The Ingham Family #65 I know what you did Chris, you little biatch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Read through Chris’s bullshit about being scared of flying and read the last sentence....what happened to Florida being your favourite place on Earth 🙊
4EF637CA-7AA2-4100-8E09-26F918AF3977.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Baby Jace is such an energetic adorable baby and seriously one of the cutest kids I’ve ever seen , don’t think he looked like Baby Isla though bless her she was like a lil pink sumo 😂💗
HOWEVER I hate to think of how that little boy will be ruined as he grows up as part of the Ingham tribe with a camera in his face 24/7 and when he’s old enough to understand the whole ‘ jace doll creepy tit😭 I can only hope that between now and then the Ingham train comes to a crashing halt ! Chris is prosecuted for what he’s done and I’m sure is still doing ! Sarah realises that there’s more important things in life than money LIKE MORALS & JUSTICE ! & baby jace gets to be a semi normal little boy in a changed family because of things stay at they are a future version of the JEREMY KYLE tit show will have him and his sisters on there talking about how they hate their parents for pushing them into having zero privacy ! Ughh !

Anyway apart from the baby the rest of today’s vlog was the same as every single other holiday vlog A LOADA CRAP ! If you have seen one pool with the girls in their swimwear you have seen 1,000 MONEY FOR OLD ROPE !

Hit the fast forward button or better still don’t watch !!!

>>>> off to find ghosts hilarious summary of today’s shambles 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What exactly is he talking about though? Because what exactly has “come to light” since them being on holiday? Also there isn’t a chance for it to be not whilst they’re on holiday because they seemingly can’t spend ANY time except term time at home.

also why the emphasis on their friends being “all ifam” like I’m sorry but they only have 1.3 million subscribers not every single family they come across will necessarily be “fans” of them, yes may have heard of them but?Just let the girls have friends ffs

also WHY is he still trying to make anything “chailatte” or “chaifam” relevant like you’ve been trying to do so even before the shitstorm and it’s just NOT going to happen..
View attachment 53581
View attachment 53583Also funny how Disney world is not his favourite place...
He doesnt help himself, makes himself sound such a D head there doesnt he. That Dr was right all along

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Baby Jace is such an energetic adorable baby and seriously one of the cutest kids I’ve ever seen , don’t think he looked like Baby Isla though bless her she was like a lil pink sumo 😂💗
HOWEVER I hate to think of how that little boy will be ruined as he grows up as part of the Ingham tribe with a camera in his face 24/7 and when he’s old enough to understand the whole ‘ jace doll creepy tit😭 I can only hope that between now and then the Ingham train comes to a crashing halt ! Chris is prosecuted for what he’s done and I’m sure is still doing ! Sarah realises that there’s more important things in life than money LIKE MORALS & JUSTICE ! & baby jace gets to be a semi normal little boy in a changed family because of things stay at they are a future version of the JEREMY KYLE tit show will have him and his sisters on there talking about how they hate their parents for pushing them into having zero privacy ! Ughh !

Anyway apart from the baby the rest of today’s vlog was the same as every single other holiday vlog A LOADA CRAP ! If you have seen one pool with the girls in their swimwear you have seen 1,000 MONEY FOR OLD ROPE !

Hit the fast forward button or better still don’t watch !!!

>>>> off to find ghosts hilarious summary of today’s shambles 😆
See obviously all babies are cute. And every parent obviously thinks theirs is the cutest. And he certainly isn’t an ugly baby if there even is such a thing. But I don’t see him as a mega cute baby. He has the look of his mum and dad as they all do poor things. They have very unusual eyes. And he looks very sickly as his skin is so so pale. Hopefully the kids won’t look to much like their parents growing up.

Reactions: 15
WHAT lies then Chris?! Anyone that genuinely was facing lies and slander like he bleats on about would address it head on, grab the bull by the horns 😁 and call out the specific lies they face and disprove them. You can’t you greasy little toad face because everything that is said about you is true!! Even Iz who you tried to specifically shame and intimidate you couldn’t do directly because you knew people would delve further and see what she is saying about you, and which is all true! bleeping get a grip man and stop being such a pathetic little martyr.
Imagine being on holiday and being this miserable that you can’t stop worrying about what people are saying about you, and what more dirty little secrets are being revealed 😂 Hope all the free fur hats and your wife’s #gifted micro bladed eyebrows are worth it foo 🤘🏼

