The Ingham Family #63 Hi Steve!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow 11.10 at night and that baby is up playing with a drum! Anything to make him sleep through the night hey! Never at that age my 4 would be awake and playing! Is that just me??

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
They have had her at the vets a couple of times for ear infections and a sore paw. They used to take her to get groomed but unless I’m mistaken I’ve not seen them get her groomed in a long time. They barely vlog her much these days. They must be done with using her for views since they hit that million because the poor dog used to get a mountain of birthday and Christmas presents and now they make it look like she barely gets walked.

Ifamevidence! 🤣🤣 I’m guessing that’s run by officer chris and deputy Jane from the special branch of ingham police! 🙄🤣
She looks so tatty. It’s abuse. That poor dog

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Wow 11.10 at night and that baby is up playing with a drum! Anything to make him sleep through the night hey! Never at that age my 4 would be awake and playing! Is that just me??
Im glad they live in a detached house, for their neighbours sake

Reactions: 15
nope not just you. 6pm-7pm was bedtime. Bath, bottle, story, bed. As she got older bedtime started at 6.30pm. Up until 7. It was 7.30 bed unless she had a club or class on. Now it’s between 8 and 8.30pm, she gets to stay up a bit later on a Saturday to watch tv. And she has a few clubs. I’ve always liked routine. There’s definitely no need for a baby to be up at 11pm unless they wake for a feed.

Reactions: 19
That poor boy, he has no routine whatsoever. His diet is tit and Im sure hes delayed in motor skills. The only reason he can sit up so well is because hes basically been in that sit up positions since birth!

• Sad
Reactions: 26
That poor poor girl, having to dress up as a princess to give her parents some vlog footage. Wonder what they were up to as we seen them in the morning then again when it was dark. Whole chunk of a day not filming anything. Emergency meeting with Zelda was it? They are doing themselves no favours apologising for crap material this week. Not like it’s your main income or anything is it? 🤦🏻‍♀️
Maybe they went to a Halloween party? 😉

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
She wonders why he doesn't sleep well at night when she has him up until that time. He should be in a bedtime routine by now. If he's old enough to eat a greggs pizza slice, he's old enough to be put upstairs in his cot with the monitor on.
They are so backwards, honestly can't believe he is their 4th child, the way they behave with him you'd think he was their first.

Reactions: 21
Sometimes I don’t know if they’re very malicious and devious or if they’re very malicious and stupid. Promise we’ll be your best friends for life because that’s the kind of people we are??? That’s such a childish thing to say and all the Granny Jane crying face emojis and saying bet nobody will miss me, like what mental age are these people? In all the stuff I’ve seen recently they write and act like actual children, I almost feel bad discussing people who I don’t know, maybe have learning issues?
They’re manipulators
Also. How have we missed that chris in those emails to country joe claimed that he ‘managed an airport’

wasn’t he a baggage handler, he basically managed some suitcases not a whole airport

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg Izzy in a princess dress ok if she was playing with her sister in private fair enough but to have it on the internet for all to see is wrong on so many levels 😡 she must to bullied by people at school as it is and to add this on as well they should be ashamed of themselves. My daughter just saw this and she is a teen and couldn’t believe it she said “mum if you did that I would never be able to show my face at school ever again”

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Surely Creepy suggesting people to contact a fake police email address for his own gain is a very lot against the law?
Deception, misrepresentation, those are the two that spring to mind.

This is not nice people but just to remind those who don't get the anger about the hats with real fur bobbles on....Sarah Ingham you are a bleeping evil witch.
fox.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Sarah: "I think our merch is great priced" 🤔

Let's see you drop £50 on a blanket or £30 on a hoodie hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Okay I’m sorry if this offends people.

