by people not attending just for holidays
And it’s ‘bitten’.
Just another mistake that would be good for home schooling (not) but thats the Inghams for you
My daughter had a week off school 2 weeks ago as she was in hospital poorly. Today I received a letter saying they were keeping an eye on her attendance as it has dropped below the required 95%. It's the first time she has been off school in 4 years! How do this family get away with it?
So unfair how some people get away with things like the INGHAMS and then your daughter is in hospital and you receive a letter surely thats not good enough when there was no way she could have been at school. Hope she is keeping better now x

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Is anyone else wondering what’s happening with her fire /choke hazard Chinese blanket emporium while she’s away . So she spent a few days wrapping and that’s that is it ?? So instead she’s pissed off to Lanzagrotty to film her weight gain and her baby flapping his arms . Business woman of the year ... naaaaaaaaart!
Its sounding like we were right. She will flog some tat to fund the odd holiday birthday or xmas and just slob it out the rest of the year

Reactions: 18
So Chris did not mannage to convince little Miss Isla she was sick for a couple of days. so no he is starting feeling poorly instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Creepy saying their last video roadtripping across Lanzarote 'bombed'... I've just had a look and it got 142k views which is actually ok compared to what they usually get now! They must be bricking it about their views these days.

4850435.png

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Can someone tell me why Isabelle is dressing Jace, feeding Jace all meals, babysitting Jace?????? Is she the hired help whilst her mother holidays???
Well Sarah started following the Duggars on Instagram recently so maybe she is trying to copy the 'sister mom' thing. Basically where the older Duggar girls were expected to raise their younger siblings from around 7 years old.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
FLEW HER HOME TO UTAH, and had the family doctor put 10 staples in her head on the kitchen table

. SM-G960U .
[/QUOTE]

I just want to know what dr makes house calls.😂

Reactions: 1
Is there any need for this thumbnail!!!

You didn’t get attacked by fish - you were feeding them!! View attachment 54888
I wish creepy would get bitten alright, by a million piranha fish!

My daughter had a week off school 2 weeks ago as she was in hospital poorly. Today I received a letter saying they were keeping an eye on her attendance as it has dropped below the required 95%. It's the first time she has been off school in 4 years! How do this family get away with it?
I was only saying something similar the other day.
My daughter had a week off school poorly, even had to get doctor to confirm it. Then I was called In for a meeting to discuss attendance.
I was mortified!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Just looking at their views lately they have to really do some think drastic like come up with good content as going into the new year I can’t see them living this life style they are now. Two girls in private school all these holidays they keep having isn’t going to last 🤷‍♀️ Also does anyone know if the house is still for sale?

Reactions: 1
Just looking at their views lately they have to really do some think drastic like come up with good content as going into the new year I can’t see them living this life style they are now. Two girls in private school all these holidays they keep having isn’t going to last 🤷‍♀️ Also does anyone know if the house is still for sale?
You are so right. They cannot sustain this lifestyle on these views

Reactions: 4
You are so right. They cannot sustain this lifestyle on these views
I am wondering if their living on credit atm as when out they are always saying they have no cash just cards 🤷‍♀️ We don’t do bad ourselves but we still couldn’t afford all what they do

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.