Reactions: 22
Read through Chris’s bullshit about being scared of flying and read the last sentence....what happened to Florida being your favourite place on Earth 🙊View attachment 53582
I said the same thing😂 although now thinking about it, they complained when they stayed there at New Years for every tiny detail that didn’t go in their favour, and then spent one? two? day/s there on their fabulous road trip across Europe... and didn’t even sightsee actually AROUND Paris. So I’m calling BS once again.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Pure speculation, but could the papers be trying to contact chris? I know Hayley was speaking to one newspaper, but journalists also could have picked up on the recent ‘happenings’ within the family

Reactions: 20
I believe this is correct. Just watched a video from the Eh Bee family (link below) which explains a lot of the changes. Although I don't agree with any of these family channels, I can't ever imagine Chris and Sarah making a video like this. Looks like brand deals on YT kids will be the only way to make money now for these channels, and we all know the vast majority of brands, especially the big hitters, aren't going to work with them

This video is spot on. Those minghams are done. There's no way anyone will work with them. Adios, sayonara, farewell good riddance!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Just read through the reviews on trust pilot 😂😂😂 they are hilarious. I bet they are both red faced with rage 😂😂. There is only a couple of ones saying how they love the product but they are fans so of course are going to arse lick Sarah. And they are probably fake ones from granny Jane. It really is time they stop trying to be someone and just face the fact that they are no bodies. Get a real job and give the kids a chance at a nice calm happy life. All the fake laughing in the world won’t help you Sarah. And Chris grow up, cut and wash your hair and start speaking like an adult and not a 14 year old chav. Even though we know you relate to teens as they are your favourite it’s just so embarrassing to hear.

Reactions: 11
I was thinking about what might or might not happen in January earlier, and whether it would indeed force Creepy and Lazy to face reality and quit youtube.

I decided it's the only thing that might just push Lazy to leave Creepy. She realises that there's no money left to squeeze out of the girls but there are people desperate to know all Creepy's dirty secrets and what really went down from the insiders' perspective. She starts a new solo channel, Sarah Spills, on which she dishes the dirt.

When Creepy is finally old news following his return to work at the airport (or the job centre, because he's going to need to explain what he's been doing for the last three years, one mention of youtube and employers will be straight on google, and 'professional sk8r boiiiii' isn't going to cut it), she can move onto a weight loss healthy lifestyle channel, Sarah Shrinks.

It's perfect.

I want 10% of the proceeds, obviously.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I was thinking about what might or might not happen in January earlier, and whether it would indeed force Creepy and Lazy to face reality and quit youtube.

I decided it's the only thing that might just push Lazy to leave Creepy. She realises that there's no money left to squeeze out of the girls but there are people desperate to know all Creepy's dirty secrets and what really went down from the insiders' perspective. She starts a new solo channel, Sarah Spills, on which she dishes the dirt.

When Creepy is finally old news following his return to work at the airport (or the job centre, because he's going to need to explain what he's been doing for the last three years, one mention of youtube and employers will be straight on google, and 'professional sk8r boiiiii' isn't going to cut it), she can move onto a weight loss healthy lifestyle channel, Sarah Shrinks.

It's perfect.

I want 10% of the proceeds, obviously.
Speaking of Sarah Spills, I'm surprised they haven't decided to focus more of their attention onto Sarah Says, given that her channel will be the only one with AdSense... no sense, but AdSense

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Speaking of Sarah Spills, I'm surprised they haven't decided to focus more of their attention onto Sarah Says, given that her channel will be the only one with AdSense... no sense, but AdSense
She would need to start putting videos up now too to start building her audience, no way will it support them all with the 200 views a day she is currently getting..

Reactions: 3
Pure speculation, but could the papers be trying to contact chris? I know Hayley was speaking to one newspaper, but journalists also could have picked up on the recent ‘happenings’ within the family
Hopefully it's more than newspapers and it's West Yorkshire Police finally investigating the allegations with McPhee and the others giving evidence of the manipulative messages, threats and intimidation him and his mother are involved with.[/QUOTE]

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What exactly is he talking about though? Because what exactly has “come to light” since them being on holiday? Also there isn’t a chance for it to be not whilst they’re on holiday because they seemingly can’t spend ANY time except term time at home.

also why the emphasis on their friends being “all ifam” like I’m sorry but they only have 1.3 million subscribers not every single family they come across will necessarily be “fans” of them, yes may have heard of them but?Just let the girls have friends ffs

also WHY is he still trying to make anything “chailatte” or “chaifam” relevant like you’ve been trying to do so even before the shitstorm and it’s just NOT going to happen..
View attachment 53581
View attachment 53583Also funny how Disney world is not his favourite place...
ooh big word for him compartmentalised. Must have looked it up...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.