The Ingham Family #63 Hi Steve!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chris said in one of those emails that all the abuse he’s ever received has been online but I swear in a SassyBelle video we hear someone shout something at them, it gets cut out, and afterwards Isabelle is more uncomfortable. I am also still wondering what the black eye in Spain was all about...
They've also claimed they had people at their home which made them feel unsafe, Jane has said they received abuse and the girls were bullied.
The man child constantly lies, plays victim, adds in a few words suggesting he's telling the truth like police task force, police investigation and solicitors all to manipulate people.
Boils my blood this twit so easily waffles shite and appears sincere to many, when really he's a nasty vile cretin, spawn of a malicious troll and Steve.

Aww Stevie boy you must love all this.

Reactions: 17
Is he being serious saying he suffers with anxiety? I suffer badly from anxiety. There are days I just sit and cry, days I cant face leaving the house. Days im sick. No way does he suffer from anxiety!
Hes a cocky little fucker who needs his head seeing too!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
They've also claimed they had people at their home which made them feel unsafe, Jane has said they received abuse and the girls were bullied.
I believe all of this. I know I have said it before but there is a police report for their exact area around the time the allegations came out for criminal damage and someone was charged, that was at the same time (July 2018) there were 3 investigations for sexual offences. Could be a coincidence but given the very small area is unlikely. Just to add that they also put the house up for sale at that time.

Reactions: 12
Has everyone seen the photos the real inghams have released of emails sent to country joe/veronica

😂 [email protected] 🤣 i can hardly breathe

They are hard to read but zoom in and should be able to. Theyre shocking. I do not know why im still shocked by that family

About dougal... "i have a very lot on him" 🤣🤣 are these for real, they seem like parody emails
Someone should sent all the grooming evidence to that email address 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
As I don't watch the vlogs, do the Minghams ever film Prinny going to a vets or a groomers? Do they ever mention the booster vaccinations she should have every year for parvo and kennel cough? It annoys me hearing that Creepy is snipping at her with kitchen scissors - poodle crosses need professional grooming as they don't moult. That includes checking her ears for excess fur which can cause ear infections. And her claws will need clipping. Poor bloody dog if all he does it snip at her fur. Do they vlog her care and upkeep??

Lol, initiate Operation Bed Sheet Watch ⏱ Let's see how many months this bedding stays on before it's peeled off for cheap, new bedding straight from the plastic packaging 👍🏻
She puts new bedding at xmas. Her once a yr change

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has everyone seen the photos the real inghams have released of emails sent to country joe/veronica

They are hard to read but zoom in and should be able to. Theyre shocking. I do not know why im still shocked by that family

About dougal... "i have a very lot on him" 🤣🤣 are these for real, they seem like parody emails
I’m pretty sure Sarah’s poor mum didn’t ‘die suddenly’. She had cancer. So they knew she was going to die for a while. The tit they come out with us sickening. We film memories is the biggest load of crap I’ve ever heard! All these youtubers film to make money. Not memories. I mean who is going to look back on the hundreds of trips to Morrison’s and think ‘ they were the good old days’. Idiots

• Haha
Reactions: 29
You won’t go to prison for it as it’s civil, but a lot of people, including newspaper editors and journalists, have been sued for saying something that is true, or untrue, that is defamatory. And it’s the defendant who has to prove it’s true. If you can’t provide proof Chris slept with Hayley, it’s defamation to write it on social media etc. hence the papers didn’t cover it in their multiple stories
That is all technically true. An interesting twist, though, is that because Creepy is a public figure, the rules change slightly, as he would have to show that you KNEW it was false and were saying it maliciously. As long as you can show why you would reasonably believe your statement to be true, you’re ok. He couldn’t argue that, for example, for any of the information that has been published in newspapers. It is perfectly reasonable to assume their truth. If he was just a private individual, he would have far more protection under the law. He won’t be suing anybody. Suck it up, Creepy!😂

Reactions: 15
I’m pretty sure Sarah’s poor mum didn’t ‘die suddenly’. She had cancer. So they knew she was going to die for a while. The tit they come out with us sickening. We film memories is the biggest load of crap I’ve ever heard! All these youtubers film to make money. Not memories. I mean who is going to look back on the hundreds of trips to Morrison’s and think ‘ they were the good old days’. Idiots
Yes, ther's a photo of her with oxygen wire up her nose, probably taken weeks before she passed away. Can't remember what it was though. Definitely not sudden, they knew she was going to pass away in May 2015 so 5 months before.

it was lung cancer. It says in this article from when the first time they attempted to become famous.

Last edited:
I get the impression this dog no longer has the priority it once had. Ear infections are possibly down to poor grooming and if her claws aren't being clipped, she could be uncomfortable and pulling at them with her teeth - increasing the risk of cuts and infection 😞 I don't know. I just think she's ignored and neglected.

It's a pratty little address Creepy created and he's saying the police have access to it. Doesn't mean anyone bothers with it. Creepy probably whinged to them, "Here's my digital dossier, officers, and here's the password", and the police were like "whatever, mate" 🤡 I bet Creepy was a right little snitcher at school 😎
Watch out for a prinny pamper next week now you've said that.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Why’s he not telling her to send the info directly to the police and via some g mail account ?? Do the police keep evidence in gmail accounts??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The man child constantly lies, plays victim, adds in a few words suggesting he's telling the truth like police task force, police investigation and solicitors all to manipulate people.
Boils my blood this twit so easily waffles shite and appears sincere to many, when really he's a nasty vile cretin, spawn of a malicious troll and Steve.

Aww Stevie boy you must love all this.
As my mother would say about people who exaggerate: "He puts legs on everything" 😂

She puts new bedding at xmas. Her once a yr change
You have to do that by law if you're a YouTube vlogger though, don't you? Christmas bedding ☑

Well, if Creepy and Lazy continue to piss their income up the wall on solicitors fees, Chinese backpacks and trying to outdo themselves every Christmas with a mountain range of wrapped tat, they'll end up in a queue at the food bank and Morrisons WILL feel like the good old days.

Why’s he not telling her to send the info directly to the police and via some g mail account ?? Do the police keep evidence in gmail accounts??
Maybe it all needs a quick check over by Detective Constable Damo 😐

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes, ther's a photo of her with oxygen wire up her nose, probably taken weeks before she passed away. Can't remember what it was though. Definitely not sudden, they knew she was going to pass away in May 2015 so 5 months before.

it was lung cancer. It says in this article from when the first time they attempted to become famous.
I didn’t know about this haha. She was desperate to become someone wasn’t she. Shame it’s turned out to be more like a soap opera. I would not look back on their vlogs and feel proud if I was them. All I would see if the cheating and lying and ripping of vulnerable kids.

Reactions: 9

Creepy and his pretend police email 😂 What a bell end

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hahah I’m howling at the vlog today. Chris was asked if he was from Family Fizz😭 that lad who asked him was definitely taking the piss

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Creepies buzzing because he got recognised by the bloke on the till in Home Bargains. I'd expect more and more people are recognising him now the more his poncy behaviour is exposed

Just wait until the big men start recognising you in a bars. Or when you're playing out on your roller boots 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.