The Ingham Family #65 I know what you did Chris, you little biatch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am very surprised he is allowed to still be associated with British Airways like this. I was contacted by a previous employer and asked to update my account when people kept calling for me and they didn’t want to pass on where I had gone to because they wanted to keep clients.

Dispatcher according to his LinkedIn.

View attachment 53475

Reactions: 11
Why are thier holiday friends always ifam. They must have peole going up to them saying "i watch you" alot on holls.
The girls never just seem to play with "normal" kids alway ifam

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Things are always coming to light and have been for weeks, he just chooses to play the victim and by highlighting he's on holiday, he's again crying out for sympathy.

The solution to all this "bullshit" is to own your tit Mr Ingham and admit to the lies, cheating and bullying you and your family are a very lot guilty of.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh Chris, that aggressive Instagram story doesn’t take away from the fact that you and your mother groom children, does it?
Own up to what you’ve done and stop pretending. You’re actually disgusting.
😂😂😂 Lmao think its fair to say creepy beanie boy's instagram stories aren't helping his reputation

Reactions: 12
His Instagram implies something has happened in the last few hours? Anyone know what's got his back up today?

Reactions: 12
Montage of Waterslides and pools.

GOOD MORNING IFAM!

Sarah mentions they’ve had breakfast but they didn’t film it. Sarah scrapes at some breakfast on her chin.

Sarah fishing for compliments on her Sunglasses.

They‘re pool ready and Jace fell asleep during breakfast. (Nap number 5 upto now I’m guessing.)

Sarah mentions that her sunglasses are dark and that Jaces nap as been a bit long but she doesn’t want him tired around the pool with the heat. Probably why she’s dressed him in a full length baby grow to keep him cool. 🙄 Chris stays in the room with Jace to read tattle and twitter.

The girls and Sarah are excited for the pool. Off they go!

Sarahs pointing out some lights and the waterfall.

Chris is answering emails apparently so it’s good he’s processing orders Says Sarah!

Sarah has the cheek to call the Staff loud!! 😳

jumping in the pool.

islas eating ice cream. Esme has salad.

Chris is paranoid about the babies hearing so he’s keeping him in the room.

Jace will be brought down at one. Sarah likes that she’s got an hour with no baby! Bloody long nap if he fell asleep at breakfast. 🧐

Sarahs chilling she says and not worrying about Jace needing to feed.

Isla thinks she’s grown up and Sarahs nervous about her on the slide. She’s acting like a big girl and it makes her sad.

Jace is at the pool. They show off his swimsuit the ifam sent them.

Chris says Jace is playing in his splash splash! 🙄

He looks soooooo cuuuuuute says Sarah and screeches JACE louder than the man she moaned about before.

Sarahs sat on a unicorn lilo! (Tip her over girls) 🙄

pool and slides.

pool and slides.

isabelle loves her toes. Sarah says izzys loving life. (Todays clickbait title i guess)

Jace is asleep in his pool float. Sarah cackles.

Chris says the best thing about being a YouTuber is the girls have lots of friends. Apparently they’re playing with loads of the ifam in the pool.

Sarahs face is a tomato as she says the best thing about going on holiday after you’ve been to the pool is coming back to the room and laying on your bed.

Esme disagrees and prefers the pool.

sarah doesn't have much time to herself because she’s been breastfeeding but she’s managed 4 chapters of her book now she has more time to herself.

Restaurant time. Dinner not shown but Sarah says they wondered to find a beach but couldn’t and its windy.

They we’re going to take the girls to the Halloween disco but when they walked past the massive lounge with the bar the girls saw their friends and begged to stay. Her and Chris weren’t going to beg them to go to a Halloween party she says so they decided to stay. 🙄 i suppose the Jugs of disarona will make up for it.

Jace has slept all day. (Yet she moans he doesn’t sleep at night.) sarahs going to wake him up to play for an hour so he sleeps tonight. Sarah feels awful about waking him.

Jace waves his arms from the chair they’ve plonked him on. Sarah cackles loudly. 🙄

still waving. Sarah still cackling and shes gone louder! 🙄

chris says “is everyone watching yow!” to Jace.

Jace is full of energy on the bed while Sarah shouts from another room that she’s now on chapter 21 of her book!

Chris said they’ve chilled in the bar and repeats his YouTuber story from before.

end of vlog. Come back tomorrow for Groundhog Day, Day 2.

These people could just photoshop Jace into all the other old holiday footage because they always do the same things every holiday. 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Sarah has just posted a photo on IG of Jace sleeping, and commented that she wished he slept that well at night.
I'm not a parent, but surely he could be kept awake longer during the day now, so he did actually sleep at night?
Exactly he needs stimulation and attention during the day so when night falls he is ready for a bath and then bed but she seems to think the latter she keeps him up the more he will sleep- not always the case. Jace does not have anyone playing with him during the day as Sarah cant be bothered and he is just put into a chair where he cant get out of therefore he is frustrated at that.
Sleep promotes sleep, he is 7 months old now and has no routine.

