The Ingham Family #66 Take Jace to see a doctor you selfish wicks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How sad wearing your own merch, I'd never wear a hat with my family name on. These scroats are so desparate it's painful. Take off others but don't give out to anyone. Sarah bog off with your selfies can't you tell by your views people are so over you except for gullible children and vulnerable others. As your once up ass fans now say your a cult manipulating people.

Reactions: 24
How embarrassed they must feel walking around in those hats with the scummy family name on them

Reactions: 27
I remember an old vlog from Florida April 2018 - yes before the non sitch I did watch them occasionally lol anyway the Q of the day was does Isabelle ever get bullied and Sarah said not really just a few people tell her her videos are rubbish and she’s so cringy !!! This is before it all came out can u even imagine the kinda shit she has to put with now ?? I really worry about her school life no wonder the poor girl wants to be homeschooled makes me so angry that s and c would subject them to this ://///

Reactions: 27
Bet Gilroys knickers you would have to be wearing Jack Duckworths glasses to buy it....

Reactions: 12
It makes me mad too! They are inviting the bullies in! Wearing those stupid hats, those filthy fur sliders, making her dress like her sisters, filming her playing with Barbies and LOL dolls, filming her dressing up like a princess with her sister! These are recent examples that will give the bullies a perfect chance to rip the shit out of her! Such bad parenting, they make me livid! What I don't understand though is, why isn't Isabelle refusing to take part in it all? She must realise that people are going to tease her. S and C must have such a strong hold over her, she doesn't want to upset them, poor girl!

Reactions: 28

I'm just here for your synopsis

Reactions: 21
That ridiculous sub-titled clip of Chris, when the plane was almost obliterated from the sky , I bet anything he was shaking the camera up and down for "turbulence effect" It had to be subtitled because if the sound was on then the gentle purr of a happily cruising plane engine would have given the game away

Reactions: 18
There's a Jace Ingham account that has pictures of the reborn doll now posting to their official page. Is it a fan page or a piss take lol?

Reactions: 6
[QUOTE="nattis, post: 618171, member: 339.. I would not be seen alive with that ugly thing.
[/QUOTE]

Creepy or the bag

Reactions: 13
Next year they will be having their own bonfire in Granny's back garden with all the unsold merch

Reactions: 26
My only thought with why they don't is if they have somehow coerced the school into thinking the time they go away is for 'work' and therefore required... ? x
Hmm ,they could maybe try to sell this ,but surely the school could argue their children are NOT "actors"!! Gese ,even children who do/did act ,had tutors! Nope ,the inghams need to realise they aren`t celebrities ,have no talent ,and can definitely not be grouped in the "actors" bracket! There`s absolutely NO excuse for the girls being kept off as long or as often as they are.If they believe any different ,they need a reminder they are merely a family who sell their offspring for cash.Nothing more!!Get those kids back into school ,Chris Sarah ,pronto.

Reactions: 13
Maybe they don't have schools to return to. What if they've been pulled out so they can be home-schooled?

Reactions: 9
I think with absences with schools it depends a lot on the individual schools and how the headteacher feels fit to deal with it. Other youtubers have taken their kids out of school but have said that they’ve had the time agreed because it is for “work” purposes and that the teachers will send over some work for them. I’m pretty sure when they went on holiday last year(?) they took some work with them.. so whether they did this time or not, I’m really not sure. And I can’t quite see the full purpose of the holiday away, seeing as it was only done for rhat length of time + that time because it would’ve been cheaper as it was overlapping when schools were back in session..
I don’t think attendance is the most important thing, if it’s dealt with in decent way. if they’re able to stay up to date with topics and the workload etc.
And I would be exceptionally worried if they were pulled out & put into home school & if done quite rapidly I’m sure it would flag up as a concern also

Reactions: 3
Isla is the only one who they would be fined for, private schools don't impose financial penalties. I guess they think if you pay for your children's education and miss a chunk of it, then more foo' you, the holidays are generous enough.

On a side note, Jace is so cute in the pic posted earlier.

Reactions: 8
I had to put my phone down and walk away from Tattle for a few hours because I seriously could not believe they took the inflatables home with them.

What the FUCK is actually wrong with you, Chris and Sarah?
Seriously, have a good look at yourselves.

Home for 5 minutes and then buggered off again leaving Prinny with who? That poor dog. This is a notoriously stressful time of the year for pets. It would've been nice for them to stay home with Prinny and talk about the importance of comforting pets during the firework season. But no. That'd be too outside the vlogging box for the Minghams and they'd have missed out on toffee apples, parkin and other sugar-saturated shit to shove down their gullets.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
Yeah but still creepy!

Can you imagine, S and C as mary and joseph and the girls as the 3 wise women. Maybe even Jane and Stevr will be shepards
There’s a future thread title in there’s somewhere, I’m just too lazy to think of it...

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.