McPhee is now back in the ingham family support group on Facebook. They accepted her request. Sarah and one of their biggest ifam are both admins yet they accepted her back? 🧐 after saying she was going in to support the girls, she’s now said she doesn’t know what to say in there because they’re all so young. She says the ifam who started the group now wants to support the girls but she’s still running an ingham family support group where Sarah ingham is still an admin. I am not buying it. If anybody reading here has any information on the inghams then please think very carefully before you trust Lorraine McPhee because I’m pretty sure it will end up with Jane, Chris or Sarah. She even looked shifty on country Joes live playing on her phone and the next minute Sarah had screenshots. If she deletes Sarah as admin and actually helps these girls in the group then I will hold my hands up and say I’m wrong.

This family will stop at nothing to protect their channel from what Chris has done. Sarah allows him to allegedly cheat and send inappropriate messages to the ifam. She doesn’t care as long as it stays away from her channel and the money keeps rolling in. McPhee said Jane didn’t tell everybody Chris cheated with Hayley she told one person and that was a while ago so if she wasn’t supporting the girls then why would she be claiming to support them now? She even sent them gifts after she had said this. She already knew and yet she’s claiming she’s changed her mind because Nikki has fallen out with Sarah. I’m not buying it. If she’s not still acting as a puppet for Jane then i’ll be shocked. I think she left that group voluntarily so people would trust her and now she’s rejoined the flock. Everybody keep an eye on the back of her phone for three ifam popsockets! 🙄

Oh and to top it off she’s still friends with and has even FaceTimed with somebody named Scotsguy who I’m pretty sure has been a disgusting troll but somebody correct me if I’m wrong on that.

Please delete if not appropriate.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Okay I’m sorry if this offends people.

McPhee is now back in the ingham family support group on Facebook. They accepted her request. Sarah and one of their biggest ifam are both admins yet they accepted her back? 🧐 after saying she was going in to support the girls, she’s now said she doesn’t know what to say in there because they’re all so young. She says the ifam who started the group now wants to support the girls but she’s still running an ingham family support group where Sarah ingham is still an admin. I am not buying it. If anybody reading here has any information on the inghams then please think very carefully before you trust Lorraine McPhee because I’m pretty sure it will end up with Jane, Chris or Sarah. She even looked shifty on country Joes live playing on her phone and the next minute Sarah had screenshots. If she deletes Sarah as admin and actually helps these girls in the group then I will hold my hands up and say I’m wrong.

This family will stop at nothing to protect their channel from what Chris has done. Sarah allows him to allegedly cheat and send inappropriate messages to the ifam. She doesn’t care as long as it stays away from her channel and the money keeps rolling in. McPhee said Jane didn’t tell everybody Chris cheated with Hayley she told one person and that was a while ago so if she wasn’t supporting the girls then why would she be claiming to support them now? She even sent them gifts after she had said this. She already knew and yet she’s claiming she’s changed her mind because Nikki has fallen out with Sarah. I’m not buying it. If she’s not still acting as a puppet for Jane then i’ll be shocked. I think she left that group voluntarily so people would trust her and now she’s rejoined the flock. Everybody keep an eye on the back of her phone for three ifam popsockets! 🙄

Oh and to top it off she’s still friends with and has even FaceTimed with somebody named Scotsguy who I’m pretty sure has been a disgusting troll but somebody correct me if I’m wrong on that.

Please delete if not appropriate.
Exactly this! 👏🏻👏🏻
Has anyone seen the messages Hayley got? Seem a very lot like Mr Ingham sent them tut tut

Reactions: 12
As well said (Ghost82) in a previous post. They will stop at nothing to protect brand Ingham. The involvement of all those smaller channels (which I believe we cannot mention) just highlights the cancer that is greed. The whole bloody lot of them should be hanged by the tits and bollocks along with the head of the malignancy, Minghmas Ltd.

Reactions: 16
Exactly this! 👏🏻👏🏻
Has anyone seen the messages Hayley got? Seem a very lot like Mr Ingham sent them tut tut
The "hey Chris how's you' part made me laugh so hard 😂. He couldn't be anymore obvious if he tried 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.