The Ingham Family #65 I know what you did Chris, you little biatch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Todays vlog title. Something‘s not right with Jace. First aid box picture on the thumbnail.

Todays vlog starts with Sarah lay on the bed while she explains Jace isn’t well.

Sarah bangs Jaces drum and explains Chris got moved to the sofa bed in the night and she’s blaming Chris restless legs for waking Jace. not alllllll da napsssss! 🙄

They’re waiting for a 6 seater taxi to take them to a cove.

Sarah shows the inflatable that “an ifam” gave isla. Then off they go into the taxi.

Chris is trying to find a less windy spot on the beach. The cap looks at risk of blowing off and revealing his bald spot.

Chris points at some rocks and says “it’s stunning” followed by a drone shot.

They're buying the girls ice creams from a beach vendor.

Jace is asleep.

They're looking at the fish in the sea. “what you saying booboo?” Says Chris.

The girls are on islas ifam inflatable while Sarah floats behind.

Chris mentions he’s got to keep the camera low because theres too many people without bra tops on! 🙄

Sarah cackles while Chris braves the cold water to join Sarah and the girls. (Probably a better view of the topless women from here! 🙄

Chris mentions incase anybody want to tell stories to the sun. Isabelle is with Jace so they haven’t left him on the beach alone this time. 🙄

Chris shows the fish again. “It’s so pretty.”

Drone shot and cheesy music.

Back on the sand. Jace is in his mini pool with Isabelle on a sunbed.

chris says Jaces fever must have been fine because he’s happy as Larry now and fine. Must have been a random croupy temperature that baby’s get in the night! Dr Chris people! I’m surprised hes not said tonsillitis. 🙄

drone shot and music again.

They're done with the beach. It’s 3:30 and they don’t want to miss the pool. Sarah says more free floats from the ifam! 🙄

Jace is playing with a towel.

Slides and pool.

Isla is playing in Jaces new babysitter. (The dingy) Chris says you’ll never get my girls out of the water as Isla says she’s had enough and wants to get out.

The girls have pretty much got the pool to themselves. All the thousands of hotel ifam have now vanished. 🧐

Isla says Jace is doggy coughing as Sarah says JAAACE are you feeling better. They’re back in the room Jace has had a nap.

Esme explains Jace just got the shivers. They’re off to dinner. Jace isn’t feeling his best. Chris pipes up “he was fine today.” Jace is crying so gets passed back to Sarah.

Chris says ”croup is so weird how it disappears in the day and comes back at night.” 🙄

Esme is singing twinkle twinkle to Jace while they head to dinner.

Food time. Chris says it’s his favourite hotel. The food is great, the drinks are great. Chris has had funny looks from a dad while he waited in line for ice cream and sprinkles apparently.

Fake cackles from Sarah.

Sarah says oh my god. what’s Jace doing while he’s wriggling to get out of his buggy then turns back to camera while Chris gets him out. 🙄

The girls wanted to head back to the lobby with the 3 bars and because Isla has older sisters and acts older the girls prefer it. 🧐

Jace is playing with toys and what looks like a plastic as they say he is fine.

Sarah plugs rubber Jace and Mary shortle. They want to raise four figures for children in need and if it’s not at four figures then they will make up the difference! (probably in popsockets) 🙄

end of vlog!
I think I read your post is so more intresting then flipping threw theres lol keep it up

Reactions: 16
Todays vlog title. Something‘s not right with Jace. First aid box picture on the thumbnail.

Todays vlog starts with Sarah lay on the bed while she explains Jace isn’t well.

Sarah bangs Jaces drum and explains Chris got moved to the sofa bed in the night and she’s blaming Chris restless legs for waking Jace. not alllllll da napsssss! 🙄

They’re waiting for a 6 seater taxi to take them to a cove.

Sarah shows the inflatable that “an ifam” gave isla. Then off they go into the taxi.

Chris is trying to find a less windy spot on the beach. The cap looks at risk of blowing off and revealing his bald spot.

Chris points at some rocks and says “it’s stunning” followed by a drone shot.