He is still awake until 11pm and has no stimulation during the day, spends the majority of his time in a high chair in the middle of a room so no wonder he doesn’t sleep at night. At that age mine were sleeping 12 hrs of a night with 2x1 hr naps during the day.

Poor kid from conception has just been a prop for their TV show!!
Thats exactly what he has been and look now its not going to be long until thats over also. My grandson was sleeping through the night in his cot from about the age of 6 months but he has had a routine from day 1 he always got his bath then bed around 7pm and that was him until about 6.00am but he was getting 2 1 hour naps as you say it makes a much healthier baby in the long run but it is time dedicated to them and she would not be bothered with that

Reactions: 8
Chris thinking hes taking the moral high ground and fighting for justice threatening legal tit, we are not the people who need to be brought down you scared little man, take a look at yourself in the mirror, disgusting

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It really is a wait and see thing.
But if I were any of these channels that rely on the income of you tube I would be looking for another way to boost my income from January. Especially if I had a huge mortgage or kids in private schools.
I doubt the Inghams will be bothered if they demonetise their family channel. They’re filming all these vlogs for their memories apparently! 🙄🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
How can they make a holiday look so boring? Sat at the very back so no one is on camera, or can complain about being on camera at least. No filming at the restaurant either. And his rant? I wonder if something’s been said to them? 🤔 What I will say that Jace tonight was adorable, but my heart aches for him as he’s desperate to be moving about and not stuck flapping his arms

Reactions: 18
Montage of Waterslides and pools.

GOOD MORNING IFAM!

Sarah mentions they’ve had breakfast but they didn’t film it. Sarah scrapes at some breakfast on her chin.

Sarah fishing for compliments on her Sunglasses.

They‘re pool ready and Jace fell asleep during breakfast. (Nap number 5 upto now I’m guessing.)

Sarah mentions that her sunglasses are dark and that Jaces nap as been a bit long but she doesn’t want him tired around the pool with the heat. Probably why she’s dressed him in a full length baby grow to keep him cool. 🙄 Chris stays in the room with Jace to read tattle and twitter.

The girls and Sarah are excited for the pool. Off they go!

Sarahs pointing out some lights and the waterfall.

Chris is answering emails apparently so it’s good he’s processing orders Says Sarah!

Sarah has the cheek to call the Staff loud!! 😳

jumping in the pool.

islas eating ice cream. Esme has salad.

Chris is paranoid about the babies hearing so he’s keeping him in the room.

Jace will be brought down at one. Sarah likes that she’s got an hour with no baby! Bloody long nap if he fell asleep at breakfast. 🧐

Sarahs chilling she says and not worrying about Jace needing to feed.

Isla thinks she’s grown up and Sarahs nervous about her on the slide. She’s acting like a big girl and it makes her sad.

Jace is at the pool. They show off his swimsuit the ifam sent them.

Chris says Jace is playing in his splash splash! 🙄

He looks soooooo cuuuuuute says Sarah and screeches JACE louder than the man she moaned about before.

Sarahs sat on a unicorn lilo! (Tip her over girls) 🙄

pool and slides.

pool and slides.

isabelle loves her toes. Sarah says izzys loving life. (Todays clickbait title i guess)

Jace is asleep in his pool float. Sarah cackles.

Chris says the best thing about being a YouTuber is the girls have lots of friends. Apparently they’re playing with loads of the ifam in the pool.

Sarahs face is a tomato as she says the best thing about going on holiday after you’ve been to the pool is coming back to the room and laying on your bed.

Esme disagrees and prefers the pool.

sarah doesn't have much time to herself because she’s been breastfeeding but she’s managed 4 chapters of her book now she has more time to herself.

Restaurant time. Dinner not shown but Sarah says they wondered to find a beach but couldn’t and its windy.

They we’re going to take the girls to the Halloween disco but when they walked past the massive lounge with the bar the girls saw their friends and begged to stay. Her and Chris weren’t going to beg them to go to a Halloween party she says so they decided to stay. 🙄 i suppose the Jugs of disarona will make up for it.

Jace has slept all day. (Yet she moans he doesn’t sleep at night.) sarahs going to wake him up to play for an hour so he sleeps tonight. Sarah feels awful about waking him.

Jace waves his arms from the chair they’ve plonked him on. Sarah cackles loudly. 🙄

still waving. Sarah still cackling and shes gone louder! 🙄

chris says “is everyone watching yow!”

Jace is full of energy on the bed while Sarah shouts from another room that she’s now on chapter 21 of her book!

Chris said they’ve chilled in the bar and repeats his YouTuber story from before.

end of vlog. Come back tomorrow for Groundhog Day, Day 2.

These people could just photoshop Jace into all the other old holiday footage because they always do the same things every holiday. 😳
I love your vlog breakdowns, they are more entertaining than watching the real thing 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Crazy how Sarah cares and worries more about Isla going on the slides on her own than She did when leaving Jace far away alone on the beach 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
He hasn’t got his own trolls doing his dirty work now so he got to do it himself 😂😂
I love how he called that McPhee a troll when Sarah was opening presents she’d sent them a few weeks ago. Lost all your trolls have you Chris? 😭😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.