The Ingham Family #63 Hi Steve!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else noticed the girls beds haven’t been changed for weeks now? They are still in the LOL bedding that Nana bought them a while back :sick::sick:

I change my bedding and little girls weekly
Don’t worry. Chris will hoover the bottom sheet in a couple of months.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Sat in a hungry horse and they started playing their intro song and a kid sat near me said “That’s the Ingham song mum!”

Tempted to tell Mum everything 🙊
You would be doing that Mum a favour. I've told several Mum's in the school playground whose children watch the vlogs, the Mum's were horrified and the children are no longer allowed to watch them! My Daughter used to watch them, she isnt allowed to watch anymore either.

Reactions: 16
Just went and looked. She said "Sophia the first". Definitely didn't say her actual surname. If you watch her say it, you'll see it's definitely not her actual surname she says (trying to explain without giving away her surname to all).
I stand very much corrected, i listenee again and its so bizarre what your ears can hear if youre listening our for a different word!

Reactions: 9
That poor poor girl, having to dress up as a princess to give her parents some vlog footage. Wonder what they were up to as we seen them in the morning then again when it was dark. Whole chunk of a day not filming anything. Emergency meeting with Zelda was it? They are doing themselves no favours apologising for crap material this week. Not like it’s your main income or anything is it? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s school holidays so I thought more kids would be watching their tit vlog but only 12k in 3 hours it’s definitely a sinking ship 😂

Also I think the reason they haven’t been on holiday yet is because they haven’t been gifted one because let’s face it even with all the merch they still have to send they would drop all that for a freebie😂

Reactions: 13
Why’s he not telling her to send the info directly to the police and via some g mail account ?? Do the police keep evidence in gmail accounts??
All email accounts used by police forces have to include PNN for protection
The following is an example for West Yorkshire Police
ann.other@westyorkshire.pnn.police.uk
Oi Creepy you twit in the hat give up your not fooling any of us Tattlers :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
All email accounts used by police forces have to include PNN for protection
The following is an example for West Yorkshire Police
ann.other@westyorkshire.pnn.police.uk
Oi Creepy you twit in the hat give up your not fooling any of us Tattlers :ROFLMAO:
I dont see how that gmail address could fool anybody 🤣
In that email... The speech about being best friends with them for life as its the type of people they are 🤣🙄 okay

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I dont see how that gmail address could fool anybody 🤣
In that email... The speech about being best friends with them for life as its the type of people they are 🤣🙄 okay
Sometimes I don’t know if they’re very malicious and devious or if they’re very malicious and stupid. Promise we’ll be your best friends for life because that’s the kind of people we are??? That’s such a childish thing to say and all the Granny Jane crying face emojis and saying bet nobody will miss me, like what mental age are these people? In all the stuff I’ve seen recently they write and act like actual children, I almost feel bad discussing people who I don’t know, maybe have learning issues?

Reactions: 15
That email screams poor poor (not pregnant) me. Very manipulative. Don't trust him at all.

Reactions: 17
Sometimes I don’t know if they’re very malicious and devious or if they’re very malicious and stupid. Promise we’ll be your best friends for life because that’s the kind of people we are??? That’s such a childish thing to say and all the Granny Jane crying face emojis and saying bet nobody will miss me, like what mental age are these people? In all the stuff I’ve seen recently they write and act like actual children, I almost feel bad discussing people who I don’t know, maybe have learning issues?
Maliscious and devious for sure.

Reactions: 8
I'm going to go out there and say I think they are all scum. All the turncoats just want more views. I don't think they're adding much evidence to the conversation and it just seems like a total circle jerk to get more subscribers.
I could be wrong and I hope i am. I hate arseholes

Reactions: 16
Surely Creepy suggesting people to contact a fake police email address for his own gain is a very lot against the law?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.