They're buying the girls ice creams from a beach vendor.

Jace is asleep.

They're looking at the fish in the sea. “what you saying booboo?” Says Chris.

The girls are on islas ifam inflatable while Sarah floats behind.

Chris mentions he’s got to keep the camera low because theres too many people without bra tops on! 🙄

Sarah cackles while Chris braves the cold water to join Sarah and the girls. (Probably a better view of the topless women from here! 🙄

Chris mentions incase anybody want to tell stories to the sun. Isabelle is with Jace so they haven’t left him on the beach alone this time. 🙄

Chris shows the fish again. “It’s so pretty.”

Drone shot and cheesy music.

Back on the sand. Jace is in his mini pool with Isabelle on a sunbed.

chris says Jaces fever must have been fine because he’s happy as Larry now and fine. Must have been a random croupy temperature that baby’s get in the night! Dr Chris people! I’m surprised hes not said tonsillitis. 🙄

drone shot and music again.

They're done with the beach. It’s 3:30 and they don’t want to miss the pool. Sarah says more free floats from the ifam! 🙄

Jace is playing with a towel.

Slides and pool.

Isla is playing in Jaces new babysitter. (The dingy) Chris says you’ll never get my girls out of the water as Isla says she’s had enough and wants to get out.

The girls have pretty much got the pool to themselves. All the thousands of hotel ifam have now vanished. 🧐

Isla says Jace is doggy coughing as Sarah says JAAACE are you feeling better. They’re back in the room Jace has had a nap.

Esme explains Jace just got the shivers. They’re off to dinner. Jace isn’t feeling his best. Chris pipes up “he was fine today.” Jace is crying so gets passed back to Sarah.

Chris says ”croup is so weird how it disappears in the day and comes back at night.” 🙄

Esme is singing twinkle twinkle to Jace while they head to dinner.

Food time. Chris says it’s his favourite hotel. The food is great, the drinks are great. Chris has had funny looks from a dad while he waited in line for ice cream and sprinkles apparently.

Fake cackles from Sarah.

Sarah says oh my god. what’s Jace doing while he’s wriggling to get out of his buggy then turns back to camera while Chris gets him out. 🙄

The girls wanted to head back to the lobby with the 3 bars and because Isla has older sisters and acts older the girls prefer it. 🧐

Jace is playing with toys and what looks like a plastic as they say he is fine.

Sarah plugs rubber Jace and Mary shortle. They want to raise four figures for children in need and if it’s not at four figures then they will make up the difference! (probably in popsockets) 🙄

end of vlog!
She's really put her foot in it with the sleeping arrangements now.

She's always said Jace regularly ends up in their bed at night. So why is she now all of a sudden moaning that Chris is a fidget in the night, and disturbing everyone. Surely you'd be used to that?

My husband has some irritating habits in his sleep, but I'm used to them after a decade of sleeping in the same bed.

Sarah, you've just shown that Chris sleeps in the toy room at home. Loves young dream!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Lorraine McPhee isn't being bullied by anyone. She's a calculating, manipulative woman who is setting the narrative to make herself appear the victim.
Actually you’re absolutely right it was the wrong choice of word, encouraged would have been a better fit. Thinking about everything she has done (publicly and alleged) I don’t see her as any sort of victim, I just think she’d hop back on Ship Ingham as soon as they glanced in her direction if she’s not already still on it 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He doesn't help his cause, does he. Looking like a proper pweirdo knobhead, in his creepy hat, ginger sideburns, black trackies (who the hell wears a black tracksuit to the beach on a hot day) and ridiculous tattoo on show.

He's piling on the podge too, alongside Sarah.
Doesn't help himself standing in a queue for ice cream and sprinkles either!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“Isla acts so much older than her actual age”...Are we seeing the same girl?!🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Actually you’re absolutely right it was the wrong choice of word, encouraged would have been a better fit. Thinking about everything she has done (publicly and alleged) I don’t see her as any sort of victim, I just think she’d hop back on Ship Ingham as soon as they glanced in her direction if she’s not already still on it 🤔
Fully agreed with the rest of your post, it was just the part quoted I couldn't ignore. I'm seeing people forgiving and praising her on Twitter, her acting the victim on livestreams and it's all an act. She has no remorse for her actions, she wants to derail the progress being made in outing the family.

