The Ingham Family #66 Take Jace to see a doctor you selfish wicks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there any need for this thumbnail!!!

You didn’t get attacked by fish - you were feeding them!!
23792073-9A00-4A94-BEBA-6667BB60851F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
If my daughter was to miss almost 3 weeks schooling, at the very least that’s 30 new words she wouldn't know how to spell. The Ingham kids are missing a lot of schooling, Isabelle’s GCSE’s will really suffer as work she misses out on will not be taken into consideration and she will be marked down.
When I was younger and my parents took me out of school during year 9 and 10 my mum made sure I went to every teacher before we went to find out what I would be missing and if I needed to do work while we was away. At least that when I came back I wouldn't of missed as much. If Lazy is so hell bent on these holiday's she should be finding out what work the girls would be missing so they could set aside a hour of their day to do some of the work the school could give them so they don't fall behind.

Reactions: 13
Nothing wrong with homeschool when done properly and nothing wrong with travel when done educationally.
The schooling system isn’t good enough to worry about a few missed days, in my opinion. Kids learn stuff they don’t need to, to get GCSE’s they won’t use, instead of pursuing a career they excel at and are going to succeed in.
I see where you're going with this however...

This is Sarah and Chris livin' large in lanzagrotty getting pissed by the pool. Hardly more educational than school.

How long has Jace been fed rubbish in his blw ?
Since he was conceived

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why are they feeding him coco pops? Firstly they're absolutely full of sugar and secondly surely he could choke on them, especially if they are not yet soft.

Sarah's fingernails are filthy.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Surely Issy must question why she's in every thumbnail and why there have been questionable clips of her in videos? I wouldn't have been happy doing that at 14

• Sad
Reactions: 20
My daughter had a week off school 2 weeks ago as she was in hospital poorly. Today I received a letter saying they were keeping an eye on her attendance as it has dropped below the required 95%. It's the first time she has been off school in 4 years! How do this family get away with it?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
My daughter had a week off school 2 weeks ago as she was in hospital poorly. Today I received a letter saying they were keeping an eye on her attendance as it has dropped below the required 95%. It's the first time she has been off school in 4 years! How do this family get away with it?
Attendance is ridiculous when the child is ill or it’s the parents fault, the children should never be punished or rewarded for it.
Hope your daughter is feeling better!

Did I just read Coco pops?
Are these real parents?
Is this real life?

I really feel for Jace. He’s been set up for every gut disease under the sun. Hope they aren’t too stingy to get him treated at hospital if the time ever comes, God forbid.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Attendance is ridiculous when the child is ill or it’s the parents fault, the children should never be punished or rewarded for it.
Hope your daughter is feeling better!
She's good thanks. Nasty insect bite that needed IV antibiotics. She was just gutted to be missing school. Not fair that she's been penalised for it

Reactions: 13
They probably don’t and just pay the fine. They clearly don’t care about their education. Private school is just a status thing for them as they don’t support homework etc.

Reactions: 9
Izzy didnt even see the fish so there is no need for her to be in the thumbnail!

Ive noticed Chris and Sarah have started repeating each other, shell say something in a clip and hell say it again in the next one.

Its incredibly sad that Isla doesnt see Christmas as making memories with the family.
Also had to laugh when Izzy said it was nice to have family time, shes has family time all the time 😂.

Chris looked super creepy in his rubber dingy!

Reactions: 18
Between these MILLION fish and the SUDDEN FREAK WAVE, sounds like it really is only a matter of time.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Id love to agree with you but have you looked at all the billionaire business owners and how many quit school.
My husband has not one single gcse and was turning over £300k a year by 24. It’s drive that makes you rich not a certificate.
Having said that though if the Ingham kids are like their parents they won’t go far missing out on grades.

Yes she said it on a live.
It’s not just about money though. Some people want to become doctors, teachers, nurses etc which you need to good education to make it to university. It’s always good to have a good education back up. As not everyone is lucky enough to make millions. Some have the drive but still don’t make it. Most of it in those circumstances is luck. Finding the right thing at the right time. But money isn’t always there forever. So to have an education is never a bad thing. Most well paid jobs expect good exam results etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Who..the hell...goes to the beach with only a bank card???... seriously..they don't have a float of some euros on them?? Weirdos!!..do they do that on purpose so they can get away with not paying for stuff if the beach vendors have the bare cheek to not have a card machine?? On the beach!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.