Reactions: 13
Like someone else mentioned, they’re moaning about the wind when Lanzarote is known to be windy 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ I thought they were well travelled 🤣🤣🤣🤣 (to package holiday resorts)
To be fair to the Inghams, there's no way they could have known that Lanzarote is a windy island.

Oh.

1572804037580.png

• Haha
Reactions: 29
“Isla acts so much older than her actual age”...Are we seeing the same girl?!🤔
71/2 year old teeny tiny Boo Boo with her bottom lip out because her ifam friend has gone home acts older like her big sisters!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He doesn't help his cause, does he. Looking like a proper pweirdo knobhead, in his creepy hat, ginger sideburns, black trackies (who the hell wears a black tracksuit to the beach on a hot day) and ridiculous tattoo on show.

He's piling on the podge too, alongside Sarah.
Is Chris checking out isabelle’s butt here?!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I can’t remember what a 7 year is supposed to act like since my youngest child whos 7 has learning disabilities and can’t even talk yet.
In defence of Isla I would love my daughter to be as clever as her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I just spat my tea out with laughter at Chris’s insta story 😂😂😂😂
At least she jumped in, Creepy, you baseball cap-helmeted, t-shirt clad superior little tit. Why hasn't she told you to duck off yet?

They wouldn’t leave Isabelle to walk to the shop on her own until it suited them but she’s fine babysitting an ill baby on a foreign beach. Okay Chris
Maybe Isabelle is cleverer than I supposed and knows what to do if Jace has a febrile seizure 😛✌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Alongside being all pally pally with the likes of Lorraine and other ifam who were all too eager to slate and slander the girls, but now because they’re coming forward with “new evidence” all is forgotten? It sickens me how it now seems like RI is just a personal vendetta to take the Inghams/Dixon’s down, disregarding anything previously said about mental health and wanting what’s best for the victims.. alongside the children who are caught up in this & could still be protected (even the messages about the girls being bratty & thinking they’re famous etc... what was the need of releasing that specific bit of info? It’s just adding fuel to the fire for potential bullying)

I am also incredibly confused as to what they think the police will do? Like yes threatening someone isn’t great & all the shite but think about how many troll accounts there are and how many are held accountable? Obviously the police have to be seen to be doing something, but it’s just a waste of their time..
Exactly. I mean look at all the abuse real famous people like Katie price get. The vile things that are said to her every single day. She is fighting for Harvey’s law to stop online bullying. So if she can’t stop it then how does anyone else expect to? I mean direct threats to kill or harm are obviously a crime. But mean words and abuse are technically not classed as that serious right now.
Don't think kids matter in that family ,years ago Danny's brother and partner were in a documentary on TV about unruly kids ,was a real eye opener lol
Ooo what was it called?

Reactions: 5
I don’t like Sarah anymore than the next person but creepy really is such a prize bleep for that video.
You’re hardly a picture of fitness and health, you flabby manchild.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Spends 10 euro on a hair braid but won’t spend £10 on a decent haircut
trying to pass Isla’s sunburn off as chlorine too. They are hopeless
And uses it’s for the title and thumbnail. Again. I mean how many times have they used that as a title over the years? They have no new or exciting content. It’s boring and the fans will get bored.
Katrina has at least 4 profiles on FB, all in her name. Don't know how or why :unsure::unsure:
They are probably old one. Years ago you could just set up a new one if yo
That's really interesting.

Jace has basically been getting a diet of oil and salt because all he can really do is suck at the moment. That calamari is only tasty because it's deep fried and highly seasoned, otherwise it tastes like elastic bands. He's also been eating straight off the table which is gross, both for him and the staff cleaning up after him.
Im sure children under 1 are not supposed to have seafood like squid. Due to the risk of food poisoning. But that pair of idiots wonts have a clue about that

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.